There are two individuals who could beat Trump, for the Republican nominaion, if they chose to run

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
There are two individuals who could beat Trump, for the Republican nominaion, if they chose to run.
Th Republican party love's the qualities and characteristics of Donald Trump.
None in the current field match those qualities to the level of Trump.

Two individuals who match and beat those same qualities are Al Capone and John Gotti. If they were alive and chose to challenge Trump I am sure the Republicans would take one of them over Trump.

Lucky for Trump, they are dead.

Two people I would like to see in the republican race would be:
Governor Kristi Noem of South Dakota and Lt. Governor Mark Robinson of North Carolina.
Decent human beings, as opposed to the scum that are the so-called Democrats, who are really neo-Marxists.

There are two individuals who could beat Trump, for the Republican nominaion, if they chose to run.

Two individuals who match and beat those same qualities are Al Capone and John Gotti. If they were alive and chose to challenge Trump I am sure the Republicans would take one of them over Trump.

Damn, you are this desperate for attention?

Dude, you need a new hobby

Governor Kristi Noem of South Dakota and Lt. Governor Mark Robinson of North Carolina.
Decent human beings, as opposed to the scum that are the so-called Democrats, who are really neo-Marxists.
Kristi Noem hangs out with pedophiles. At least three who have been arrested. More to come.

Strairjacket.jpg

Are you saying Trump offed them?
I think we should have hearings on this!

Mark Robinson, are you flippin kidding me? I am sure AIPAC will be all over that one.

So, you can point to all the threads like this I start?

I will be happy to wait while you look
Maybe the subtelties of the post missed you.
It said "Trump is a crook. The Republicans like crooks.

Maybe the subtelties of the response missed you.
I was saying you waste as much, if not more, time on this site than you do. I think you may need to get a life also.

Maybe the subtelties of the post missed you.
It said "Trump is a crook. The Republicans like crooks.

No, I got that, it was perfectly clear. Just seems a bit redundant when viewed with all your other threads about Trump

No, I got that, it was perfectly clear. Just seems a bit redundant when viewed with all your other threads about Trump
The only way to respond to the redundant pro Trump posts, by so many on this site, is to respond with redundancy.

Do you think one post is enough?

The only way to respond to the redundant pro Trump posts, by so many on this site, is to respond with redundancy.

Do you think one post is enough?

I think it is a losing battle as you are outnumbered 7 to 1 or so.

But hey, if you are enjoying yourself, that is all that matters

Forum List

Back