There really is no IRS scandal

I would suggest that the IRS should have the right to look into certain groups who are known to misuse their tax-exempt status.

The notion that Obama ordered this is completely laughable.

Are we to begin living in fear of being investigated by partisan hacks every inch of the way?

Does anyone else think that perhaps, all the Republican talk about being champions of the Constitution is just a cover for them getting their way through bullying and fascist attacks?

But, But, BUT CRABBIE, WHAT ABOUT THIS????

Not a Smidgen: IRS Pays $50,000 Settlement for Giving Conservative Tax Info to Political Opponent

Not a Smidgen: IRS Pays $50,000 Settlement for Giving Conservative Tax Info to Political Opponent - Katie Pavlich

BTW, did you start looking for ALL my Hitler references?....:badgrin::badgrin::cuckoo:

What % of the applications that were submitted were from conservative groups verse the % of applications that we selected for verification purposes? What was the policy for selecting applications for verification? Was there one?

Backing up user files should never be left up to the user.

What Senator was targeted?

Can you stop with this bullshit? It's called the Federal Records Act. And yes Lerner was expected to make hard copies of her emails and documents.

This is the law.
Did we have email as correspondence in 1955 when the act was written TD?

What is important to know, is DID the IRS follow this old policy? Did everyone in the irs make paper copies of their emails every single day and save the paper printed emails in some storage facility the size of Alaska? (can't imagine what us tax payers are paying for copy paper each year and for the storage facilities!)

If the IRS staff and management DID NOT make paper copies of their emails, does that exonerate Lois Learner and make it less suspicious that she did not make copies of her own emails, because she did what everyone else did in the IRS, which is not make paper copies of their email?

This goes deeper than pie pastry....
And there's lots more to find out regarding every person in the IRS required to copy and print all of their own emails every day thingy from a 1955 law.... Do they do this? Does the IRS require this today? Make employees physically print their emails instead of saving them in an archive server? WOW, just WOW if this is true!!!!!

Want to give me a link that says the whole of the IRS staff across the nation did not follow Federal law?

Because I sure as hell can't find anything to back up your assertion ok?

And yes the IRS is required to do this today. Do you understand this law at all? It is required.

That's why you came after me over the first memo. You didn't like the date remember?

Don't shoot me. I'm only the piano player telling you that this is a real deal time law and you bet its expected of employees in the government to follow.

Here's from the National Archives. You know a very important place in the government that archives freaking everything that happens for heaven's sake.

Should they be abolished because it is too much work to keep copies of everything that happens in the peoples government? Of record of what these people do that by the way we freaking employ?

I put this to you before. Now if you don't like it why don't you just get hold of the dude at the National Archives and tell him he's an asshole and that he is expecting too much of employees. Yeah, yeah that's the ticket.

To you it may not seem realistic that an employee had to print out her emails but by law Lerner was required to. No gray zone. Very clear cut law. That was not followed. I wonder why?

The law requires agencies to save official records — defined in a National Archives guidance post as “documentary materials that agencies create and receive while conducting business that provide evidence of the agency’s organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and operations, or that contain information of value.”

At the IRS, employees who send such official correspondences via email are supposed to print them out and file hard copies.

Archivist: IRS did not follow law on lost emails - Rachael Bade - POLITICO.com

I would suggest that the IRS should have the right to look into certain groups who are known to misuse their tax-exempt status.

Are we to begin living in fear of being investigated by partisan hacks every inch of the way?

Does anyone else think that perhaps, all the Republican talk about being champions of the Constitution is just a cover for them getting their way through bullying and fascist attacks?

Mad_Cabbie with all due respect the IRS has admitted they were wrong to target tea party groups. I've put it up I think 3 times in this thread.

Either read my posts or I'll put it up again. This is a no brainer. It has been admitted to ok?

Mad_Cabbie with all due respect the IRS has admitted they were wrong to target tea party groups. I've put it up I think 3 times in this thread.

Either read my posts or I'll put it up again. This is a no brainer. It has been admitted to ok?

Come on TD, you're asking Crabbie to read, and use his feeble brain....All that liberals do is express what they FEEL, has nothing to do with fact!

Adolf would have been proud of you little soldier, even after being shown reality, those NAZI talking points still dominate your 2 digit IQ.... Here, have another glass of Koll-Aid!

