There really is no IRS scandal

Adolf would have been proud of you little soldier, even after being shown reality, those NAZI talking points still dominate your 2 digit IQ.... Here, have another glass of Koll-Aid!

You need some new material, Mr 2 digit IQ - your over-used, snarky retorts are getting old.

Evoking Hitler at every turn is part of the same mental disorder.

You may want to every once in a while contribute to a thread, although at this point, no one expects you to.

Crabbie, I know I'm like a festering soar on your acorn sized brain, that simply won't go away, but you mind showing me, say 3 references to Hitler, I've made in the last month or so, since I evoke him at every turn...and If you can't, want to admit you're a fucking asshole that just hasn't the presence of mind to keep up with me?...I'll wait!

But I do appreciate the fact that I'm starting to live RENT FREE inside your voluminous head! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You're moar like jock-itch.

Rent free? Another stupid, waaaaay over used Vigilante-ism.

Oh, yes of course I'm an asshole ... there.

I would suggest that the IRS should have the right to look into certain groups who are known to misuse their tax-exempt status.

The notion that Obama ordered this is completely laughable.

Are we to begin living in fear of being investigated by partisan hacks every inch of the way?

Does anyone else think that perhaps, all the Republican talk about being champions of the Constitution is just a cover for them getting their way through bullying and fascist attacks?

But, But, BUT CRABBIE, WHAT ABOUT THIS????

Not a Smidgen: IRS Pays $50,000 Settlement for Giving Conservative Tax Info to Political Opponent

Not a Smidgen: IRS Pays $50,000 Settlement for Giving Conservative Tax Info to Political Opponent - Katie Pavlich

BTW, did you start looking for ALL my Hitler references?....:badgrin::badgrin::cuckoo:

It's more unfounded crap. The IRS NEVER ADMITTED to any intentional targeting of NOM, the claim that the IRS admitted to "wrong doing" was an unsubstantiated claim made by NOM, itself.

IRS Reimburses NOM $50,000 In Legal Fees And Expenses, NOM Claims 'IRS Admits Wrongdoing'

After losing every single marriage case and every single money laundering and campaign finance case they've fought, after holding a March for Marriage attended by 2000 people or less, the leadership at the National Organization For Marriage are grasping onto anything they can tweak into a "win" just to prove to their supporters they're not facing doom. Sadly, when the only "win" you can find is getting an expense check in the mail from the federal government, well, you're facing doom.

Today the National Organization For Marriage is touting an agreement the IRS has made to them, following a federal judge's ruling that not only slammed NOM but did so rather vociferously.

As The New Civil Rights Movement reported, U.S. District Court Judge James C. Cacheris in his June 3 ruling against NOM used terms like, “NOM has failed to produce a shred of proof,” NOM’s argument “misses the mark,” is “unconvincing,” “is unpersuasive,” and “[t]o find that NOM could prevail from this scintilla of evidence … is not appropriate.”

In 2012, in response to a Freedom of Information request, an IRS employee made a mistake and provided what NOM is calling an LGBT activist an un-redacted list of NOM's donors. The employee should have first redacted the names, addresses, and dollar amounts the donors (one of whom being a Mitt Romney Super PAC) made to NOM.

For two years NOM has tried to claim they are in the same (non-existent) boat as Tea Party groups that were challenged by the IRS after trying to claim they were entitled to a tax-exempt status (they are not -- read the law.) NOM conflated their victim status in a brazen attempt to gain favor with the radical and religious right, and given their occasional invites to paperer on Fox News, it worked.

But in truth, as a federal court judge ruled, the IRS was not attempting war on NOM, one employee merely made a mistake. NOM lost two of the three counts of its case last month, and the third count -- reimbursement of expenses, NOM, in its court filing, had requested about $58,000. Today the IRS agreed to $50,000 -- less than NOM wanted -- but NOM is wrongly claiming a win.

If a tree falls on your house and you repair your house and your insurance company sends you a check for the expenses associated with that event -- say, fixing the roof, perhaps a few nights in a hotel, and maybe replacement of some damaged clothing or furniture -- you don't say Mother Nature admitted "wrongdoing." You breathe a sigh of relief that an event (act of God, anyone?) didn't cost you more than time, energy, and emotional upset.

IRS Reimburses NOM $50,000 In Legal Fees And Expenses, NOM Claims 'IRS Admits Wrongdoing' - The New Civil Rights Movement

No, I could not care less how many times you have drawn some inane comparison to Hitler.

Furthermore, every time you make one, it helps to diminish the monstrosity of the holocaust.

I would suggest that the IRS should have the right to look into certain groups who are known to misuse their tax-exempt status.

The notion that Obama ordered this is completely laughable.

Are we to begin living in fear of being investigated by partisan hacks every inch of the way?

Does anyone else think that perhaps, all the Republican talk about being champions of the Constitution is just a cover for them getting their way through bullying and fascist attacks?

