There Are Black Folks, And There Are Folks Who Are Black

Where did I state that I was offended? Or that I am a liberal? Do you know me personally? Or are you assuming that because I am not stroking your gargantuan ego?

I'm not, nor would I allow myself to grant the power to an innocuous stranger on the Internet to offend me.

Again, I ask do you consider Democrats to be liberal and Republicans to be conservative?

And if you do, why do feel that 73% of Asian voters are now voting Democrat?

I cannot raise the question more simply thn that.

Lastly, as far as your "cut and paste" evasive answer, it was obvioysly a little on the wordy side and lacked substance.

Gee.....I prevented you from changing the subject...and you ran and hid.

What could be so disheartening about the concept under discussion....except that my premise is so totally correct that you couldn't dispute it.

Skin color....all that matters.
For this über-Liberal, lawyer, doctor, whatever....it is exactly the same as being a mugger or a drug dealer.

Sick, huh?

So.....who is the black successful professional who cannot see any further than race?

So...we can stipulate that you agree with Holder....and can find no way to support the racist view.

Excellent

Take care, now.

No, I did not "run and hide", and you did not "prevent me" from doing anything.

The fact is that I have other more important things to do than to keep asking you a question over and over that you refuse to answer.

Therefore, I could only assume that you are incapable of doing so because you are ignorant of facts that pertain to your own demographic.

But I will answer YOUR question regarding this pointless topic.

Eric Holder's thoughts, opinions and actions have no importance to me, and no I do not agree with him.

So there is your answer, and no need for an abundance of worthless words.

So do you vote Democrat like the majority of Asian voters?

"But I will answer YOUR question regarding this pointless topic.

Eric Holder's thoughts, opinions and actions have no importance to me, and no I do not agree with him.

So there is your answer, and no need for an abundance of worthless words."

Nay, nay....you didn't answer the question.

The question was whether Holder's description of blacks was deeply and interminably racist....

...and.....are you?

This is the salient quote:

For this über-Liberal, lawyer, doctor, whatever....it is exactly the same as being a mugger or a drug dealer.

Sick, huh?

So.....who is the black successful professional who cannot see any further than race?

Now....to help you formulate your response, should you be brave enough to pen one,......
rac•ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. Google

Take your time.

I understand the definition of racism probably much more so than you do, since I've experienced it firsthand, so spare me the cut and pastes from the thesaurus, because English happens to be my native language.

Using your logic, he IS racist by default because he is a "liberal" and he happens to be a Democrat......So, does that also mean that since 73% of Asians vote democrat, that they are also racist?

Does that include you as well?

I am soooo sorry, my friend.
But...you've run out of opportunities.
I've given you ample chances to respond....but....either you have a severe case of Attention Deficit Disorder.....

....or a deathly fear of the truth, which is that you are an inveterate racist.

Hence....this bit of unintentional humor:
"I understand the definition of racism probably much more so than you do, since I've experienced it firsthand,..."

It's simply Karma....as you, a revealed racist....seem to have been awarded exactly what you deserved.

Now....toddle off and meet your fate.

And no more whining.

I HAVE responded to YOUR questions twice already but I will not repeat myself again just to entertain you.

What makes me a "revealed racist"? Is it the fact that I placed a mirror in front of you and you didn't like the reflection?

Is it because I pointed out that 73% of YOUR demographic has shifted towards voting Democrat?

Or is it because I asked your opinion as to why that is?

You aren't fooling me with your duck and dodge semantics.

You lack substance, intelligence and above all life experience, but you are abundantley ignorant.

Yes, I have experienced and seen racism, probably long before you were even born, but I harbor no bitterness about it nor do I harbor any hatred for anyone because of it.

Your ineffective facade is clearly defined by your style of posting.

You cut and paste links, preface them with with several words then deflect any direct questions with accusations of racism.....a term that you have ONLY read about from the shelter and safety of your books and your computer.

You won't answer MY question because YOU don't have an answer.

Or, you know the answer but will not state it. If 73% of Asian voters, vote Democrat, then based on what you post, you likely have quite a few racist people in your immediate circle and are ashamed to admit it.

So yes indeed , I am going to run along now, you do not posses the maturity to even attempt to have and adult conversation with.

Last edited:
Gee.....I prevented you from changing the subject...and you ran and hid.

What could be so disheartening about the concept under discussion....except that my premise is so totally correct that you couldn't dispute it.

Sick, huh?

So...we can stipulate that you agree with Holder....and can find no way to support the racist view.

Excellent

Take care, now.

The fact is that I have other more important things to do than to keep asking you a question over and over that you refuse to answer.

Therefore, I could only assume that you are incapable of doing so because you are ignorant of facts that pertain to your own demographic.

The question was whether Holder's description of blacks was deeply and interminably racist....

...and.....are you?

Sick, huh?

Now....to help you formulate your response, should you be brave enough to pen one,......
rac•ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. Google

Take your time.

I understand the definition of racism probably much more so than you do, since I've experienced it firsthand, so spare me the cut and pastes from the thesaurus, because English happens to be my native language.

