They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

That Rapinoe guy is annoying
Homophobic much?
She's a woman and she's a HEROINE.
She's now extremely famous. Dissing the disgusting con man sexual predator president has helped her in that and good on her for doing the right thing.
The premise of the OP is wrong.
Associating with that orange garbage heap just dirties everyone that goes there.

Get lost, noob. I fear no queer and that's what homophobic means
Actually it doesn't but not surprising that you're ignorant even of that.

He should invite them.. expose the hate from democrats

Have you ever considered that you are the hater?
She attacked we responded.. why does she hate people that have different views?

I don't hate you, I pity you. I don't mean that as a personal attack, all of your posts are based on hate and ignorance - that's not a healthy way to live.
I hate oppression, and oppressors.. I don’t mind you talking about being slavery back, but when your policies are hurting people I don’t like that.

^^^ I don't see anything wrong with not letting a person that you can't stand stop you from a once in a life time opportunity. A trip to the White House at the end of the day is still a trip to the White House. If you don't like the current leader, just keep in mind that their days in the office do not last forever.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. How many times did Forest Gump get to be there? We see him there at least twice.

Any “NATIONAL” team that refuses an invitation to the White House” should be disbanded immediately and permanently. Individuals who refuse should be banned from representing the USA in the future.

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV
Get over yourself, even that fat white fuck Trump hates the fuckin white house, else he'd stay there long enough to do his gotdamned job.

Calm down you delicate lib I swear he can break every record over the last 100 years and you wack-a-doodles would still complain. Fucking beta male bitches. Worst than women [emoji304]

How many offers does one get to go to the White House? I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory days and nobody will remember them nor their not going to the White House.

AIR.TV

The head dyke has to do what she does. She is ditching her team and country so she can get a job the same way Kaepernik did. She has to because she has no value to anyone any other way.

Homophobic much?
She's now extremely famous. Dissing the disgusting con man sexual predator president has helped her in that and good on her for doing the right thing.
Associating with that orange garbage heap just dirties everyone that goes there.

Famous! Lol I think her 15 mins is almost up.

Homophobic much?
She’s a self-Hating American and White piece of trash.
She was ranting last night on CNN, revising modern history and making an ass of herself.

Why go to the White House? You can get a Big Mac pretty much anywhere.

AIR.TV

Something you don't understand, they're principled.
Nope. Just takers.

AIR.TV
Get over yourself, even that fat white fuck Trump hates the fuckin white house, else he'd stay there long enough to do his gotdamned job.
Remember his comment that "the White House is a DUMP?" Yup, he said it; can't take it back. So why would a principled, great American championship team give a photo op to a sleazebag, woman hater like Dumpf?

It is silly. I'd visit the White House if Jeffrey Epstein was President, and Jared Fogel was leading the tour. :dunno:

Who needs a bunch of liberal rug lickers in the White House away?

Them rugs ain't going to clean them selves.

I wonder if the rug matches the drapes oh and the armpits.
1ddf01499720154ce7065b68d003ec09.jpg
Angry lesbian who looks like Anderson Cooper

Forum List

Back