But, But, BUT CRABBIE, WHAT ABOUT THIS????

Not a Smidgen: IRS Pays $50,000 Settlement for Giving Conservative Tax Info to Political Opponent

Not a Smidgen: IRS Pays $50,000 Settlement for Giving Conservative Tax Info to Political Opponent - Katie Pavlich

BTW, did you start looking for ALL my Hitler references?....:badgrin::badgrin::cuckoo:

It's more unfounded crap. The IRS NEVER ADMITTED to any intentional targeting of NOM, the claim that the IRS admitted to "wrong doing" was an unsubstantiated claim made by NOM, itself.

IRS Reimburses NOM $50,000 In Legal Fees And Expenses, NOM Claims 'IRS Admits Wrongdoing'

After losing every single marriage case and every single money laundering and campaign finance case they've fought, after holding a March for Marriage attended by 2000 people or less, the leadership at the National Organization For Marriage are grasping onto anything they can tweak into a "win" just to prove to their supporters they're not facing doom. Sadly, when the only "win" you can find is getting an expense check in the mail from the federal government, well, you're facing doom.

Today the National Organization For Marriage is touting an agreement the IRS has made to them, following a federal judge's ruling that not only slammed NOM but did so rather vociferously.

As The New Civil Rights Movement reported, U.S. District Court Judge James C. Cacheris in his June 3 ruling against NOM used terms like, “NOM has failed to produce a shred of proof,” NOM’s argument “misses the mark,” is “unconvincing,” “is unpersuasive,” and “[t]o find that NOM could prevail from this scintilla of evidence … is not appropriate.”

In 2012, in response to a Freedom of Information request, an IRS employee made a mistake and provided what NOM is calling an LGBT activist an un-redacted list of NOM's donors. The employee should have first redacted the names, addresses, and dollar amounts the donors (one of whom being a Mitt Romney Super PAC) made to NOM.

For two years NOM has tried to claim they are in the same (non-existent) boat as Tea Party groups that were challenged by the IRS after trying to claim they were entitled to a tax-exempt status (they are not -- read the law.) NOM conflated their victim status in a brazen attempt to gain favor with the radical and religious right, and given their occasional invites to paperer on Fox News, it worked.

But in truth, as a federal court judge ruled, the IRS was not attempting war on NOM, one employee merely made a mistake. NOM lost two of the three counts of its case last month, and the third count -- reimbursement of expenses, NOM, in its court filing, had requested about $58,000. Today the IRS agreed to $50,000 -- less than NOM wanted -- but NOM is wrongly claiming a win.

If a tree falls on your house and you repair your house and your insurance company sends you a check for the expenses associated with that event -- say, fixing the roof, perhaps a few nights in a hotel, and maybe replacement of some damaged clothing or furniture -- you don't say Mother Nature admitted "wrongdoing." You breathe a sigh of relief that an event (act of God, anyone?) didn't cost you more than time, energy, and emotional upset.

IRS Reimburses NOM $50,000 In Legal Fees And Expenses, NOM Claims 'IRS Admits Wrongdoing' - The New Civil Rights Movement

Nice non sequitur with the tree! Clinton wasn't convicted of sexual abuse BUT paid Paula Jones $800K for playing pocket pool in front of her!
I never said anything about the IRS ADMITTING, I simply posted....

Face it, the IRS LOST or it wouldn't have paid shit, it's THE GOVERNMENT, it could fight the fight FOREVER, but didn't!

What, No Hitler references, so you LIED about me. Thanks for admitting it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Lerner-Trunk-590-LI-2.jpg

We appear to be having two entirely different conversations, as commonly happens when someone replies to a message meant for someone else.

I was asking Sallow to provide clarification to right-wing nutjobs like you as to what law the 501(c)(4) groups are breaking. You appear to be referencing IRS employees admitting the IRS's guilt in breaking some other laws not relating to a group violating the terms of their grant of 501(c)(4) status. If not, you are asserting that the IRS has the ability to enter a guilty plea for other entities, which it doesn't. Either way your post was incorrect, but for the record, in which way was it incorrect--you not knowing what you're talking about in regards to 501(c)(4) groups, or you not knowing what you're talking about in regards to the IRS breaking the law?

I note in your signature line you have an Obama quote.. Where's the one where he stated this is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and the planet healed??? Where is that gem? :lol:

You have two options.

Option 1: Start a new thread dedicated to the pure rhetorical gold that we call President Obama's quotes, as a) It really does deserve its own thread, and b) You're disrespecting every participant in this thread by derailing it to such a completely unrelated topic.

Option 2: Shut up about it and respond to something substantive in this thread.
I see you still haven't grasped the relatively simple concept of your utter impotence regarding other people's actions.

