There Are Two Sexes. Male and Female. Period.

No plethora of genders or sexes.

If an autopsy is done on a dead body, the report will list one of two sexes on the report. Based upon Chromosomes and genitals.

Cuz science.

Anything else claimed is a mental illness. People claim to be cats, dogs, Napoleon, and sexes they are not. All mental illnesses.

Oh it's YOU again with yet ANOTHER stupid OP?
Go back to bed! :sleeping-smiley-015:

432D6A24-9708-446A-84AB-CFA32974D1F1.jpeg

What about intra sexed? Born with mixed gential

What about them? Did you think the vanishingly rare existence of genetic mutations completely changed the basic facts of human biology? Were you trying to make the case that a penis-bearer who feels the urge to throw on a dress and some makeup and call himself Tiffany is really a woman, because somewhere in the world, there are hermaphrodites? Because I'd love to hear you try to make that argument, and still pretend to be "about science".

No plethora of genders or sexes.

If an autopsy is done on a dead body, the report will list one of two sexes on the report. Based upon Chromosomes and genitals.

Cuz science.

Anything else claimed is a mental illness. People claim to be cats, dogs, Napoleon, and sexes they are not. All mental illnesses.

Oh it's YOU again with yet ANOTHER stupid OP?
Go back to bed! :sleeping-smiley-015:
Another mentally ill idiot chimes in!

Anatomically, yes

Sexuality is different
Mentally ill.

Different
Harms nobody
Neither does mentally ill thinking they’re Napoleon.
But we don’t give them 5 divisions and a map of Russia.

View attachment 452063
Is that Ben Franklin?
Did Benjamin wear a dress, call himself a woman and renamed himself to a female name?
Shitforbrains.

Anatomically, yes

Sexuality is different
Mentally ill.

Different
Harms nobody

"Are hermaphrodites considered male or female?
Abstract. True hermaphroditism is a rare form of intersex anomaly where both male and female gonads are present. True hermaphrodites diagnosed in the past have been preferentially reared as males." If I were a hermaphrodite I would be pissed off at those who label me "just a defect." Reality is not as black and white as the only two sexes folks like to believe.

Is your being pissed supposed to somehow change the solid fact that hermaphroditism IS a defect?

Anatomically, yes

Sexuality is different
Mentally ill.

Different
Harms nobody
Neither does mentally ill thinking they’re Napoleon.
But we don’t give them 5 divisions and a map of Russia.

View attachment 452063
Leave them alone and let them live their lives
You just like hanging out in the little girls bathrooms

Forum List

Back