There Is No More Science, Only Politics

I despise dimocraps. I really do. With all the breath of my body, I despise dimocraps.

Rest assured we don't despise you.

First, rational people just don't do the seething hatred thing. Only the crazy anti-rationality and anti-science cultists act like that.

Second, you're too cute to hate. You're like a kitten pretending to be fierce lion. Everyone just goes "Awww".

Now go on. Squeal out some other cute hysterics. Roar for us, our little kitten.

I despise dimocraps. I really do. With all the breath of my body, I despise dimocraps.

Rest assured we don't despise you.

First, rational people just don't do the seething hatred thing. Only the crazy anti-rationality and anti-science cultists act like that.

Second, you're too cute to hate. You're like a kitten pretending to be fierce lion. Everyone just goes "Awww".

Now go on. Squeal out some other cute hysterics. Roar for us, our little kitten.

Is that what your boyfriend does for you?

Don't attach me to your sexual fantasies, bitch.

Still waiting for examples of how Advocates use Science to further their Political Aims.

Too much advocacy Scientists and public policy Star Tribune

You got anything other than your adolescent sexual fantasies?

Didn't think so..

Paintmy house, your done here on these boards... No one respects you.
As if I give a fuck, and why would I? This board is mostly little useless shitstains like you.
watch out Avory....this guy advocates beating up down syndrome kids....he is pretty tough....apparently Zeke agrees with him....
Stop trolling.

First, rational people just don't do the seething hatred thing.

Rational people don't accuse people of hatred when they disagree with them. This is the real world, liberal.

Now go on. Squeal out some other cute hysterics. Roar for us, our little kitten

Says the person with a cat in his avatar. This is you:

images

As if I give a fuck, and why would I? This board is mostly little useless shitstains like you.
watch out Avory....this guy advocates beating up down syndrome kids....he is pretty tough....apparently Zeke agrees with him....
Stop trolling.
what you gonna do to stop me?....

Stop trolling.
Nothing. That's up to the Mods. I'm simply reminding you that it's not allowed.

Stop trolling.
so when are you going to stop?.....i have been posting this way to assholes like you for 6 years and have never been booted....you been here what a year?.....and have already had your slimy ass kicked out......maybe you should learn the rules asswipe....

Stop trolling.
so when are you going to stop?.....i have been posting this way to assholes like you for 6 years and have never been booted....you been here what a year?.....and have already had your slimy ass kicked out......maybe you should learn the rules asswipe....
I read them. And it that's all you do you should have been gone long ago.

Stop trolling.
I read them. And it that's all you do you should have been gone long ago.
and if?.....so your not sure?.....you will be gone before me tough guy.....

First, rational people just don't do the seething hatred thing.

Rational people don't accuse people of hatred when they disagree with them. This is the real world, liberal.

Accuse? Nobody "accused" Edgetho of hating Democrats. He was proudly screaming to the heavens how he hated all Democrats, and writing essays about it.

So, you got some splainin' to do now. Did your hilarious gaffe there result from you not reading the thread and jumping in unprepared? Could you just not understand simple english? Or did you choose the path of deliberate dishonesty?

Those categories are not mutually exclusive, of course, so feel free to lay claim to any or all of them.

Forum List

Back