Watergate complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You stated it was a government building. No it was not. It has always been privately owned.

what? you expect me to accept your bs and wont accept mine ?

the DNC HQ's was in an office on the 6th floor of the 5 building complex..

Jesus H Christ...

Watergate Hotel Break In

Stop being stupid, will you?

from your link ..

Question: What are the Basic Facts about the Watergate Hotel Break In?

basic indeed, like I said the DNC HQ was on the 6th floor in an OFFICE in the complex ,,, Liddy got busted in a HOTEL ROOM in the complex Watergate was a 5 building complex ... look it up and find out who is stupid, dare you.

this is as close as I can find ..

Watergate Scandal Timeline

enjoy.

Here in a nutshell if we really want to take this IRS scandal apart, the Benghazi scandal apart, the Fast and Furious scandal apart and so many is simply bureaucrats out of freaking control. Now higher ups are responsible in the end (the buck stops here and all that) but the bottom line is these whackos in government who are unelected power trippers are seriously over the top.

Can we left and right at least agree on that?

No.

What you have here is the whacko conspiracy theory anti government folks running the show.

They've conflated almost EVERYTHING into a scandal. They come in with an agenda and stick to it through out these "investigations" no matter what the facts tell them.

It's remarkable they are able to continue to jump from one to the next and not one Republican is at all embarrassed by all this.

Here in a nutshell if we really want to take this IRS scandal apart, the Benghazi scandal apart, the Fast and Furious scandal apart and so many is simply bureaucrats out of freaking control. Now higher ups are responsible in the end (the buck stops here and all that) but the bottom line is these whackos in government who are unelected power trippers are seriously over the top.

No.

What you have here is the whacko conspiracy theory anti government folks running the show.

They've conflated almost EVERYTHING into a scandal. They come in with an agenda and stick to it through out these "investigations" no matter what the facts tell them.

It's remarkable they are able to continue to jump from one to the next and not one Republican is at all embarrassed by all this.

When the Obama machine keeps doing stupid stuff.....

All the tax evaders he initially put on staff....

Benghazi

The IRS

The issue with the cops in NJ

Going abroad and badmouthing America

Playing so much golf

The Obamacare rollout

You can keep your doctor

You can keep your plan

The waivers

The IRS

And on

and on

and on.............

I can't see what questions you could possibly have.

But then, you are nothing but a partisan government parasite......

No.

No scandals???????????????? Uhhh, Ok, must be time for your meds. Even the left wing media is tired of obama and his lies and treason. But I get it, in your small mind 76% of america is wrong about your hero.

And Lerner's emails just happened to disappear for the time period that she was conspiring with the whitehouse on targeting the opposition???????????? are you really that naive?

No.

No scandals???????????????? Uhhh, Ok, must be time for your meds. Even the left wing media is tired of obama and his lies and treason. But I get it, in your small mind 76% of america is wrong about your hero.

And Lerner's emails just happened to disappear for the time period that she was conspiring with the whitehouse on targeting the opposition???????????? are you really that naive?

No....he's just really that partisan.

Watergate complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You stated it was a government building. No it was not. It has always been privately owned.

Jesus H Christ...

Watergate Hotel Break In

Stop being stupid, will you?

from your link ..

Question: What are the Basic Facts about the Watergate Hotel Break In?

basic indeed, like I said the DNC HQ was on the 6th floor in an OFFICE in the complex ,,, Liddy got busted in a HOTEL ROOM in the complex Watergate was a 5 building complex ... look it up and find out who is stupid, dare you.

this is as close as I can find ..

Watergate Scandal Timeline

enjoy.

I reach a point where I give up on the stupid. Fuck 'em. They wander through life stupid. Nothing more I can do for these Nazi's that have been brainwashed in public schools.

Despite what the GOP says...

...no Tea Party groups were denied tax exempt status...(they all should have been)
But you cant name one.

..no e-mails from any time during the last presidential campaign were lost..
..all have been turned over to the GOP...and they know it

....No one asked that political groups be investigated when they asked for tax exempt status because you don't have to ask for tax exempt status. You simply claim it.

...so there isn't (and cant be) an IRS scandal about tax exempt status.

Its all an election year..clown show
we shall see commy .......we shall see.:eusa_whistle:

I agree with you but with one caveat.

Obama's management style is fair game for criticism. The "no drama Obama" campaign he ran has seemed to transfix itself into his lieutenants and their subordinates not wanting to create any drama themselves. If Obama is finding out about things in the paper, there is something wrong. Like 9/11 and the whole "stovepiping" of information as to where crucial details are missed as it went up the chain of command, it needs to be fixed. Hopefully, the next President will adopt General Powell's outlook on bad news; "it's not like wine and it won't get better with age."

