They Said If I Voted for Trump Theology Would Enter US Politics. And They Were Right!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Outrage from the left in 5....4.....3.... oh never mind.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) politicized faith at a rally in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Pelosi used Christianity as her defense for Democratic proposals during a political rally about ending childhood poverty. Pelosi mentioned that it was Palm Sunday, the beginning of Holy Week, which culminates with Easter the following Sunday.

“I didn’t know this until recently, that when the Gospel of Matthew, ‘what you have done for the least of my brethren, you did for me,’ was something that Christ said in Holy Week, Tuesday of Holy Week,” Pelosi said. “So as we go into Holy Week, as we’re people of faith, people of morals, of morality, let us understand what that challenge is on this Palm Sunday to do the Lord’s work.”

“It is a fact in not only our Catholic faith, our Christian faith, but in all religions, that when we minister to the needs of God’s creation, that is an act of worship,” Pelosi continued. “To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us. So if these people of such faith in our country truly are and in our state, they will recognize our obligation to our children.”

Pelosi had accused Republicans of “exploiting” religion in an interview during President Donald Trump’s inauguration.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) politicized faith at a rally in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Pelosi used Christianity as her defense for Democratic proposals during a political rally about ending childhood poverty. Pelosi mentioned that it was Palm Sunday, the beginning of Holy Week, which culminates with Easter the following Sunday.

“I didn’t know this until recently, that when the Gospel of Matthew, ‘what you have done for the least of my brethren, you did for me,’ was something that Christ said in Holy Week, Tuesday of Holy Week,” Pelosi said. “So as we go into Holy Week, as we’re people of faith, people of morals, of morality, let us understand what that challenge is on this Palm Sunday to do the Lord’s work.”

“It is a fact in not only our Catholic faith, our Christian faith, but in all religions, that when we minister to the needs of God’s creation, that is an act of worship,” Pelosi continued. “To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us. So if these people of such faith in our country truly are and in our state, they will recognize our obligation to our children.”

Pelosi had accused Republicans of “exploiting” religion in an interview during President Donald Trump’s inauguration.

Nancy, I don't believe Jesus ever asked you to reach into other people's pockets at gunpoint to salve your personal conscience, such as it may be.

So talking about God at a charity to raise money for the poor children is anything like the ones exploiting for political gain in an election..It can not be compared.

.. Just yesterday Alabama Governor was fired after he exploded the christian faith while cheating on his wife..

A GOP presidential running candidate takes pictures of himself praying on his knee's , while going to a campaign meeting headed by a pastor screaming about hating gays..
So Fake, yet people fall for it ,every time..

Forum List

Back