This came on my heart today, so I made a Meme

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
After watching a David Bowie special today , I read on the internet some religious people questioning if he is in heaven. It is well known that when he was told that his cancer was terminal he found peace with God...

Bowie did search through out his life...and with his death he found the peace.

76cd36eb-828d-4e8d-84d6-31ec5df39447_zpsailyclz4.jpg

Years ago a friend of mine told me about visiting a man dying of aids. He could no longer speak. She spoke to him about the Lord and she asked him if he would like to accept Christ into his heart. She said, just blink your eyes once if you accept him as your savior - he blinked his eyes and she said she could see the peace come over him and a few moments later? He slipped off into eternity to be with Jesus forever. All things are possible with God.

Years ago a friend of mine told me about visiting a man dying of aids. He could no longer speak. She spoke to him about the Lord and she asked him if he would like to accept Christ into his heart. She said, just blink your eyes once if you accept him as your savior - he blinked his eyes and she said she could see the peace come over him and a few moments later? He slipped off into eternity to be with Jesus forever. All things are possible with God.

What a beautiful story, so inspirational. TY

Forum List

Back