There's no Dictator like a Corporate Dictator

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Psychoblues, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Human rights be damned. Safety be damned. Environment be damned. Future profits be damned. Individual need verses corporate philosphy is totally ignored. We have a prime example of the truth of what I say before our eyes everyday. His name is George W. Bush and he happens to be the President of The United States. He now professes to "lead" Iraq into a similar government/business relationship as he has overseen in the past. I expect the same results as he has already demonstrated, don't you? Oh well, what's a few oil companies, a major league baseball team, the entire United States law enforcement system and it's Military, and a few civil indescretions got to do with America? We got checks and balances, don't we?

Before you ask for links and references, let me remind you that they have been provided thousands of times in the last few months/years by a multitude of USMB contributors and credible nonpartisan journalists on your TV's and radio's and in your newspapers.

Check out a few resourses for news other than those that guarantee to please you. It's all in advertisement, another corporate enterprise, don't you know?

2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    And yet hundreds of terrorists have been killed and/or captured. Hundreds of terrorist plots have been foiled. A dictator has been removed along with his regime. Many top figures of Al Qaeda are history and the rest are on the run. He is staying the course through much adversity throughout our country and the world.

Call what's going on whatever you like. As long as he continues in this direction he'll be getting my vote. Can you dig it?

3. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    I gave up digging awhile ago, I hire it out. There are plenty of teenagers willing to bust their back for a few bucks.

4. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Just more of your spin and lies. Welcome back psycho. I'm here to kick your ass and make you feel stupid, again.

You have nothing but to offer but a negative perspective, that's what dems are running on now. Fucking sad.

5. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

6. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Thanks jim. You're the king.

7. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Yeah, and we would've spiked Al Qaeda by now if Dubbyuh hadn't had a chubby for Saddam. More terrorists wouldv'e been killed or captured...More terrorist plots would've been foiled and Al Qaeda would be a greasy spot on the road of history...And yeah, he's stayin' the course alright, right over a cliff.

8. Moi

Moi Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Oh, I suppose we would have gotten him just like Clinton got him? He was offered to the US on a SILVER PLATTER but the ludicrous prior regime was determined to let him get away. At least Bush is trying.

Any world where there are less terrorists is a good world. The fact that we've been able to fragment the terror cells is a good thing.

Perhaps if you want Osama so darn bad you should instead be railing against those countries who've yet to commit to the cause rather than criticizing the one country who's putting their money, citizens and time toward the cause.

9. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

10. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Even if the scenario is as bad as you think it is, I'd much rather live in Trumpistan, Waltonia, or maybe even The People's Republic of Microsoft (that's a stretch, biggest difference is that planes crash into buildings on accident instead of on purpose because the pilot was given his pilot's liscence without passing a test in order to meet a deadline) than live in that horrible sh**hole that was pre-war Iraq.