There Is Always Next Time

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I have to admire Democrats and give them credit. They never give up easy.

• Despite the worst term in U.S. Presidential history, they didn't give up and got Obama reelected even if they had to cheat.

• Despite Hillary being a thief, a liar, a felon, a traitor, a klutz and a murderer, they almost got her elected.

• Now despite knowing that Joe is going senile, crooked, a perv, over the hill, a major gaffe machine and stands no chance, they'll run the tires off of him anyway.

Democrats may have lost in 2010, 2014, and 2016, but I know they'll be right back in 2024 giving it their best again.

NeverGiveUp.jpg

They want Republicrats to win so they can blame them for all the worlds ills that they haven't even attempted to correct.

I have to admire Democrats and give them credit. They never give up easy.

• Despite the worst term in U.S. Presidential history, they didn't give up and got Obama reelected even if they had to cheat.

• Despite Hillary being a thief, a liar, a felon, a traitor, a klutz and a murderer, they almost got her elected.

• Now despite knowing that Joe is going senile, crooked, a perv, over the hill, a major gaffe machine and stands no chance, they'll run the tires off of him anyway.

Democrats may have lost in 2010, 2014, and 2016, but I know they'll be right back in 2024 giving it their best again.

View attachment 358822
Yup give credit where credit is due. They take being stupid to a high art form.

Forum List

Back