Using your logic, he IS racist by default because he is a "liberal" and he happens to be a Democrat......So, does that also mean that since 73% of Asians vote democrat, that they are also racist?

I've given you ample chances to respond....but....either you have a severe case of Attention Deficit Disorder.....

"I understand the definition of racism probably much more so than you do, since I've experienced it firsthand,..."

It's simply Karma....as you, a revealed racist....seem to have been awarded exactly what you deserved.

And no more whining.

I HAVE responded to YOUR questions already, but I will not repeat myself just to entertain you.

What males me a "revealed racist"? Is it the fact that I placed a mirror in front of you and you didn't like the reflection?

Is it because I pointed out that 73% of YOUR demographic has shifted towards voting Democrat?

Or is it because I asked you a direct question as to why that is?

You lack substance, intelligence and above all life experience, but you are abundantley ignorant.

Yes, I have experienced and seen racism, probably long before you were even born, but I harbor no bitterness about it nor do I harbor any hatred for anyone because of it.

You cut and paste links, preface them with with several words then deflect any direct questions with accusations of racism.....a term that you have ONLY read about from the shelter and safety of your books and your computer.

Or, you know the answer but will not state it. If 73% of Asian voters, vote Democrat, then you likely have quite a few racist people in your immediate circleffect and are ashamed to admit it.

So yes indeed , I am going to run along now, you do not posses the maturity to even attempt to have and adult conversation with.

"I HAVE responded to YOUR questions already, but I will not repeat myself just to entertain you."

Not yet.

But....since you're begging...OK...another chance: is Holder a racist...and do you agree with him?

Well???

Eric Holder's thoughts, opinions and

...and.....are you?

Sick, huh?

rac•ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

Take your time.

And no more whining.

I HAVE responded to YOUR questions already, but I will not repeat myself just to entertain you.

What males me a "revealed racist"? Is it the fact that I placed a mirror in front of you and you didn't like the reflection?

Or, you know the answer but will not state it. If 73% of Asian voters, vote Democrat, then you likely have quite a few racist people in your immediate circleffect and are ashamed to admit it.

"I HAVE responded to YOUR questions already, but I will not repeat myself just to entertain you."

Not yet.

But....since you're begging...OK...another chance: is Holder a racist...and do you agree with him?

Well???

Are 73% of Asian voters racist for voting Democrat? Which likely makes them liberal(by your definition) as well?

Eric Holder's thoughts, opinions and

...and.....are you?

Sick, huh?

rac•ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

Take your time.

And no more whining.

Not yet.

Well???

Are 73% of Asian voters racist for voting Democrat? Which likely makes them liberal(by your definition) as well?

Well???

What are you afraid of?

And no more whining.

Not yet.

Well???

Well???

What are you afraid of?

I answered your question But your avoiding my question has substantiated YOUR fear, as well as your shame.

Now, one more time sweetie, why do you think that 73% of Asian voters are voting Democrat?

What changed? It has not always been that way.

Don't you have any interest in your own demographic?

And no more whining.

Not yet.

Well???

Well???

What are you afraid of?

I answered your question But your avoiding my question has substantiated YOUR fear, as well as your shame.

Now, one more time sweetie, why do you think that 73% of Asian voters are voting Democrat?

Sooo sorry....but you can't get off the hook.
When asked to explain the passage, Holder replied, “It really says that… I am not the tall U.S. attorney, I am not the thin United States Attorney. I am the black United States attorney. And he was saying that no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person.”

Well???

What are you afraid of?

Not yet.

Well???

Well???

What are you afraid of?

When asked to explain the passage, Holder replied, “It really says that… I am not the tall U.S. attorney, I am not the thin United States Attorney. I am the black United States attorney. And he was saying that no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person.”

Well???

What are you afraid of?

Obviously your shame is overwhelming you. And just because 73% of Asian voters voted Democrat and are likely liberal, that doesn't make you a racist too.

Feel better now, sweetie?

Last edited:

Not yet.

Well???

Well???

What are you afraid of?

Well???

What are you afraid of?

Obviously your shametica is overwhelming you. And just because 73% of Asian voters voted Democrat and are likely liberal, that doesn't make you a racist too.

You may try your best to change the subject....but, clearly, your best is never good enough.

The title of the thread to which you voluntarily subscribed is

There Are Black Folks, and There Are Folks Who Are Black.

Seems I proved my point, and, as a bonus....proved you to be a coward.

True?

Well???

What are you afraid of?

Well???

What are you afraid of?

Obviously your shametica is overwhelming you. And just because 73% of Asian voters voted Democrat and are likely liberal, that doesn't make you a racist too.

You may try your best to change the subject....but, clearly, your best is never good enough.

True?

False. I answered your question several posts ago.

So you don't have a point to prove.

But what you DID prove is that you are obviously ashamed of the fact that 73% of Asian voters vote Democratic.....and probably did not even know that until I told you.

Well???

What are you afraid of?

Well???

What are you afraid of?

True?

