This can't possibly be a coincidence.

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
Doing a little research, and came across this.

There are three American cities in the "Top thirty most dangerous cities in the WORLD" list. Each of these cities have a very large black population, and have been controlled by Democrats for decades.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?

There are three American cities in the "Top thirty most dangerous cities in the WORLD" list. Each of these cities have a very large black population, and have been controlled by Democrats for decades.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?

The Jews stabbed Germany in the back in WWI.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?

Add Chicago, the next Detroit.

Add another racist to the board... Not very Christian of you.
tumblr_loo5n5ccCq1qi564p.gif

How is stating the facts racist? Please explain your reasoning for this belief. I have stated the facts. Nothing else. You must be a liberal. You're pretty handy with that race card.

Well the fact that the one stat you state is that they have high black populations, instead of things about the jobless rates, or low incomes, or low education scores... that shows you are racist.

Ya forgot Chicago...

... an' Detroit.
While Chi town and Detroit both have large black populations, and have been controlled by Dems for several decades, they are not in the top thirty. But there is definitely a pattern here.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
Urban progressive controlled area always have the strictest gun laws... Hence the most violence in the country.
Lol

How is stating the facts racist? Please explain your reasoning for this belief. I have stated the facts. Nothing else. You must be a liberal. You're pretty handy with that race card.

Well the fact that the one stat you state is that they have high black populations, instead of things about the jobless rates, or low incomes, or low education scores... that shows you are racist.
That merely shows that you are quick to play the race card. Once again, how am I racist for stating the facts? You are also falsely accusing me of blaming the cities woes on blacks. I did not say that. In fact, I believe that the root cause of it all is democratic policies. The only way blacks figure into the equation is that there are a lot of them, and they almost always vote Democrat. Now, I believe you owe me an apology.

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
This fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy.

How

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
did I know that the first reply would involve the race card? LOLOLOL!

That merely shows that you are quick to play the race card. Once again, how am I racist for stating the facts? You are also falsely accusing me of blaming the cities woes on blacks. I did not say that. In fact, I believe that the root cause of it all is democratic policies. The only way blacks figure into the equation is that there are a lot of them, and they almost always vote Democrat. Now, I believe you owe me an apology.
The Progressive the control freaks they are don't want the facts to get in the way of their political agenda...

dude, there might be some stupid people on this forum, but I'm not one of them. When you say the U.S. has three of the most violent cities in the world and then say they have high black populations... YOU ARE BLAMING it on the Blacks. You are worse than any non-Christian believer that you talk so badly about. You are a paper Champion Christian hypocrite. For a true Christian, God is blind and sees everyone as his children no matter what the color of their skin is. You ARE a revolting human being.

dude, there might be some stupid people on this forum, but I'm not one of them. When you say the U.S. has three of the most violent cities in the world and then say they have high black populations... YOU ARE BLAMING it on the Blacks. You are worse than any non-Christian believer that you talk so badly about. You are a paper Champion Christian hypocrite. For a true Christian, God is blind and sees everyone as his children no matter what the color of their skin is. You ARE a revolting human being.
Tissue?:itsok:

St Louis.
New Orleans.
Baltimore.

Comments?
This fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy.
Dude! You really crack me up! Seriously! This is just too funny. I suppose you will try to use that lame excuse to explain away the fact that the ten most violent and economically depressed cities in America have been controlled by democrats for several decades now. You're not fooling anyone here. Really, you aren't.

The Progressive the control freaks they are don't want the facts to get in the way of their political agenda...

See, how wrong you are. Just because a person has a certain belief on a specific issue, doesn't make them a "Progressive." I believe in a lot of the things Bernie Sanders does, BUT I believe in the right to bear arms and other issues that some would consider "Conservative" issues. I can think for myself, unlike some of you that think if you belong to a certain political party that you have to follow ALL of their issues. I'm a free-thinking Independent that votes for the best candidate based on the majority of their positions and not a party ticket voter.

Forum List

Back