They blew up Mom on purpose, 100 billion ought to attone for treating Mom like a terrorist

If they got money, they knew, as I think its illegal to get money for donating your body to medical schools.
A lot of people are donating their bodies to medical science and those of loved ones to get out of paying for cremation. I
guess they did not read the fine print.
----------------------------------------------------------

"These bodies were literally used as crash test dummies, which meant they were used in experiments involving exposures to destructive forces, e.g. impacts, crashes, ballistic injuries and blasts," the lawsuit says, adding the statement is based on evidence gathered for an investigation by the Arizona Attorney General. The plaintiffs acquired the information through a public records request, the lawsuit says.
Arizona company piled up bodies and dismembered limbs instead of using them for research, lawsuit says - CNN

• Banned
If they got money, they knew, as I think its illegal to get money for donating your body to medical schools.
A lot of people are donating their bodies to medical science and those of loved ones to get out of paying for cremation. I

"These bodies were literally used as crash test dummies, which meant they were used in experiments involving exposures to destructive forces, e.g. impacts, crashes, ballistic injuries and blasts," the lawsuit says, adding the statement is based on evidence gathered for an investigation by the Arizona Attorney General. The plaintiffs acquired the information through a public records request, the lawsuit says.
Arizona company piled up bodies and dismembered limbs instead of using them for research, lawsuit says - CNN
They wanted me to donate my mom to a medical school so that students could gawk over her while she was still alive. The dean even called me to his office. He took one look at me and never bothered to ask again. Death is part of life, chopping mom up into pieces isn't

^^^ I get where you are coming from, but if a good difference can be made from people learning about whatever happened to another person when they are not here anymore, then in my opinion, every little bit helps. To me, it is no different than someone being an organ donor, especially if they eventually go on to getting cremated anyway. If another life can be saved, that life should be saved.

God bless you and the rest of your family always!!!

Holly

• Banned
^^^ I get where you are coming from, but if a good difference can be made from people learning about whatever happened to another person when they are not here anymore, then in my opinion, every little bit helps. To me, it is no different than someone being an organ donor, especially if they eventually go on to getting cremated anyway. If another life can be saved, that life should be saved.

Holly
No organs were donated

They wanted me to donate my mom to a medical school so that students could gawk over her while she was still alive. The dean even called me to his office. He took one look at me and never bothered to ask again. Death is part of life, chopping mom up into pieces isn't

I differ, I do not care what happens after my death or my loved ones, they are gone and there is not
sense to even look at their bodies. I remember open caskets of my Mom and Dad and also relatives, I can still picture them in my mind, best to not have an open casket, because no matter what, they look dead.

If you believe in God, then you should know that the body is nothing, the spirit is all that matters.

• Banned

I differ, I do not care what happens after my death or my loved ones, they are gone and there is not sense to even look at their bodies. I remember open caskets of my Mom and Dad and also relatives, I can still picture them in my mind, best to not have an open casket, because no matter what, they look dead.

If you believe in God, then you should know that the body is nothing, the spirit is all that matters.
You also apparently do not believe in law

I differ, I do not care what happens after my death or my loved ones, they are gone and there is not sense to even look at their bodies. I remember open caskets of my Mom and Dad and also relatives, I can still picture them in my mind, best to not have an open casket, because no matter what, they look dead.

Which law?

• Banned

Which law?
The ones that specified what could be done with this womans body

I differ, I do not care what happens after my death or my loved ones, they are gone and there is not
sense to even look at their bodies. I remember open caskets of my Mom and Dad and also relatives, I can still picture them in my mind, best to not have an open casket, because no matter what, they look dead.

The BODY is not "nothing." It still deserves respect after we're gone. Even out pets deserve a proper burial. So do other creatures when it is within our power. Your lack of respect for innocent life doesnt surprise me at all.

Which law?

I have not seen the contract.

The BODY is not "nothing." It still deserves respect after we're gone. Even out pets deserve a proper burial. So do other creatures when it is within our power. Your lack of respect for innocent life doesnt surprise me at all.

Do you believe in cremation, even the RCC does now. Why should land be taken up for the dead, In Greece they have a big issue with the cemeteries.

If you believe in cremation, how do you know what ashes you are getting?? They might be dog ashes.

Last edited:

Which law?

I have not seen the contract.
And you never will

CIAO

Holly
No organs were donated
Things can still be learned which can only help with taking care of those who get sick later on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It was after Dale Earnhardt's accident that it became mandatory that a head and neck restraint be worn during a NASCAR race...may my favorite be with the Lord.

Forum List

Back