But what you DID prove is that you are obviously ashamed of the fact that 73% of Asian voters vote Democratic.....and probably did not even know that until I told you.

Gee....you keep lying...."False. I answered your question several posts ago"...saying this over and over, while the simplest proof would be an answer.

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

Now...next time you imagine that you're in my league...

Well???

What are you afraid of?

True?

Gee....you keep lying...."False. I answered your question several posts ago"...saying this over and over, while the simplest proof would be an answer.

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

Well???

What are you afraid of?

True?

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

In "YOUR league"???? Now that was really funny.

You have yet to reach adulthood sweetie.

But the Bronx Tale WAS a good movie

Well???

What are you afraid of?

True?

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

Well???

What are you afraid of?

True?

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

Far younger than you.....yet utterly destroyed you!

True?

Indefatigable and undefeatable!!!!

And the best you could do was to attempt to change the subject from your racism.

True?

And, yes...a fine film.

True?

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

True?

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

True?

And the best you could do was to attempt to change the subject from your racism.

True?

And, yes...a fine film.

Words on a message board in cyber space from some hermit who is obsessed with Eric Holdet "destroys" someone.?
Are you serious?

This is nothing but entertainment to normal individuals.

You really should get out from behind your computer monitor and see more of the real world babycakes.

If your victories in life are played out in this forum, you aren't doing much living.

While you're at it, educate yourself as to why 73% of your demographic votes Democrat.

True?

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

True?

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

True?

True?

And, yes...a fine film.

Words on a message board in cyber space from some hermit who is obsessed with Eric Holdet "destroys" someone.?
Are you serious?

You really should get out from behind your computer monitor and see more of the real world babycakes.

If your victories in life are played out in this forum, you aren't doing much living.

While you're at it, educate yourself as to why 73% of your demographic votes Democrat.

1. The title of the thread is quite specific.
It brought you running...but you are afraid, it seems, to remain on that topic.

Clearly...like the proverbial eunuch in the harem...you'd like to, but you just can't.

2. Say please, and I'll give you a chance to get off your knees...

OK...here:
....we have the view of Eric Holder, that skin color is all that counts: "...there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person.”

Are you ready to admit that you agree with this clearly racist position?

Speak up, you wimp.

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

True?

True?

And, yes...a fine film.

Are you serious?

Clearly...like the proverbial eunuch in the harem...you'd like to, but you just can't.

OK...here:
....we have the view of Eric Holder, that skin color is all that counts: "...there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person.”

Speak up, you wimp.

Have read your repetitious prattle enough to be able to quote it verbatim.

If Eric Holder being a liberal and a Democrat is what makes his belief system what it is, then the 73% of Asian voters who vote Democrat must share his sentiments .correct?

And that males them racist as well, correct?

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

But....
This was fun, wasn't it?

True?

True?

And, yes...a fine film.

Are you serious?

OK...here:

Speak up, you wimp.

If Eric Holder being a liberal and a Democrat is what makes his belief system what it is, then the 73% of Asian voters who vote Democrat must share his sentiments .correct?

Hi!

This is the thread...
"There Are Black Folks, And There Are Folks Who Are Black"

It explores the racism as represented by Liberal/Democrat Eric Holder, in his statement
"… I am not the tall U.S. attorney, I am not the thin United States Attorney. I am the black United States attorney. And he was saying that no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person.”

The juxtaposition is the view of black playwright and conservative, Zora Neale Hurston, who wrote

“All your skin folks ain’t your kin folks.
And all your color ain’t your kind!”

Soooo.....with which one do you agree?

I just came upon the following ...and this seemed to be the appropriate thread in which to note it.....

"The Afro-American has been heir to the myths that
it's better to be poor than rich,
lower-class rather than middle or upper,
easygoing rather than industrious,
extravagant rather than thrifty,
and atheletic rather than academic."
A challenging quote from author Ishmael Reed

That view....myth.....is what Liberalism has bequeathed to black America.
If one subscribes to the Eric Holder view, that all black folks are the same....

....living via government largesse is the best they can expect.

Black people don't listen to country music, don't pay much attention to NASCAR.

Where is the problem?
I'll have to disagree with them not listening to country but NASCAR I might agree, hell most whites I know think it's to damn boring

As demonstrated in this thread....not all black folks are the same.

Here's a case in point.....this hysterical vid by black Trump supporters, Diamond and Silk

True?

True?

And, yes...a fine film.

Are you serious?

OK...here:

Speak up, you wimp.

Hi!

This is the thread...
"There Are Black Folks, And There Are Folks Who Are Black"

It explores the racism as represented by Liberal/Democrat Eric Holder, in his statement
"… I am not the tall U.S. attorney, I am not the thin United States Attorney. I am the black United States attorney. And he was saying that no matter how successful you are, there’s a common cause that bonds the black United States attorney with the black criminal or the black doctor with the black homeless person.”

The juxtaposition is the view of black playwright and conservative, Zora Neale Hurston, who wrote

“All your skin folks ain’t your kin folks.
And all your color ain’t your kind!”

Soooo.....with which one do you agree?

Forum List

Back