You need some new material, Mr 2 digit IQ - your over-used, snarky retorts are getting old.

Evoking Hitler at every turn is part of the same mental disorder.

You may want to every once in a while contribute to a thread, although at this point, no one expects you to.

Crabbie, I know I'm like a festering soar on your acorn sized brain, that simply won't go away, but you mind showing me, say 3 references to Hitler, I've made in the last month or so, since I evoke him at every turn...and If you can't, want to admit you're a fucking asshole that just hasn't the presence of mind to keep up with me?...I'll wait!

But I do appreciate the fact that I'm starting to live RENT FREE inside your voluminous head! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I know I'm like a festering soar ...

guess why people with an IQ over 70 never take you serious.

:lol:

What are you? 12? The Watergate is a HOTEL. Not a government building. The plumbers were looking for documents from the DNC you twit. Aid and comfort for the republican party - NOT the enemy.

Jesus - go back to school before you enter a discussion you know nothing about.

Oh, and incidentally - those mssing emails that you clearly know nothing about - are property of the TAXPAYERS. WE HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE THEM - again, you twit.

what? you expect me to accept your bs and wont accept mine ?

the DNC HQ's was in an office on the 6th floor of the 5 building complex..

Jesus H Christ...

Watergate Hotel Break In

Stop being stupid, will you?

from your link ..

Question: What are the Basic Facts about the Watergate Hotel Break In?

basic indeed, like I said the DNC HQ was on the 6th floor in an OFFICE in the complex ,,, Liddy got busted in a HOTEL ROOM in the complex Watergate was a 5 building complex ... look it up and find out who is stupid, dare you.

this is as close as I can find ..

http://www.authentichistory.com/1961-1974/6-nixon/3-watergate/timeline/

enjoy.

Last edited:
You need some new material, Mr 2 digit IQ - your over-used, snarky retorts are getting old.

Evoking Hitler at every turn is part of the same mental disorder.

You may want to every once in a while contribute to a thread, although at this point, no one expects you to.

Crabbie, I know I'm like a festering soar on your acorn sized brain, that simply won't go away, but you mind showing me, say 3 references to Hitler, I've made in the last month or so, since I evoke him at every turn...and If you can't, want to admit you're a fucking asshole that just hasn't the presence of mind to keep up with me?...I'll wait!

But I do appreciate the fact that I'm starting to live RENT FREE inside your voluminous head! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I know I'm like a festering soar ...

guess why people with an IQ over 70 never take you serious.

:lol:

Yes, like you fucking commie idiots trying to tell us Conservatives how we should act so that we can win elections (you fucktards actually believe any of us on the right would take you seriously, as in you would WANT us to win elections?) Is entertaining.

The subversives in here that constantly complain about me, enforces my beliefs that my small comments and cartoons DO THE JOB, they are intended to do.... Thanks for the confirmation, you and Crabbie bring to the table! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::badgrin:

j633et.jpg

I'll say this, yet again, for those who believe that their Messiah has done nothing wrong.

Richard Nixon was ousted for HAVING KNOWLEDGE of the break in at the Watergate. HAVING KNOWLEDGE - nothing more.

Your leader has been implicated for lying repeatedly, failing to enforce laws, failing to follow the Constitution, circumventing Congress numerous times and you STILL defend his skinny, pimp ass!?!?!?

Jesus - the White Guilt is strong with these Nazi liberals...........

Nixon quit. The investigation resulting from the botched job his "plumbers" did in their second break in to the Dems headquarters uncovered the corruption of Nixon. The GOP defended him until his own words condemned him.

I'll say this, yet again, for those who believe that their Messiah has done nothing wrong.

Richard Nixon was ousted for HAVING KNOWLEDGE of the break in at the Watergate. HAVING KNOWLEDGE - nothing more.

Your leader has been implicated for lying repeatedly, failing to enforce laws, failing to follow the Constitution, circumventing Congress numerous times and you STILL defend his skinny, pimp ass!?!?!?

Nixon quit. The investigation resulting from the botched job his "plumbers" did in their second break in to the Dems headquarters uncovered the corruption of Nixon. The GOP defended him until his own words condemned him.

