"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese"

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

When will Tinmore realize that the Palis are a made-up people?

When will Tinmore realize that the Palis are a made-up people?

I'm sure he already knows, but doesn't want to admit he's wrong

Roudy, et al,

Zuhair Muhsin is Syrian Ba'ath Party and Fedayeen.

(COMMENT)

It was the PLO Executive that would not revise the Palestinian National Charter.

But if there is "no difference" then the refugees should be able to flow freely between Lebanon, Syria and Jordan (I don't think so).

Most Respectfully,
R

Roudy, et al,

Zuhair Muhsin is Syrian Ba'ath Party and Fedayeen.

(COMMENT)

It was the PLO Executive that would not revise the Palestinian National Charter.

But if there is "no difference" then the refugees should be able to flow freely between Lebanon, Syria and Jordan (I don't think so).

Most Respectfully,
R

what do you mean you don't think so ?

Roudy, et al,

I'm not an expert on the subject, but it appears to me that not all Palestinians have are equal in the eyes of the various community.

(COMMENT)

Well I've read (just a little) on the subject. It is complicated. What kind of Palestinian you are is based on where you were and when.

Reference: Palestinian refugees in Jordan by Oroub Al Abed

Palestinians who have been living on the East Bank of Jordan since 1948 are all Jordanian citizens. After the 1988 severance of administrative and legal ties between the East Bank and the West Bank, the legal status of Palestinians living in the West Bank
changed. They were given temporary passports renewable every two years instead of
regular passports that granted them full citizenship rights in Jordan. (The renewal period
time period was extended to five years in 1995 by royal decree.) This placed the West
Bankers on a par with the ex-Gaza refugees, who had been granted temporary passports
since 1968. There are estimated to be 150,000 Gazans in Jordan (US Human Rights
Report 2000).

------------ AND ------------​

"Jordanian citizens, including those of Palestinian origin living in Jordan, have access to
jobs in the public and private sectors. It is important to note here that political tensions
between the Jordanian state and the Palestinians were exacerbated by what is known as the ‘Jordanization’ policy implemented in the 1970s. This policy favoured
Transjordanian recruitment in the public sector, forcing Palestinians to see employment
and livelihood in the private sector, including banking and commerce. The holders of
temporary passports are required to apply for a work permit to work in the private sector."​

Reference: Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon

Similarly, there is a difference in terms of Lebanon.

"These refugees moved to Lebanon in the 1970s after the events of Black September in Jordan or because of the civil war in Lebanon and did not consider it necessary at the time to register themselves. However, after the PLO political military infrastructure in Lebanon was disbanded and the redeployment of the Lebanese security over Lebanon, their lack of documentation became a prominent issue. These refugees are residing in Lebanon without papers, and thus cannot access education, work, health or travel etc. Some of these refugees are actually registered with UNRWA in other fields of operation (UNRWA, ‘The Latest Developments in the Living Conditions of Palestine
Refugees in Lebanon’, 2006)."​

It is not as simple as people think it is. Most of the surrounding countries see the Palestinian as much of an albatross as anyone else.

Most Respectfully,
R

Roudy, et al,

I'm not an expert on the subject, but it appears to me that not all Palestinians have are equal in the eyes of the various community.

(COMMENT)

Well I've read (just a little) on the subject. It is complicated. What kind of Palestinian you are is based on where you were and when.

Reference: Palestinian refugees in Jordan by Oroub Al Abed

Palestinians who have been living on the East Bank of Jordan since 1948 are all Jordanian citizens. After the 1988 severance of administrative and legal ties between the East Bank and the West Bank, the legal status of Palestinians living in the West Bank
changed. They were given temporary passports renewable every two years instead of
regular passports that granted them full citizenship rights in Jordan. (The renewal period
time period was extended to five years in 1995 by royal decree.) This placed the West
Bankers on a par with the ex-Gaza refugees, who had been granted temporary passports
since 1968. There are estimated to be 150,000 Gazans in Jordan (US Human Rights
Report 2000).

------------ AND ------------​

"Jordanian citizens, including those of Palestinian origin living in Jordan, have access to
jobs in the public and private sectors. It is important to note here that political tensions
between the Jordanian state and the Palestinians were exacerbated by what is known as the ‘Jordanization’ policy implemented in the 1970s. This policy favoured
Transjordanian recruitment in the public sector, forcing Palestinians to see employment
and livelihood in the private sector, including banking and commerce. The holders of
temporary passports are required to apply for a work permit to work in the private sector."​

Reference: Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon

Similarly, there is a difference in terms of Lebanon.

"These refugees moved to Lebanon in the 1970s after the events of Black September in Jordan or because of the civil war in Lebanon and did not consider it necessary at the time to register themselves. However, after the PLO political military infrastructure in Lebanon was disbanded and the redeployment of the Lebanese security over Lebanon, their lack of documentation became a prominent issue. These refugees are residing in Lebanon without papers, and thus cannot access education, work, health or travel etc. Some of these refugees are actually registered with UNRWA in other fields of operation (UNRWA, ‘The Latest Developments in the Living Conditions of Palestine
Refugees in Lebanon’, 2006)."​

It is not as simple as people think it is. Most of the surrounding countries see the Palestinian as much of an albatross as anyone else.

Most Respectfully,
R
Even though he was one of the movements founders, Zuhair Muhsen realized the term "Palestinian" is a farce when it comes to Arabs, I believe he joined the Syrian Baath party later like you said. Him and Arafat met up in Lebanon where together they murdered tens of thousands of Lebanese Christians, including the Damour Massacre.

