There's one way for sure to remove Paul Ryan as speaker.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
The GOP clearly didn't pay any attention to Paul Ryan's abysmal approval ratings. I'm not sure who hates Ryan more, the right or the left. Without a doubt this conniving backstabber is the worst speaker ever - so horrible that we've all forgotten how awful John Boehner and Nancy Pelosi were.

Well, now it's up to the people in his congressional district of Wisconsin to rid the House of this asshole in the 2018 primary. It would be great to see Ryan make history by becoming the first speaker ever to lose a primary.

With the shit this piece of shit is proposing...I hope you do remove him...

He is a scary mother fucker.

I suspect that when the right starts enacting all the crazy crap Trump wants, a lot of the right will be gone in 2018

The GOP clearly didn't pay any attention to Paul Ryan's abysmal approval ratings. I'm not sure who hates Ryan more, the right or the left. Without a doubt this conniving backstabber is the worst speaker ever - so horrible that we've all forgotten how awful John Boehner and Nancy Pelosi were.

Well, now it's up to the people in his congressional district of Wisconsin to rid the House of this asshole in the 2018 primary. It would be great to see Ryan make history by becoming the first speaker ever to lose a primary.

Why are you thinking that? I don't really feel he has been in long enough to tell.

We have not forgotten how awful John Boehner was, as a matter of fact I was just wondering earlier today if they were ever able to completely dry the carpet after all his sissy tears falling around where he stood.
Pelosi was another big mistake for the country, but she belongs to the left, I imagine they will be able to express their disgust with that evil Satan worshiping bitch.
No offense meant to either one of them mind you.

Forum List

Back