Do these watchdog groups care when Dems skirt the rules?

• Banned

One of the comments on the linked article suggests we should have the Congress dress up like race car drivers. I agree, the Progs should dress like race car drivers, they keep running in circles and turning left.

Not one leftie on this board gave a rats behind when Soro's ramps up his pet PAC's. They don't care when leftist politicians are caught taking foreign donations, they don't care when the left refuses to list all donors. But by GOD if a Rightie follows the law he should be hung out to dry.

As usual you're wrong RGS. Laws apply to everyone, and the donation to Romney was legal. Made legal by the US Supreme Court in Citizens United v. FEC.

My point was the USSC decision is anti-democratic; I also believe PACs, 527, etc. ought to be regulated much more closely. Too much money from any single source makes all of us taxed and not represented, for every member of Congress, D, R or I is beholden to those who donate to their election and that included the president, governors and even those members of your local council who give rate increases to the local garbage company every couple of years.

Your comment on the left taking foregin donations. If I remember correctly, didn't the Chamber of Commerce recieve foreign money?

Last edited:
Acquaintance of Romney's kinda like Willie and Al only different. Campaign Finance controversy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back