They say Michael Jackson is the king.....who is the Queen?

She has my vote. Legs, voice, sex appeal.... the whole package.

What say you?

I'd think if you asked most people, they'd pick Michael's contemporary, Madonna.

But yeah, there's no one like Tina, probably never will be. On top of what she did on stage, she was going through hell at home and was a black woman.

That's why I've always had Little Richard near the top. He destroyed barriers on multiple levels while hamstrung by his race and sexuality.

Truly unique, both of them.

• Banned

What say you?

I'd think if you asked most people, they'd pick Michael's contemporary, Madonna.

But yeah, there's no one like Tina, probably never will be. On top of what she did on stage, she was going through hell at home and was a black woman.

That's why I've always had Little Richard near the top. He destroyed barriers on multiple levels while hamstrung by his race and sexuality.

Well to be fair Madonna turned into a FREAK, so there's that....

What say you?

Well, maybe that's part of what makes them different. They're mentally in a different world.

• Banned

What say you?

Well, maybe that's part of what makes them different. They're mentally in a different world.

Perhaps. I see Madonna as the good kid that went bad & Tina as the bad kid that went good. All perspective I guess

giphy.gif

Just so that each skin color is included, here is who I think are the couples.

Kings-Michael Jackson (King of Pop) and Elvis (King of Rock & Roll)

Queens-Whitney Houston (Queen of Pop) and Madonna (Queen of Rock & Roll)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Since country music is my most favorite music, those four singers are not my personal choices.

Michael Jackson is the King of POP
Madonna is the Queen of POP

30391576-30391577-large.jpg

Elvis is the King of Rock and Roll
Tina Turner is the Queen of Rock and Roll

14319890776_s.jpg

Forum List

Back