There will be a minor & major cult stand-off again, within, say, 10 yrs.

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
How many years has it been since the last one?

There are 1000's of cults out there, and I want to focus mainly in this thread on a major cult stand-off, although small ones can easily turn into big ones, because when one or two members are barricaded in their homes, with the police pounding on their door for an hour, they are likely to give up. The police always gives suspects involved in serious matters and crimes the third degree, once they go downtown. Under such intense pressure, the little fish the cops picked on could start telling wildly untrue stories about their OWN cult. That could easily put the wheels in motion to where another major raid on a major cult like the Branch Davidians will go down. Or do you believe, the cults have been beaten down from long-standing public scrutiny, pressure, ostracism, isolation, etc., and they are too weak to put up a fight. If the feds come for them, they will surrender orderly. What do you believe can happen?!

Christians will be the "cult" that the Gov. goes after next, because they are going to oppose the spreading of Islam across our country. The UN has Halliburton building internment camps all over the world to house the Christians and Jews:

Halliburton Confirms US Concentration Camps Ready to Detain up to 2 Million “Terrorists”

def of terrorist:

“What are Some Characteristics of Terrorists?”

• “Nice-guy image”
  • “Property Rights Activists”
  • “Environmental and Animal Rights”
  • “Influence governmental of social policy”
  • “Undermine confidence in the government”
  • “Anti-government and Militia Movement”
  • “Create an atmosphere of anxiety amongst the public”
  • "defenders of the US Constitution against federal government and the UN"
  • "Common Law Movement Proponents" who "Request authority for a stop" who "Make numerous references to the US Constitution" and "Attempt to 'police the police'
  • “Will employ a variety of vehicles and communicate predominantly by cell-phone, E-mail, or text messaging services”
  • “Trained to be physically aware of their environment, whether it be a 747 jumbo jet or a court house”
  • “May appear ‘normal’ in appearance… tourists, student, or businesspersons.
terrorist1.jpg

Read that last sentence. Good thing BLM is an Obama/Soros club. Otherwise they too would meet the criteria for domestic terrorism...

Grandma,

Nuts because of the mass relocations of Jews and Christians, or nuts simply because you do not believe there is any such thing as internment camps?

Our government has to be prepared for anarchy, no matter what situation arises. And the most orderly way to do that is with internment camps. I am not saying I support them or I don't, but they are a 99% fact of life, unless you believe in the tooth fairy.

Whether the government with even the help of the military will effectively gather together just one million Americans let alone tens of millions is yet to be seen. Southerners especially are well prepared for just a battle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back