They started checking IDs...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
...and the Democrats started losing close races instead of winning them all. Yes, you know you are the party of fraud, this shows how clearly you knew it too and why you fought so hard to keep it.

But kaz, you're supporting the disenfranchisement of illegal aliens, dead people and people who already voted. Can you sleep at night?

Like a baby...

I went to my poll and tried something. I said my last name and the woman flipped the book to the alphabet starting with my last name. I then pointed at my name and said that's me. I never said my first name and I am fairly sure they did not know me, if they did I didn't know their name. So I could have been anyone.

They also gave me a sticker and said that I could get a free cup of coffee at the Eat and Park. I said isn't that taking a bribe to vote? The woman looked and said...well I guess....I said its OK but at least they could talk to the local bar and get a free beer. BTW I didn't take the bribe.

I went to my poll and tried something. I said my last name and the woman flipped the book to the alphabet starting with my last name. I then pointed at my name and said that's me. I never said my first name and I am fairly sure they did not know me, if they did I didn't know their name. So I could have been anyone.

They also gave me a sticker and said that I could get a free cup of coffee at the Eat and Park. I said isn't that taking a bribe to vote? The woman looked and said...well I guess....I said its OK but at least they could talk to the local bar and get a free beer. BTW I didn't take the bribe.
I went to the polls, and the ladies I got to church with and sell watermelons to still check both my photo ID AND my signature.

I had the DL in the truck, but SS card and hunting license with me.

They made me go to the truck for the photo ID.

No fraud in my precinct, no siree.

Can't wait to find out local race results.

I went to the polls, and the ladies I got to church with and sell watermelons to still check both my photo ID AND my signature.

I had the DL in the truck, but SS card and hunting license with me.

They made me go to the truck for the photo ID.

No fraud in my precinct, no siree.

Can't wait to find out local race results.

Wow, what is it like living in such a racist community?

They never asked me for my voter registraion card. Just my license.

They scanned the license to check the address and picture and I voted. No problem.

They made sure I was indeed me.

Forum List

Back