*They Are Stealing Huge Parts Of The 2022 Election!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. They are very busy, nearly the midnight hour, and thats when they go to work.
2. Wait for it.
3. This election will turn for the Libtards.
4. Starting in 15 minutes.
5. Stealing elections is wrong.
6. READ:
7. Just like the election of 2020, repeated.
8. Some one will likely come along and, free speech kill this thread.
9. I wonder who?
10. Relax it doesn't change the truth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1, It's hard to defeat the Santa Claus party.
2. I've always said the dems are a very powerful party. They controlled both houses the Potus, the fbi, and the justice depart
3. Polling of university students was under estimated. Abortion, climate change, the student debt..

This is going to be a long night, thank God I have a bunch of videos to edit

Sorry bout that,

1. They are very busy, nearly the midnight hour, and thats when they go to work.
2. Wait for it.
3. This election will turn for the Libtards.
4. Starting in 15 minutes.
5. Stealing elections is wrong.
6. READ:
7. Just like the election of 2020, repeated.
8. Some one will likely come along and, free speech kill this thread.
9. I wonder who?
10. Relax it doesn't change the truth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

rotfl-gif.288736

They steal, cheat and lie because it's what their useless leftist vermin parents taught them, and their parents before them.

The lucky ones that escaped the abortionist's meat cleaver, that is.

Republicans win in my state. Maybe it's time to leave the blue shitholes for the sane world and start helping us build the wall. We have jobs. We have land. We have morals.

They steal, cheat and lie because it's what their useless leftist vermin parents taught them, and their parents before them.

The lucky ones that escaped the abortionist's meat cleaver, that is.

Republicans win in my state. Maybe it's time to leave the blue shitholes for the sane world and start helping us build the wall. We have jobs. We have land. We have morals.
SNOWFLAKE!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Have fun waiting.

And paying more for food and gas than I do. And seeing more and more items disappearing from store shelves.

It'll be fun watching you eat your neighbors or starve, and even more fun hearing you cry about what you've done to yourselves.
Where do you live, if we’re not effected equally? If it’s the US, not that much difference from place to place and if not, shame on you for spreading Russian propaganda.

Where do you live, if we’re not effected equally? If it’s the US, not that much difference from place to place and if not, shame on you for spreading Russian propaganda.

You go ahead and believe that. You can believe anything you want. Isn't America great?

Let’s STOP THE COUNT and just declare all the leading candidates winners. Oh wait… that would mean a blue wave. Better keep counting righties.

Forum List

Back