There is a lot of talking that the shots given as a vaccine harm humans, so listen up

Great reource, Greg Glassman a fitness trainer with no medicalbackground. Success in developing cross-fit but as he became known for his persoal views was forced out of crossfit. He has been humiliated in the fitness industry. He is considered a nut case.

Is this the type of resource you always go to. No wonder you are so uninformed.
You have failed to notice during these last 4 years (it actually began much earlier as we saw with OxyContin and the Sackler Family) but the medical profession "Doctors" will write and say anything at all they are paid to write and say. They are the equivalent of snake oil salesman.

That makes me very sad, but it's true. My father was a physician back when the Hippocratic Oath actually was honored.

No, the vax is not banned. They will be giving it today across the country,
This is your post you stupid bastard.

Sparky gives you only part of the story. Here is the rest of the story.

"According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the bivalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States 123. However, the FDA has approved and authorized for emergency use updated COVID-19 vaccines formulated to more closely target currently circulating variants and to provide better protection against serious consequences of COVID-19, including hospitalization and death 1. The updated mRNA vaccines for 2023-2024 manufactured by ModernaTX Inc. and Pfizer Inc. have been updated to include a monovalent (single) component that corresponds to the Omicron variant XBB.1.5 1. The FDA is confident in the safety and effectiveness of these updated vaccines and the agency’s benefit-risk assessment demonstrates that the benefits of these vaccines for individuals 6 months of age and older outweigh their risks 1. Individuals who receive an updated mRNA COVID-19 vaccine may experience similar side effects as those reported by individuals who previously received mRNA COVID-19 vaccines as described in the respective prescribing information or fact sheets 1. The updated vaccines are expected to provide good protection against COVID-19 from the currently circulating variants 1."

In other words, talk to your doctors and not sparkys, and be informed of the latest developments.

You have no clue about any of it.

Here is a link to Smarter Every Day that talks of a female who came down with "long covid".
Check it out. I have the earlier shots and also the latest vaccine and if you want to know why, it is due to what my doctor told me. And he is more than a MD, he is also a DO where Doctors get additional training.

I watched all of the video. I am pleased to report it is not about trying for you to get shots.
What it does is remind me, and hopefully you, that with no shots, you can get seriously ill. With shots, you might have discomfort. Illnesses are not solitary. They include family, friends who visit and perhaps others you do not see. If you get infected, how can you guarantee you will not spread your illness.
This woman is called Physics girl and she is very engaging and educated and spreads knowledge as if it was butter on toast. If you have never saw her videos, you might want to check her out.

Also, I believe you will feel better off for watching this video.

Like flu shots, pneumonia shots, shingles shots and such, the COVID vaccines do not prevent the illness but make it less likely that you will get it. Unlike the polio, measles, mumps vaccines that do mostly prevent the illness, with a COVID vaccine you may still get the virus but you are far more likely to have a much milder and less long term damaging case than you would without it.

Yes as with all vaccines, the Covid shots come with risks for unwanted, even dangerous side effects and Covid may have a somewhat higher risk of that than some. But the risk remains very small. I do believe people should be fully informed of the risks and have full autonomy and choice in whether they wish to assume those risks. There should be no mandates requiring people to take the shots.

But I know a lot of medical professionals and without exception they ALL say they have observed much better outcomes with COVID among the vaccinated than among the unvaccinated. Many of my family and friends have had COVID. Of the three family members and one good friend we lost to COVID only one, my sister, was vaccinated and she was already seriously declining due to congestive heart failure. Among the others, the vaccinated recovered more quickly and mostly without any long term consequences much more so than have most of those who were not vaccinated. The very young invariably fare much better than middle aged or older people.

Until we have an honest conversation about all of this using actual data and not emotional rhetoric/propaganda, there will continue to be disinformation put out there from all sides.

The covid vax is not banned in this country.

You can get it anywhere.
On April 18, 2023, the U.S. Federal Drug Administration updated existing guidelines to no longer authorize the use of monovalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines. Monovalent vaccines address one strain of a virus. Bivolent vaccines addressing multiple strains of COVID are still authorized.

Like flu shots, pneumonia shots, shingles shots and such, the COVID vaccines do not prevent the illness but make it less likely that you will get it. Unlike the polio, measles, mumps vaccines that do mostly prevent the illness, with a COVID vaccine you may still get the virus but you are far more likely to have a much milder and less long term damaging case than you would without it.