Nixon didn't know how to play "CHICAGO POLITICS", and intimidation of all members of the Democratic party that enjoys the PERKS of said party!

Here in a nutshell if we really want to take this IRS scandal apart, the Benghazi scandal apart, the Fast and Furious scandal apart and so many is simply bureaucrats out of freaking control. Now higher ups are responsible in the end (the buck stops here and all that) but the bottom line is these whackos in government who are unelected power trippers are seriously over the top.

Can we left and right at least agree on that?

what? you expect me to accept your bs and wont accept mine ?

the DNC HQ's was in an office on the 6th floor of the 5 building complex..

Jesus H Christ...

Watergate Hotel Break In

from your link ..

basic indeed, like I said the DNC HQ was on the 6th floor in an OFFICE in the complex ,,, Liddy got busted in a HOTEL ROOM in the complex Watergate was a 5 building complex ... look it up and find out who is stupid, dare you.

Watergate Scandal Timeline

enjoy.

Here ya go

Watergate East Online - History

Five buildings and it was actually called the Watergate Complex. Three building were totally apartments. One building was totally offices. The last building was partly a Hotel and partly offices.

Last edited:
Jesus H Christ...

Watergate Hotel Break In

from your link ..

Watergate Scandal Timeline

enjoy.

Here ya go

Watergate East Online - History

Five buildings and it was actually called the Watergate Complex. Three building were totally apartments. One building was totally offices. The last building was partly a Hotel and partly offices.

TYVM, maybe ironhead will let that soak in

IRS Spent $4.4 Billion on IT: But IRS Commissioner says Agency lacked funds to save emails

Washington Free Beacon ^

The IRS under the Obama Administration has spent over $4 billion on contracts labeled under information technology and software despite IRS Commissioner John Koskinen testifying this week that budgetary restraints prevented the agency from spending $10 million to save and store emails. Koskinen said “declining budget resources” at the IRS caused the agency decided to reject spending the $10 million needed to ensure emails were properly secured. A review of IRS spending by the Free Beacon shows the agency has spent a massive amount on what it labeled as IT/software and data processing contracts in the past five fiscal years....

Despite what the GOP says...

...no Tea Party groups were denied tax exempt status...(they all should have been)
But you cant name one.

..no e-mails from any time during the last presidential campaign were lost..
..all have been turned over to the GOP...and they know it

....No one asked that political groups be investigated when they asked for tax exempt status because you don't have to ask for tax exempt status. You simply claim it.

...so there isn't (and cant be) an IRS scandal about tax exempt status.

Its all an election year..clown show

There is no Benghazi scandal. There IS an IRS scandal however. Look, people working for the IRS which is part of the executive branch set aside some groups based on their name alone. That is against the rules and so far--as far as I know--they have not been punished for it.

A friend of mine started working for one of the local police departments down here. She has the ability to run criminal history reports on anyone she knows. If she did without probable cause however, she would be fired and perhaps fined, imprisoned or both.

This is what SHOULD happen to workers who exercise misconduct or supervisors who authorize the misconduct. That it hasn't happened is scandalous.

Did it cost Romney the election? No. But rules are rules.

BULLSHIT there is No Benghazi "scandal" - ah, but then you have began the covering for Hillary, now haven't you. Nothing like having a murdering bitch in the White House, now is there?

Only in the feeble minds of the knuckle draggers does a terrorist attack = a scandal.

These are not true scandals. They are illusions of scandals. They a issicandals, just like scandals only not.

These are not true scandals. They are illusions of scandals. They a issicandals, just like scandals only not.

Didnt we have a thread like yesterday where you made that claim and when shown it was wrong you claimed you were merely asking for information?
What a fucking tool bag.

Bullshit. Howard Baker (RIP) is the Republican responsible for pushing Nixon in Congressional hearings to resign. Get your facts straight then ask yourself this question: What democrat is going to step forward and ask the thug pimp in office right now to resign?

I will be anxiously awaiting your response.

Didnt we have a thread like yesterday where you made that claim and when shown it was wrong you claimed you were merely asking for information?
What a fucking tool bag.

Ya, that was phase 1 of the discussion. Phase 2 was you shooting yourselves in the feet by showing your lack of knowledge beyond talking points and am radio instructions.

Forum List

Back