Theraputic

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I joined pinterest. I have been fussing around with it for hours. Great therapy. It has been 7 days this morning at 10:50am since Gracie died. 7 days. And I still grieve. But, the other pack members are doing much better, thankfully.

So...I went to pinterest and played. Not sure if I like it. Weheartit lets you put in vids and animated gifs. Pinterest doesn't. At least, I don't think they do cuz when I tried all it showed was a stationary pic instead of the animation and/or vid I tried to pin.

Anyway...it kept me busy for quite a few hours. I will continue to play with it.

What do you like to play with online? Pogo? Just message boards? Facebook?

Oh, and sorry I have not been around. Just haven't been in the mood to talk much.

Gracie, in response to your question, one online pursuit I really like is Second Life. It's a virtual, online world, and it's totally free, although you can also spend money there if you want to. You have an avatar, you can buy land, build or buy houses, or rent a place, buy clothes, have pets, play games...whatever! You can totally modify and customize your avatar. You can walk around, dance, fly, drive vehicles, ride horses! Meet people from all over the world. It's a lot of fun, although I haven't been going there much lately. If you ever want to give it a try, I'll meet you there! : ) Anyway, this is what my avatar looks like on Second Life. : ) (I kind of like medieval stuff)

Attachments

• $New hanne photo_003.jpg
    $New hanne photo_003.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
I enjoy Pintrest, but I think you're right, they don't allow .gif. I find tumblr is pretty good for .gifs though if that is something you're interested in looking at. I am sorry for your loss, but I am glad you've found something to occupy your time.

They allow vids. I just had to google it on how to insert them in pinterest.

Thanks for the condolences...and yes, it is occupying my time where I don't think as much. Now all I have to do is find a way to occupy Karma's because today was not a good day for her. She grieved pretty hard today/.

Forum List

Back