When you add up the Secret Service scandal(s) where the agents were taking part in questionable behavior, the IRS scandal where agents/workers were using non-approved means to hold up clearances for tax-free status, and the VA scandal where workers were falsifying government documents--a felony if I am not mistaken-- one really has to wonder what it is we don't know. Is the FAA really reporting all of the close calls we have in the skies and is flying really that safe? Can someone hack into a tower and turn it off or give false flight data to controllers? Is the banking system really reformed to the point to where we won't need another massive bail-out?

You really have to wonder what we don't know about malfeasance if 3 high profile agencies are this mis-managed and Obama is finding out about it in the papers.

Obama's management style is fair game for criticism. The "no drama Obama" campaign he ran has seemed to transfix itself into his lieutenants and their subordinates not wanting to create any drama themselves. If Obama is finding out about things in the paper, there is something wrong. Like 9/11 and the whole "stovepiping" of information as to where crucial details are missed as it went up the chain of command, it needs to be fixed. Hopefully, the next President will adopt General Powell's outlook on bad news; "it's not like wine and it won't get better with age."

When you add up the Secret Service scandal(s) where the agents were taking part in questionable behavior, the IRS scandal where agents/workers were using non-approved means to hold up clearances for tax-free status, and the VA scandal where workers were falsifying government documents--a felony if I am not mistaken-- one really has to wonder what it is we don't know. Is the FAA really reporting all of the close calls we have in the skies and is flying really that safe? Can someone hack into a tower and turn it off or give false flight data to controllers? Is the banking system really reformed to the point to where we won't need another massive bail-out?

You really have to wonder what we don't know about malfeasance if 3 high profile agencies are this mis-managed and Obama is finding out about it in the papers.

All valid points. Here's my take on Obama. He was never qualified to be president - something that CAN be overcome, however. There are people in Washington who specialize in "tutoring", if you will, an incoming president on the inner workings of DC.

Barry would have none of that. After all, as he has stated many, MANY times, "I am a constitutional lawyer" and he probably adds (albeit under his breath) "...and I'm smarter than you".

In nearly every one of these incidents from Fast and Furious to the IRS - he claimed ignorance (SIC) stupidity as to "what happened" and claims that he "Heard about it through the media". Either (a) he's a liar or (b) he's the most incompetent president in history. I'll leave it up to you to form your own opinion.

These "incidents" have been happening from day one. He promised the moon to the liberals and (with the exception) of the most worthless legislation ever passed (Obamacare), he has delivered on none of it. The economy has been at a basic standstill for 5.5 years. Job growth is comprised of hundreds of thousands of part-time menial temp jobs that are providing nothing for the future of young families - yet we are told by his "Lieutenants" that this is much better! We can pursue dancing! or Photography! or whatever "suits" us. What "suits" us is a growing economy that hasn't been saddled by 188 THOUSAND new job-killing regulations.

In short, Barry was certain that, once anointed, the "Rise of the seas would fall" and all would be well. These are the beliefs of someone who has never "wanted" for anything in his life. Life was "handed" to him.

So, we have continual "scandals" that he insists "aren't scandals" and corruption at an unheard level in history and he claims "There isn't a smidgeon of corruption at the IRS" while Emails (that are public property - and, may very well implicate this president), simply "vanishing" before our very eyes and are fed a ridiculous story from all involved.

Jesus - I thought Watergate was bad. That cost a man his presidency when republicans (Howard Baker) and Democrats SCREAMED at the top of their collective lungs for Nixon's head. Of course, that was back when republicans and democrats were actually SERVING he PEOPLE and not their own Parties' self interest.

Welcome to the 21st Century and the WWE that we now call "politics".

Barry will leave office as the "first wonderful black president" and all will be forgiven. After all - White Guilt is a son of a gun......ain't it?

I think Obama loves the trappings of power, but the day-to-day practice of the details of power bore him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...24afe8-fb49-11e1-b153-218509a954e1_story.html
The Government Accountability Institute, a new conservative investigative research organization, examined President Obama’s schedule from the day he took office until mid-June 2012, to see how often he attended his Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) — the meeting at which he is briefed on the most critical intelligence threats to the country. During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times — or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent. By contrast, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush almost never missed his daily intelligence meeting.​

I think Obama loves the trappings of power, but the day-to-day practice of the details of power bore him.

Marc Thiessen: Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings? - The Washington Post
The Government Accountability Institute, a new conservative investigative research organization, examined President Obama’s schedule from the day he took office until mid-June 2012, to see how often he attended his Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) — the meeting at which he is briefed on the most critical intelligence threats to the country. During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times — or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent. By contrast, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush almost never missed his daily intelligence meeting.​

I truly think Obama thinks himself a "King" and he shouldn't have to worry about "day-to-day" operations as a CEO.

This MAY seem far fetched, but I truly believes he fancies himself as "Joffery" as in "Game of Thrones". I truly do. So, in honor of our "King" - I give you..........

God I'd love to be Peter Dinklage :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back