There Is No Line In War

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Former Vice President Dick Chaney blew Senator Feinstein’s ‘report’ out of the water:

To begin, it is a pity the language of political discourse in this country prevented Mr. Chaney from calling out Di Fi and her fellow co-conspirators for sending their warning to the intelligence community —— from now on you will serve the International community before you defend the nation.

I want to examine two aspects of Mr. Chaney’s comments. The first one addresses all of the so-called talk one hears rooted in misguided philosophical hogwash about a line between interrogation techniques and torture.

THERE IS NO LINE IN WAR.

There is only one proof. You count the American military personal, along with the American civilians, saved by any method available —— after you win the war. That ain’t philosophy.

Incidentally, there is no line between bombing cities to rubble in order to save American lives, yet you never hear Democrats cite the countless American lives that would have been lost by dragging out their touchy-feely wars for years. Every one of them tries to convince the world that war is the Great Satan when the greatest evil born in the 20th century is TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT.

The Geneva Conventions mentioned by Mr. Chaney is the second topic I want to examine. This one is easy for me. The following link covers my take on the Geneva Conventions. It is a bit lengthy, but it should be of interest to anyone who is interested in the topic:

p.s. Here is the Youtube that no longer worked in the thread after USMB redid its format:

Last edited:
There are lines in war. I am not surprised Mr. Cheney, who has never served a day in uniform in his life, does not understand this.

Former Vice President Dick Chaney blew Senator Feinstein’s ‘report’ out of the water:

To begin, it is a pity the language of political discourse in this country prevented Mr. Chaney from calling out Di Fi and her fellow co-conspirators for sending their warning to the intelligence community —— from now on you will serve the International community before you defend the nation.

I want to examine two aspects of Mr. Chaney’s comments. The first one addresses all of the so-called talk one hears rooted in misguided philosophical hogwash about a line between interrogation techniques and torture.

THERE IS NO LINE IN WAR.

There is only one proof. You count the American military personal, along with the American civilians, saved by any method available —— after you win the war. That ain’t philosophy.

Incidentally, there is no line between bombing cities to rubble in order to save American lives, yet you never hear Democrats cite the countless American lives that would have been lost by dragging out their touchy-feely wars for years. Every one of them tries to convince the world that war is the Great Satan when the greatest evil born in the 20th century is TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT.

The Geneva Conventions mentioned by Mr. Chaney is the second topic I want to examine. This one is easy for me. The following link covers my take on the Geneva Conventions. It is a bit lengthy, but it should be of interest to anyone who is interested in the topic:

p.s. Here is the Youtube that no longer worked in the thread after USMB redid its format:

A Dem nuked mainland Japan twice, when a few demonstrations offshore might have worked.

Easy to second guess the past from the comfort of the present.

Dems are flailing in desperation now, expect more absurdities.

A Dem nuked mainland Japan twice,

To Roadrunner: There is no comparison between President Truman whose only concern was saving American lives, and today’s Democrats betraying the country to their United Nations agenda.

when a few demonstrations offshore might have worked.

To Roadrunner: I never heard that absurdity before now. What kind of demonstrations did you have in mind that would have made the Japanese surrender? In case your WWII history is rusty, the Japanese were more fanatical than the enemies Senator Feinstein is convinced a few kind words will end the war they started?

senate-report-on-cia-tortures.gif

Forum List

Back