"They're On The Run!"

Gave you a thanks for the pic. How apropos.

Brings to mind "The Picture of Dorian Gray", but that's really her.

I guess ISIS is the new favorite frienemy of the GOP replacing Putin??? There seems to be alot of alarm about them all of the sudden.

obama says the three attacks have nothing to do with one another and they were not coordinated.

I guess ISIS is the new favorite frienemy of the GOP replacing Putin??? There seems to be alot of alarm about them all of the sudden.

They should have been destroyed a year ago. Methinks Obama has a soft spot for them.

So you want to send boots on the ground to fight ISIS....am I right? And what happens after we lose another couple of hundred soldiers and spend a few years doing it (by the way spending another 50-70 billion dollars doing it)?

How does it end?

So you want to send boots on the ground to fight ISIS....am I right?

You are not. There's no reason to hold territory there.

Okay, you say this:

They should have been destroyed a year ago

How do you think they should be, "destroyed"? 'Round the clock air/drone strikes that kill whomever the bombs hit regardless of whether they are combatants or not?

Okay, you say this:

How do you think they should be, "destroyed"? 'Round the clock air/drone strikes that kill whomever the bombs hit regardless of whether they are combatants or not?

Pretty much. Worked well in Berlin and Hiroshima.

Who are we doing this for? Our own security, or someone else's?

Maybe when the non-combatants learn that they are not safe with the combatants among them they will take matters into their own hands for a change.

Okay, you say this:

Lie.
Hiroshima had an atomic weapon dropped on it. Are you suggesting we go Atomic?
Berlin was occupied by the Russian Army.

You have shockingly little knowledge of history.

Maybe when the non-combatants learn that they are not safe with the combatants among them they will take matters into their own hands for a change.

So kill a few dozen/hundred/thousand innocents to make a point? I see. Nothing better to improve America's image than indiscriminately bombing the crap out of non-combatants.

Who are we doing this for? Our own security, or someone else's?
Good question. Given that they are 10,000 miles away, perhaps someone else can join the fight. But, no, somehow, according to the GOP/right wing lunatics like yourself, it's our fight and our fight alone.

We spent a gazillion dollars, killed hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq, lost a few thousand ourselves and have zilch to show for it.

Your remedy is to do the same exact thing....no thanks.

Okay, you say this:

'Fraid not.

Nope. I'm suggesting Berlin and Hiroshima were filled with non-combatants.

Bombing of Berlin in World War II - Military Wiki

Au contraire, I am not a victim of the public school system.

So kill a few dozen/hundred/thousand innocents to make a point? I see. Nothing better to improve America's image than indiscriminately bombing the crap out of non-combatants.

Them's the breaks.

We spent a gazillion dollars, killed hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq, lost a few thousand ourselves and have zilch to show for it.

Yes, it was unfortunate that Obama botched the whole thing and spit on the troops by pulling out and embracing defeat. Results tell.

No, my remedy is to send ISIS combatants where they most wish to go.

Okay, you say this:

'Fraid not.

I doubt you're a "victim" of any serious schooling judging from your brutal avoidance of historical teaching.

Aside from Atomic play, you virtually always need boots on the ground. That is the bottom line.

Them's the breaks.
[/quote]

And you wonder why the American people couldn't get rid of Bush/Mcain fast enough?

Yes, it was unfortunate that Obama botched the whole thing and spit on the troops by pulling out and embracing defeat. Results tell.
That is what you call no longer spilling blood in Iraq for some theocrat to take over?

Sorry, but you're just fucking stupid. I mean, really shit-brains. There was no win in Iraq to be had. Never was. Obama pulled us out to stop sending American men and women into a meat grinder.
You should shut the fuck up but history tells us you're notthat smart.

Yet you won't tell us how except for "round the clock" bombing that has never worked outside of atomic ordinance.

Okay, you say this:

'Fraid not.

I doubt you're a "victim" of any serious schooling judging from your brutal avoidance of historical teaching.

Aside from Atomic play, you virtually always need boots on the ground. That is the bottom line.

Them's the breaks.

And you wonder why the American people couldn't get rid of Bush/Mcain fast enough?

That is what you call no longer spilling blood in Iraq for some theocrat to take over?

Sorry, but you're just fucking stupid. I mean, really shit-brains. There was no win in Iraq to be had. Never was. Obama pulled us out to stop sending American men and women into a meat grinder.

Yet you won't tell us how except for "round the clock" bombing that has never worked outside of atomic ordinance.

Ah, so comes the name calling. The sign of fear and defeat.

You are at least marginally entertaining, but I do wonder where you come by your vast knowledge of history and military strategy. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Okay, you say this:

'Fraid not.

Them's the breaks.

You are at least marginally entertaining, but I do wonder where you come by your vast knowledge of history and military strategy. :cuckoo:

I call you a fucking idiot because of your "Thems the breaks" response to killing innocent people.

America is a better nation than that. America will always be a better nation than that. George W. Bush at his worst would not have agreed with your sick, twisted, and frankly bizarre logic.

Only a fucking idiot would take such a stance. In war, when you're being shot at with flak and anti-aircraft and tanks are moving across the countryside, and your cities are getting bombed and there are submarines attacking your naval fleets and the enemy is imprisoning and killing millions of jews, you don't have a practical choice but to react harshly with indiscriminate bombing raids.

When the enemy is a rag tag bunch of hoodlums 10,000 miles away in a shit hole desert are are a threat to none of vital national interests, you do have a choice.

Try to wrap your god-damned moronic head around that concept.

Okay, you say this:

'Fraid not.

Them's the breaks.

I call you a fucking idiot because of your "Thems the breaks" response to killing innocent people.

America is a better nation than that. America will always be a better nation than that. George W. Bush at his worst would not have agreed with your sick, twisted, and frankly bizarre logic.

Only a fucking idiot would take such a stance. In war, when you're being shot at with flak and anti-aircraft and tanks are moving across the countryside, and your cities are getting bombed and there are submarines attacking your naval fleets and the enemy is imprisoning and killing millions of jews, you don't have a practical choice but to react harshly with indiscriminate bombing raids.

When the enemy is a rag tag bunch of hoodlums 10,000 miles away in a shit hole desert are are a threat to none of vital national interests, you do have a choice.

Try to wrap your god-damned moronic head around that concept.

That's nice, sweetheart. Now run along. I have informed adults to speak to.

Forum List

Back