Long Beach, Ca
Woop
Huggy's
Awful
Sorry
Seahawk
Ass

Day

This is the day every week when Huggy's sorry Seahag's come back to earth.

Final score: Denver 41, Seahag's 14

Woop
Huggy's
Awful
Sorry
Seahawk
Ass

Day

Agreed. I smell supper bowl hangover for the team with the ugliest uniforms in the league.

Woop
Huggy's
Awful
Sorry
Seahawk
Ass

Day

Agreed. I smell supper bowl hangover for the team with the ugliest uniforms in the league.

You must be kidding.

You are Bill's fan and complaining about another team's uni's.

I see the team hasn't destroyed your sense of humor.. :lol:

Woop
Huggy's
Awful
Sorry
Seahawk
Ass

Day

Not sure who designed those uniforms but you are right, they absolutely have the worst uniforms in the NFL.

Woop
Huggy's
Awful
Sorry
Seahawk
Ass

Day

Not sure who designed those uniforms but you are right, they absolutely have the worst uniforms in the NFL.

Good. I'm glad you feel that way. It'll be even more painfull to see the Hawk colors cross the goal line many times this afternoon.

Don't let Seattle's unis distract you from seeing Manning's tears run streaks through his anti glare blackouts.

Hawks 31 4 TDs 1 FG Wilson 2 TDs No INTs Lynch 2 TDs Hauscka 1 FG No Misses

Denver Donkeys 13 1TD 2 FGs Manning 1 TD 2 INTs 1 Fmbl Kicker ? 2 FGs 2 Misses

Last edited:
Woop
Huggy's
Awful
Sorry
Seahawk
Ass

Day

You must be kidding.

You are Bill's fan and complaining about another team's uni's.

I see the team hasn't destroyed your sense of humor.. :lol:

You have nothing to say about our beautiful red, white and blues. You must be joking.

Manning still the best QB in the NFL

He got the tying TD off a guy that played two snaps in his whole NFL career at Rt Corner. ANY decent QB could have /should have got that completion. Hats off to Manning for making a game out of it but in all honesty Wilson's last drive was more impressive running for three first downs and completing more difficult throws.

Mannings INT to Chancellor was a horrible pass. I suppose you didn't notice that it wasn't anywhere near his receiver. And THAT is what cost Denver the game.

He got the tying TD off a guy that played two snaps in his whole NFL career at Rt Corner. ANY decent QB could have /should have got that completion. Hats off to Manning for making a game out of it but in all honesty Wilson's last drive was more impressive running for three first downs and completing more difficult throws.

Mannings INT to Chancellor was a horrible pass. I suppose you didn't notice that it wasn't anywhere near his receiver. And THAT is what cost Denver the game.

I give RW credit for wining the game , and yes, he was money on the last drive, but manning drove his team 80 yards up the field and managed a tough two point conversion to tie the the game. Wilson is good, but mobile QBs never really have long term success in the league. Right now he's a good game manager.

Chancellor made a nice play on that interception, and yes, it was a bad pass by manning. Welker was in no position to make a play. Manning should have never tried to force the ball to him. Having said that, he's still one of best ever.

I give RW credit for wining the game , and yes, he was money on the last drive, but manning drove his team 80 yards up the field and managed a tough two point conversion to tie the the game. Wilson is good, but mobile QBs never really have long term success in the league. Right now he's a good game manager.

Chancellor made a nice play on that interception, and yes, it was a bad pass by manning. Welker was in no position to make a play. Manning should have never tried to force the ball to him. Having said that, he's still one of best ever.

I agree Manning is one of the best ever.

I'll have to agree. Obviously he IS one of the best ever. No one can take last years's records away from him...unless it is Wilson in about 15 years.. :lol:

Hard to say which QB was more money. Denver's pass rush put more preasure on Wilson so he had a harder row to ho. Manning's last drive was spectacular. I'll have to go with Wilson tho only because he won it with his last drive. Wilson's long bomb to Hatchet or Lockett or whatever his name is was the best throw of the game. Hands down...nearly 60 yards on a dime. AND Wilson did some stuff that Manning can't like run for several first downs when he could have woossed out when he slid. PLUS Wilson got sacked three times which is harder to stand up to than the one Manning had to come back from.

Both QBs played pretty well tho. It's hard to pick which one was measurably better.

Woop
Huggy's
Awful
Sorry
Seahawk
Ass

Day

you guys are just jeoulous because you know they are actually one of the very coolest looking uni's in the NFL..:biggrin::funnyface:

the current unis the LAMBS where in saint louis are easily by leaps and bounds the ugliest looking uni's in the NFL.

they sure as hell better go back to the ones they wore in the superbowl against the steelers when they are back in LA next year.I never would have become a fan of them in the first place if those had been their original colors they had while in LA.no way.leave those ugly looking rags in saint louis.

Woop
Huggy's
Awful
Sorry
Seahawk
Ass

Day

well then I got to inform you then the last time the saint louis Lambs were in the superbowl was 2002 so your over a decade late on that.:biggrin:

hopefully that will change next year when they are back in LA and they go back to their LA colors.:biggrin: stan better be smart and do that.

Seahawks have the worst uniforms in the NFL, the Ducks have the worst uniforms in the world.

yes the LAMBS in saint louis do indeed have the worst looking uniforms in the NFL.:up:

thats why again,hopefully they will go back to their LA colors next year when they are back there.

Last edited:
Not uglier than the Oregon Ducks.

It's like there's only one tailor in the Pacific Northwest.

Seahawks have the worst uniforms in the NFL, the Ducks have the worst uniforms in the world.

Indeed.so very true,his last minute comeback did no good because of his previous interception by Chancellor that led to a field goal which turned out to cost them the game.:biggrin: He had a pretty good game up till that point but like typical choker manning,he choked when it mattered the most.:biggrin:

If not for that costly interception of his,they would have won the game.

I agree Manning is one of the best ever.
Best at choking in a big game when its on the line.:biggrin:

I'll have to agree. Obviously he IS one of the best ever. No one can take last years's records away from him...unless it is Wilson in about 15 years.. :lol:

Hard to say which QB was more money. Denver's pass rush put more preasure on Wilson so he had a harder row to ho. Manning's last drive was spectacular. I'll have to go with Wilson tho only because he won it with his last drive. Wilson's long bomb to Hatchet or Lockett or whatever his name is was the best throw of the game. Hands down...nearly 60 yards on a dime. AND Wilson did some stuff that Manning can't like run for several first downs when he could have woossed out when he slid. PLUS Wilson got sacked three times which is harder to stand up to than the one Manning had to come back from.

Both QBs played pretty well tho. It's hard to pick which one was measurably better.

Manning indeed is one of the best ever in the REGULAR season as he once again demonstrated in this game.nobody can argue that.:biggrin:

whats funny is playing in denver may actually turn out to be a detriment to him because in his first two games this year in denver,he wasnt able to throw the ball deep down the filed accurately where he was in this game so it appears being in that mile high air,at his age it is affecting him and he is better off on the road.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back