There were three mass shootings this weekend that didn't make the MSM

Apparently only certain mass shootings the liberal media cares about, and seriously, the first liberal who says "but what about the links you posted! they didn't ignore it", punch yourself in the balls. Local newspapers and local affiliates are NOT the MSM.

1. 8 shot in a mass shooting in washington, DC

Father of 10-year-old dies after 8 people shot in Northwest

2. 3 shot at a graduation party in Virginia

One dead, two injured after gunfire erupts at graduation party in Axton

3. 12 shot at Alabama party

At least 12 injured after shooting at Phenix City party

I take it you are referencing the two train passengers who had their throats slit for trying to shut up a racist harassing a couple of teenaged girls? Tough toenails, Steve. Live with what blind retarded hatred can do.
That guy was not motivated by racism but crazy. He was known to the authorities for railing against muslims, Jews and Christians.

The 12 killed at the birthday party was just another black on black crime. Black and Hispanic criminal activity is quickly becoming too common to even be newsworthy. Crime by whites is so unusual as to be the man bites dog stories worthy of headlines.

Crime by whites is so unusual as to be...

HAHAHA!

Right.

Yeah.....we need to give up our guns now to be safer.
Who asked you to give up your guns?

Obama's coming to get them ...

Any day now ...

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
--------------------- he was trying , we gun owners dodged a bullet when we beat your girl Hilary Luddley !!

"TRYING??"

Then why did he loosen some gun laws?

Give it up. It was a stupid lie thane and even more stupid now.

[emoji23]

Yeah.....we need to give up our guns now to be safer.
Who asked you to give up your guns?

Obama's coming to get them ...

Any day now ...

--------------------- he was trying , we gun owners dodged a bullet when we beat your girl Hilary Luddley !!

"TRYING??"

Then why did he loosen some gun laws?

Give it up. It was a stupid lie thane and even more stupid now.

[emoji23]

Then... Not thane.
Stupid

Apparently only certain mass shootings the liberal media cares about, and seriously, the first liberal who says "but what about the links you posted! they didn't ignore it", punch yourself in the balls. Local newspapers and local affiliates are NOT the MSM.

I take it you are referencing the two train passengers who had their throats slit for trying to shut up a racist harassing a couple of teenaged girls? Tough toenails, Steve. Live with what blind retarded hatred can do.
That guy was not motivated by racism but crazy. He was known to the authorities for railing against muslims, Jews and Christians.

The 12 killed at the birthday party was just another black on black crime. Black and Hispanic criminal activity is quickly becoming too common to even be newsworthy. Crime by whites is so unusual as to be the man bites dog stories worthy of headlines.
Crime is not just violent. For some reason we are now ok with large scale financial crimes so long as penalties are paid. No one sees jail time. And we apparently don't even consider it crime even though the damage is far worse than a few people dieing.

Crime by whites is so unusual as to be...

HAHAHA!

Right.
All those white folks in prison are innocent I tells ya.

Forum List

Back