There Goes The Bond Franchise

Who knows maybe she will be a foxy lady and real killer.

She could be the chick that lays the golden egg, and still not be James Bond... That's like me waking up and being a elderly Nepalese Hashish producer...

india-rajasthan-hash-hashish-smoking-pipe-man-drug-AC4KPD.jpg

From the linked article in the OP: "The story begins with Bond retired in Jamaica. But spymaster M – played by Ralph Fiennes – calls him back in desperation to tackle a new global crisis."

So, will James Bond be the lead character in the next movie or will it be simply a cameo? All this talk about Bond being replaced by a black woman may be more of a publicity stunt than anything else.

Black, Muslim, female/TRANS. Have to check as many "WOKE" boxes as they can. Oh, and in England ILLEGALLY, an alien.

No sweat on my side. I've never watched a Bond film without Sean Connery in it.

You almost want the males to join the military to toughen up a bit and learn defensive skills even as they become civilians when the inevitable happens in their home nations.

From the linked article in the OP: "The story begins with Bond retired in Jamaica. But spymaster M – played by Ralph Fiennes – calls him back in desperation to tackle a new global crisis."

So, will James Bond be the lead character in the next movie or will it be simply a cameo? All this talk about Bond being replaced by a black woman may be more of a publicity stunt than anything else.

I get the impression Bond is still the lead character, but with a woman now holding the 007 number. Probably much ado about nothing.

I get the impression Bond is still the lead character, but with a woman now holding the 007 number. Probably much ado about nothing.

Still seems like a PC stunt.

I'm afraid that it will sell enough. Worse, that sell or not, there is the push to do it anyway. The feminist trend once again fails to generate original, creative roles and takes from other successes to try to recast them now as women.

Next up, new sci-fi fantasy trilogy hitting the theaters in 2022:

LORD OF THE WEDDING RINGS

Forum List

Back