Think I'll Call This, "whassa Day!"

I don't get the straglers that still maintain that ONE Seattle has pedestrian receivers and a slot back/receiver made of glass an under achieving O-Line and a selfish injury prone RB in Lynch and with all these deficiencies Russell Wilson is just a game manager? BUT on the other hand or at least the other side of their mouth the Hawks have ALL this talent?

Which is it?

Wilson just MANAGES these nare-do wells into outperforming their normal expectations?

REALLY ????

What catagories do the Seahawks lead in that makes it possible for Wilson to just COAST along to acheiving incidental objectives like a SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP ???? and a 2-1 record beating Denver and Green Bay this season ????

How is THIS POSSIBLE ????

yeah makes you wonder how is it possible that he is merely a game manager ala a trent dilfer or brad johnson? especially when after the pressure was on him in overtime to take his team down 80 yards knowing a field goal was the last thing they could afford,that a TOUCHDOWN was needed since the defense in a rare moment,was not getting the job done that day.

He knew with how their defense was playing manning and company would come back and score a touchdown and win it so a field goal was going to do them no good.

I dont ever recall dilfer or johnson making dramatic comebacks like that or completing key passes in back to back playoff games under very difficult circumstances that had he not completed them,they dont win those games.:cuckoo:

Just because you don't remember Johnson or Dilfer making dramatic comebacks doesn't mean they didn't happen. Brad Johnson is 18th all time on game winning drives.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I don't get the straglers that still maintain that ONE Seattle has pedestrian receivers and a slot back/receiver made of glass an under achieving O-Line and a selfish injury prone RB in Lynch and with all these deficiencies Russell Wilson is just a game manager? BUT on the other hand or at least the other side of their mouth the Hawks have ALL this talent?

Which is it?

Wilson just MANAGES these nare-do wells into outperforming their normal expectations?

REALLY ????

What catagories do the Seahawks lead in that makes it possible for Wilson to just COAST along to acheiving incidental objectives like a SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP ???? and a 2-1 record beating Denver and Green Bay this season ????

yeah makes you wonder how is it possible that he is merely a game manager ala a trent dilfer or brad johnson? especially when after the pressure was on him in overtime to take his team down 80 yards knowing a field goal was the last thing they could afford,that a TOUCHDOWN was needed since the defense in a rare moment,was not getting the job done that day.

He knew with how their defense was playing manning and company would come back and score a touchdown and win it so a field goal was going to do them no good.

I dont ever recall dilfer or johnson making dramatic comebacks like that or completing key passes in back to back playoff games under very difficult circumstances that had he not completed them,they dont win those games.:cuckoo:

Just because you don't remember Johnson or Dilfer making dramatic comebacks doesn't mean they didn't happen. Brad Johnson is 18th all time on game winning drives.

I remember Dilfer real well. I got in a fight over that Turd in Husky Stadium when the Hawks had to use it before the Clink was ready.

Some Yahoo was screaming for Dilfer when Hasselbeck was in the game and Matt eventually won the game..I can't remember who we were playing but my Buddy Jay Craig(the one in my "quotes") was drunk and he went back up behind us and he and the Yahoo were trading blows. They tumbled down the two rows that seperated and the Yahoo made me spill my drink so I socked him upside his pie hole. The dudes girlfriend ..or maybe it was his mom grabbed him by the ear and dragged him back to his seat. She was a big girl. :lol:

So they challenged us to meet em in the parking lot after the game but they didn't show.

Ya I remember Dilfer. It was HIS fault My smuggled drink got spilled at the game. Scew Dilfer. HE was a game manager and NOT a very good one at that.

Wilson is 100 X the QB Dilfer EVER was.

Which is it?

REALLY ????

I remember Dilfer real well. I got in a fight over that Turd in Husky Stadium when the Hawks had to use it before the Clink was ready.

Some Yahoo was screaming for Dilfer when Hasselbeck was in the game and Matt eventually won the game..I can't remember who we were playing but my Buddy Jay Craig(the one in my "quotes") was drunk and he went back up behind us and he and the Yahoo were trading blows. They tumbled down the two rows that seperated and the Yahoo made me spill my drink so I socked him upside his pie hole. The dudes girlfriend ..or maybe it was his mom grabbed him by the ear and dragged him back to his seat. She was a big girl. :lol:

So they challenged us to meet em in the parking lot after the game but they didn't show.

Ya I remember Dilfer. It was HIS fault My smuggled drink got spilled at the game. Scew Dilfer. HE was a game manager and NOT a very good one at that.

Wilson is 100 X the QB Dilfer EVER was.

Forum List

Back