There are some sick people out there

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Detroit Police Make Arrest in Gruesome Murder of Little Girl

Detroit police have made an arrest in the gruesome murder of a 5-year-old girl, MyFoxDetroit.com reports.

Darnell Cheatham, the aunt's boyfriend, was taken into custody Friday as a person of interest in the death of Mariha Smith. The little girl was staying at her aunt Quanita Smith's house when she was kidnapped last month. She was then suffocated and set on fire.

080611_mariha.JPG

Detroit Police Make Arrest in Gruesome Murder of Little Girl - FoxNews.com

There is no punishment that satisfies a crime like this.
It is one of those situations where you would like to make the punishment fit the crime...as in they get the death sentence...death by fire.

It is one of those situations where you would like to make the punishment fit the crime...as in they get the death sentence...death by fire.

Which makes us no better than the coward who committed the crime. A simple lethal injection is far better. That is justice.

this is what happens when a society no longer cares about their children

A society? A couple dead children and the entire society is the problem? Remind us again how a few thousand murderous Muslim terrorists are not representative of the entire religion but a couple killers of children represent the entire US Society.

a couple of dead children a day?

In 1999, an estimated 1,401 child abuse and neglect related fatalities were confirmed by CPS agencies, nearly 4 every day. Since 1985, the rate of child abuse fatalities has increased by 39%. Based on these numbers, more than three children die each day as a result of child abuse or neglect (NCPCA's 1996 Annual Fifty State Survey).

Child Abuse Statistics

more than a couple..and this does not include the ones just maimed by abuse or the sexually abused.....

this society doesnt care about children....two working parents is the norm.....serial monogamy is the norm..combined with the movement to ban kids.....

and this is not about muslims this is about kids in the us......why must you try to make everything into a hate muslims thread?

Child Abuse Statistics

Five Children Die Each Day From Abuse and Neglect in U.S. - ABC News

Which makes us no better than the coward who committed the crime. A simple lethal injection is far better. That is justice.

Oh I don't seriously suggest it, we are a bit more civilized than that...only that such a crime makes you wish that you could give that person the same death as they bestowed on their victim.

I don't even know what to say about these stories anymore. It just sickens me that people capable of such depravity walk among us wasting oxygen. I'm good with them receiving a lethal injection, but a sound ass kickin' first would sure make a mere injection a lot easier to stomach.

Oh Christ......I couldn't even click on the link to read the full story, I read the few lines, and saw 'set on fire'..and that was all I could handle.
I can't read a story like that and not feel sick and sad and all around crappy.
Disgusting fuckers in the world to treat children this way.

Forum List

Back