There won't b a 911

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Democrats have excoriated the hell out of the police and ambulance citizen relationship

The people that lob bricks & lasers and fire

At unknown public warriors
how can you be so brave as to do that?

lobbing an anonymous brick at someone else's grandmother...

Wow.. Democrat party

Pretty fuckin brave

Is that the country you want is like the country is we want is this a country the world has benefited from the usa ?

Just before you set fire to their City threw anonymous 2 lb
bricks at their grandparents

remember that the next time you call 911

The 911 isn't about the attack

It's about dialing 911 & atlas shrugged...

When they answer the phone no one is there and they certainly will not answer your call

The political arrogance belongs all to the left

Last edited:
Democrats have excoriated the hell out of the police and ambulance citizen relationship

Wow.. Democrat party

Pretty fuckin brave

Is that the country you want is like the country is we want is this a country the world has benefited from the usa ?

If so check yes...

This is Joe Biden's America.

• Banned
This is Joe Biden's America.
The evil political heartbeat reverts back ultimately 2 the responsibilities of the people that voted them in

Or something...

All I know is that I'm going to continue on with free speech in the way that I knew it and know it and will know it

This is why I wish I had a picture of Ben Franklin working

Nobody tells Americans what to do especially not their f****** sleazy government

They took Breitbart
They'll shoot me

the cross I bear I guessl u

I would never change a thing

Politics have/has conseque

Last edited:

Wow.. Democrat party

Pretty fuckin brave

When they answer the phone no one is there and they certainly will not answer your call

How the left are teaching and expanding their total occupation of America. Here are the 4 stages.

Ideological subversion
Demoralizing of the population
Destabilizing
Normalizing

Once the psychological aspect of normalization has occurred, nearly impossible to turn back.

Yes, child sex which has been the dirty secret in Hollywood and Washington is now being normalized through the same propagandists that created the other 3 stages of total demonic possession.

Different than demonic oppression.

Wow.. Democrat party

Pretty fuckin brave

What is this gibberish?

If New Orleans and Katrina are an example of what the future holds, I remain optimistic.

In just ONE city, during a fuckin weather event, all hell broke loose.

Most cops took their guns and equipment home, boarded up their doors and shot looters in the streets.

It was not part of a widely published story of course. Nor was the confiscation of weapons from civilians by petty tyrant pigs, like those from commiefornia who had to come and beat the shit out of little old ladies.

Now I'm not known to criticize police, but these thugs are the sort of kraut and muscovite assfucks who rounded up their own people without warrants and dragged them to death camps. The sort of assfucks that harassed people about wearing a goddamned mask because of a dempanic cold.

When there is a coronal mass ejection, actual pandemic, collapse of the currency or other significant event that destabilizes law and order in more than a few cities in the US....

Wild hogs, buzzards, rats, wild dogs, cats, maggots, cock roaches and every sort of vermin will feast upon the human flesh of 250 million people in the US alone. The dark age medieval era will look like a golden age. Teach your kids to shoot, and leave them as much ammo as you can buy.

Unless you're a liberal, then you should retroactively abort them and yourself. It will enhance the standard of living for everyone else.

If New Orleans and Katrina are an example of what the future holds, I remain optimistic.

In just ONE city, during a fuckin weather event, all hell broke loose.

Most cops took their guns and equipment home, boarded up their doors and shot looters in the streets.

It was not part of a widely published story of course. Nor was the confiscation of weapons from civilians by petty tyrant pigs, like those from commiefornia who had to come and beat the shit out of little old ladies.

Now I'm not known to criticize police, but these thugs are the sort of kraut and muscovite assfucks who rounded up their own people without warrants and dragged them to death camps. The sort of assfucks that harassed people about wearing a goddamned mask because of a dempanic cold.

When there is a coronal mass ejection, actual pandemic, collapse of the currency or other significant event that destabilizes law and order in more than a few cities in the US....

Wild hogs, buzzards, rats, wild dogs, cats, maggots, cock roaches and every sort of vermin will feast upon the human flesh of 250 million people in the US alone. The dark age medieval era will look like a golden age. Teach your kids to shoot, and leave them as much ammo as you can buy.

Unless you're a liberal, then you should retroactively abort them and yourself. It will enhance the standard of living for everyone else.

So you're from New Orleans?

• Banned
How the left are teaching and expanding their total occupation of America. Here are the 4 stages.

Ideological subversion
Destabilizing
Normalizing

Once the psychological aspect of normalization has occurred, nearly impossible to turn back.

Yes, child sex which has been the dirty secret in Hollywood and Washington is now being normalized through the same propagandists that created the other 3 stages of total demonic possession.

Wow ! Thank you..

Ideological subversion
Destabilizing
Normalizing

It’s not nice to say this but I am Glad there is a Hell for all The Alphabet Pedo Community

Forum List

Back