This Black Worship Of Elijah Cummings Death In DC By Lawmakers Is Nauseating

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
It's atrocious! I've never seen so much grandiose worship of a huge anti-White racist. The pundits are trying to elevate this guy to the likes of Martin Luther King, another anti-White communist. Cummings was the biggest scumbag EVER. He destroyed Baltimore, didnt give a rats ass about his city, and only showed up when it was election time. In essence, he was basically the male version of Maxine Waters. I'm so glad President Trump got the opportunity to humiliate him and put him in his place.

Lawmakers come together to honor Cummings: 'One of the greats in our country's history'

It's atrocious! I've never seen so much grandiose worship of a huge anti-White racist. The pundits are trying to elevate this guy to the likes of Martin Luther King, another anti-White communist. Cummings was the biggest scumbag EVER. He destroyed Baltimore, didnt give a rats ass about his city, and only showed up when it was election time. In essence, he was basically the male version of Maxine Waters.

Lawmakers come together to honor Cummings: 'One of the greats in our country's history'

Always fascinating to hear from a Trump voter.

It's atrocious! I've never seen so much grandiose worship of a huge anti-White racist. The pundits are trying to elevate this guy to the likes of Martin Luther King, another anti-White communist. Cummings was the biggest scumbag EVER. He destroyed Baltimore, didnt give a rats ass about his city, and only showed up when it was election time. In essence, he was basically the male version of Maxine Waters.

As you should be.

P.S. Are you an American citizen?

I even had to turn it off of Fox news this morning because they were showing and talking about this white hating racist lying in state. Yea, in a state of decomp. By now it should be setting in nicely.

He was a horrible racist person who destroyed Baltimore and people expect me or anyone else to worship him once he died. Anyone in Baltimore who knows anything about this racist is glad hes in a coffin.

It's atrocious! I've never seen so much grandiose worship of a huge anti-White racist. The pundits are trying to elevate this guy to the likes of Martin Luther King, another anti-White communist. Cummings was the biggest scumbag EVER. He destroyed Baltimore, didnt give a rats ass about his city, and only showed up when it was election time. In essence, he was basically the male version of Maxine Waters. I'm so glad President Trump got the opportunity to humiliate him and put him in his place.
Fake news!

I even had to turn it off of Fox news this morning because they were showing and talking about this white hating racist lying in state. Yea, in a state of decomp. By now it should be setting in nicely.

He was a horrible racist person who destroyed Baltimore and people expect me or anyone else to worship him once he died. Anyone in Baltimore who knows anything about this racist is glad hes in a coffin.

Conservatives: "Why does everyone insist on calling us racists"

He was racist and he wasn't a conservative. So whatsyapoint?

He was known to be a black supremacist.

Elijah Cummings IS a Racist

https://freedomwire.com/elijah-cummings-also-racist/

Last edited:

The hate has consumed you

The hate has consumed you

The soulless one feeds on hatred.

It's getting fat these days.

</sarcasm>

As you should be.

P.S. Are you a member of the KKK?

He was racist and he wasn't a conservative. So whatsyapoint?

He was known to be a black supremacist.

Elijah Cummings IS a Racist

https://freedomwire.com/elijah-cummings-also-racist/

To Trumpettes the only racists are black folk.

Fake news!
I bet you've wept for that anti-White racist negro all day.

As you should be.

P.S. Are you a member of the KKK?
Are you an American citizen? Why are you afraid to answer my Fogbow/RC Radio commie?

Last edited:
Fake news!
I bet you've wept for that anti-White racist negro all day.
He used to be my Rep. when I lived in town. He was a good man and I don't care what you cucks say about him.

..he was a racist jackass....please---these people are racist...blacks CAN be racist

You never had the thrill of a dog and pony show in the military every third thursday of the month?

C'mon, there's an election right around the corner.

Pandering with a casket as a backdrop is as good as it gets for these people....

Forum List

Back