There have not been this may Democrats boycotting an Inaugural

Trump created this atmosphere wh his venomous campaign.

You reap what you sow.

Liberal plantation owners staying home. Gotta make sure none of their blacks are freed and become Republican house negroes.

Liberal plantation owners staying home. Gotta make sure none of their blacks are freed and become Republican house negroes.

Republican mantra . "You blacks are so stupid that you don't know the Dems are tricking you!"

Do you realize how insulting that is ?

You reap what you sow.

And you'll cheer if something happens to him.

No . Like in my other thread . Is rather have him than Pence or some other GOP lapdog .

I'm not like you conservative scum who wish cancer on obama or cheer Dylan Roof .

You reap what you sow.

No . Like in my other thread . Is rather have him than Pence or some other GOP lapdog .

I'm not like you conservative scum who wish cancer on obama or cheer Dylan Roof .

You're a liar and you are projecting how you feel onto me. You would celebrate.

Republican mantra . "You blacks are so stupid that you don't know the Dems are tricking you!"

Because blacks being slaughtered in Chicago, Baltimore and in other Democratic run cities while Liberal politicians sit by and do nothing except ask for their vote every 4 years isn't insulting. Eat shit and die asshole.

Because blacks being slaughtered in Chicago, Baltimore and in other Democratic run cities while Liberal politicians sit by and do nothing except ask for their vote every 4 years isn't insulting. Eat shit and die asshole.

How about New York , Boston, Seattle , LA , San Fran . And so on. All dem controlled cities doing pretty damn good .

But tell me . Name a couple republican cities that are utopias ? You won't . It's the same conservative bullshit y'all sling .

You reap what you sow.

You're a liar and you are projecting how you feel onto me. You would celebrate.

Liar ?

People have posted that shit about obama in the last couple days . Cornhole or whatever his name in praises Roof in his signature .

How about New York , Boston, Seattle , LA , San Fran . And so on. All dem controlled cities doing pretty damn good .

But tell me . Name a couple republican cities that are utopias ? You won't . It's the same conservative bullshit y'all sling .

Fuck you liberal pansies.
Without the so called flyover states you'd all die.

Quick question, out of that list of Democrats, how many have been arrested, convicted, brought up on ethics charges or otherwise been in a scandal?

Educated black Americans are saying the same thing.

Quick question, out of that list of Democrats, how many have been arrested, convicted, brought up on ethics charges or otherwise been in a scandal?

Have not seen the whole list but Alcee Hastings was impeached when he was federal judge.

Forum List

Back