Yes as with all vaccines, the Covid shots come with risks for unwanted, even dangerous side effects and Covid may have a somewhat higher risk of that than some. But the risk remains very small. I do believe people should be fully informed of the risks and have full autonomy and choice in whether they wish to assume those risks. There should be no mandates requiring people to take the shots.

But I know a lot of medical professionals and without exception they ALL say they have observed much better outcomes with COVID among the vaccinated than among the unvaccinated. Many of my family and friends have had COVID. Of the three family members and one good friend we lost to COVID only one, my sister, was vaccinated and she was already seriously declining due to congestive heart failure. Among the others, the vaccinated recovered more quickly and mostly without any long term consequences much more so than have most of those who were not vaccinated. The very young invariably fare much better than middle aged or older people.

Until we have an honest conversation about all of this using actual data and not emotional rhetoric/propaganda, there will continue to be disinformation put out there from all sides.
The risk is no longer worth it. They are creating diseases and then cresting the "vaccines" for them. Fuck it we all die of something eventually.
I haven't had a vax in decades. The last was H1N1 and the subsequent mutation. I got so sick with those viruses that it gave me asthma and damaged my heart.
I've had Covid twice or 3 times and it was just a bug that I recovered from. I was nowhere near as sick as I was when I was taking vaccines. My mother was in her 80s when she got Covid in that first wave.. she recovered.
It's nothing but a shit show. We don't need vaccines.

The risk is no longer worth it. They are creating diseases and then cresting the "vaccines" for them. Fuck it we all die of something eventually.
I haven't had a vax in decades. The last was H1N1 and the subsequent mutation. I got so sick with those viruses that it gave me asthma and damaged my heart.
I've had Covid twice or 3 times and it was just a bug that I recovered from. I was nowhere near as sick as I was when I was taking vaccines. My mother was in her 80s when she got Covid in that first wave.. she recovered.
Your body your choice. And I respect that.

I chose to protect myself and others dear to me by getting the vaccine and boosters. I have had no regrets whatsoever for doing that and would do it again in a heartbeat.

As you pointed out, while there are risks to virtually all vaccines and medicines, the number who get harmed is small. Deaths due to the virus is very small. When I pointed that out, I was attacked and called dishonest. I was spending post upon post defending the fashion I posted and I kept saying I was not trying to get people vaccinated. This was up to them. I was relating a lively young woman's problem with CV19 and it seemed reasonable to try to ward off being like she is. I felt it was worth the effort.

Have you noticed in the TV ads for virtually every prescription drug they tell you if you have a problem tell your doctor? Even there you hear them admitting risk. My point is that most do not have the reaction you had to your treatments. But watch the tV ads and it will be apparent they warn you a lot.

I was badgered by a poster who called me dishonest. I did not want to tell any poster what to do. I wanted to pass along information that seems reasonable to know about. It is reasonable to know you had Covid several times and did not die. I had passed that same message along in other posts once learning this in 2020.

As you pointed out, while there are risks to virtually all vaccines and medicines, the number who get harmed is small. Deaths due to the virus is very small. When I pointed that out, I was attacked and called dishonest. I was spending post upon post defending the fashion I posted and I kept saying I was not trying to get people vaccinated. This was up to them. I was relating a lively young woman's problem with CV19 and it seemed reasonable to try to ward off being like she is. I felt it was worth the effort.
I believe if there had been no vaccine available as quickly as it was, the deaths from COVID would have been many millions more. And now we have hundreds of millions of test cases that demonstrate that the risks, while real, are small.

I do believe those who want the protection and are willing to assume the very small risks with the vaccine should be able to get it. They should all be fully informed of the risks that exist though. I was fully informed of the risks.

I also am opposed to mandates to get the vaccine.

I believe if there had been no vaccine available as quickly as it was, the deaths from COVID would have been many millions more. And now we have hundreds of millions of test cases that demonstrate that the risks, while real, are small.

I do believe those who want the protection and are willing to assume the very small risks with the vaccine should be able to get it. They should all be fully informed of the risks that exist though. I was fully informed of the risks.

I also am opposed to mandates to get the vaccine.
I went back to the posts where the poster attacked me raising hell alleging I was telling others to get shots. I did not want to approach it that way. I wanted to do as you do and simply stick to what is happening including things that happened to members of my family. But I am also not for mandates.

Forum List

Back