Last edited:
Originally stated by european jews the founders of the state of Israel
"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese"

And this is coming from a sorry bunch of ethnic Russian, Ukrainian and Polish invaders pathetically trying to sell themselves as the direct descendents of an ancient semitic people whose genetic heritage was all but totally dilluted about 1500 years ago in order to justify the landgrab and the supremacist state they impose on the arab people of Palestine.

José;8008538 said:

And this is coming from a sorry bunch of ethnic Russian, Ukrainian and Polish invaders pathetically trying to sell themselves as the direct descendents of an ancient semitic people whose genetic heritage was all but totally dilluted about 1500 years ago in order to justify the landgrab and the supremacist state they impose on the arab people of Palestine.

Completely false...

What do you have to back up your statement that the European Jews tried to sell themselves of the ancient semitic people in order to justify creating their state ?

And what does it matter where they came from ?

Last edited:
José;8008538 said:

Completely false...

What do you have to back up your statement that the European Jews tried to sell themselves of the ancient semitic people in order to justify creating their state ?

And what does it matter where they came from ?

Your post sounds like a bunch of drivellllll...as usual, cabron

I base my statement on the phenotype of the typical Askhenazi jew:

Bar_Refaeli_2011.jpg

Bar-Refaeli-straight-blond.jpg

I readily admit that these are two gorgeous askhenazi girls. What I'll never be able to admit is the delusional belief that they have more than 1 or 2 percent of semitic heritage.

And don't try to play dumb with me... you know very well that the alleged semitic origin of the askhenazi represents one of the fundamental arguments used to legitimize the state of Israel.

Listen, toastman... there is a world of difference between respecting the national identity of ethnic european converts to Judaism like yourself and accepting the fable according to which you have any meaningful semitic heritage.

I fully respect the former but can only ridicule the latter.

I fully respect askhenazis like you as a separate people, as a real national identity

I usually respect genetic tests but when I have to deny a reality that's in front of my eyes (Askhenazi european looks) in order to believe them I'm forced to conclude those genetic tests are not worth a roll of toilet paper and are being manipulated to push a political agenda (legitimization of Israel).

What does is matter where they come from?

This is the most important issue in this whole land conflict.

You cannot claim to be the native people of a land and have any right to immigrate to that place just because you follow a given religion that originated there more than 2500 years ago.

I don't have a single drop of Indian (from India) blood so I cannot simply convert to Hinduism and then claim to be a native of India and have any right to live there. Mexico, Colombia or Venezuela maybe but definitely not India.

Following a religion originated in India does not give me any right to claim a right to move there and live in the subcontinent.

Similarly, following a religion originated in Palestine did not give Askhenazi jews any right to consider themselves natives of the region and immigrate as well.

Last edited:
By the way, toastman...

I also ridicule the crowd that states Palestinians are the descendents of the Canaanites.

Palestinians as well as the tiny jewish minority who inhabited Palestine before the zionist movement got going were indeed the natives of the land but definitely not the direct descendents of any ancient biblical people.

First off, the European Jews came to Mandatory Palestine because they were invited by the British, who not only ENCOURAGED Jewish immigration, but facilitated it as well. The same British that ruled the land after winning it from the Ottoman Empire after WW1. So, it was THEIR decision weather or weather not the European Jews could come or not. The Palestinian Arabs had no government , no autonomy and no sovereignty over the land (I'm not saying they had no rights btw)
Now, why am I mentioning this ?

Because you and other anti - Zionists constantly make it seem like these Jews came from out of nowhere , as invaders and immediately started taking over the land. This is false, as I explained above.
Sure, I'm sure there were, and still are, many Jewish Extremists who believe they are the direct descendants of Abraham, and that gives them more rights over non Jews living on the land, and that may be true (the descedant part), I don't know much about that to be honest, but that was not the basis for the European Jews coming to Palestine. The main basis was creating a home for the Jewish people in response to the Jewish question. The Jewish Questions being of course rising anti - semitism in Europe, and eventually the Holocaust.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say

Last edited:
José;8008538 said:

Let me guess, you wanna tell us that the Arab invaders are more Jewish than the Jews? Ha ha ha.

Suddenly we have all these Islamists and Neo Nazis who are experts on how a Jew is supposed to look. :lmao:

My first cousins have a darker complexion than I do. (They live in Israel, and I live in America.) They almost look like Arabs, l'havdil. This could be due to climate. But their grandparents came from Poland and Russia.

That a significant percentage of the people who identify themselves as Jewish are Askenazi is undoubtably true.

So what?

The argument that the decendants of formerly European Jews deserve the right to take former Isreal from the current residents is sheer nonsense...except that history has made that a fact.

NONE of us is going to find a moral justification for fucking people over today, based on real OR fake history.

That TRUTH goes both for the Israeli anbd the Palestinians.

History will NOT give you or anyone else the right to kill people.

Work it out between yourselves Israeli and Palestinians.

Nobody really gives a hoot where your ancestors lived 2000 years ago.

My first cousins have a darker complexion than I do. (They live in Israel, and I live in America.) They almost look like Arabs, l'havdil. This could be due to climate. But their grandparents came from Poland and Russia.
Same with my family. It ranges from very dark to very European looking. Sometimes it's like that from one sibling to another.

Forum List

Back