Theories on how to efficiently run an economy

...but your worried about the poor getting welfare...

Yes, a hand out is crippling to those who receive it and thus creates the need for more and more welfare over more and more generations. It hollows out and undermines the American character; all to cruelly create dependent Democratic voters.

Lyndon Baines Johnson1963[ primary architect of the modern libcommie welfare state]...
"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them nig(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Lmao...thats what one man said. You dont get it. Your just another one that doesnt get it. Do you know how wealth distribution effects an economy? No. People like you have the facts, numbers, quotes and the actions all recorded and pushed in front of you but you dont believe it so you find one horrible statement by one person to back up your whole straw man. Your way doesnt work. Theres proof. Look around. Everything you need to know is at your fingertips but you dont use that option to find truth. If youve got some age on you...ask yourself how many homeless you saw when you were young? Im 60. I never saw any. In 1973, I payed rent, fed myself and ran a car...on minimum fucking wage. How bout now? THATS what your beliefs give birth to. Poverty.

In reality, only about 12 percent of federal spending goes to individuals and families,.
what???????? Medicare Medicaid Schip tricare Social Security and safety net programs are 65% alone?????? Care to rethink???
2016-budget-chart-discretionary.png

If their products aren't bought by their employees, they lose money, and also if employees aren't paid enough, they can work for their competition. Any way you look at it, they have no reason to treat employees badly.

The government didn't need to abolish it, it at least helped keep their family out of debt when needed, the parents just needed to help negotiate pay.

Hey great!!! Let's do that again: if kids wan't to get an education let them buy it by themselves, same goes for food and shelter. Let's expose those lazy toddlers to the market forces since the age of 6 or 5 !!! Hah, they probably wan't to live of welfare until the age of 18.
Way to go pumpkin!!
You know, starting from that age, and even working an entrance level job, they'd be able to retire pretty early~

Again , where ? South Africa, China, Mexico ? The entry level in these countries is probably $4 per day.
So now you see why migration is becoming a big issue in this century?
I was already aware it was a "Big issue", that doesn't make border hopping okay.

I was referring to here specifically. Other countries have even worse economies, due to Liberal ignorance.

Oh yeah? What countries?
Literally all of them, America has the best economy in the world.

If youve got some age on you...ask yourself how many homeless you saw when you were young? Im 60. I never saw any. In 1973, I payed rent, fed myself and ran a car...on minimum fucking wage. How bout now? THATS what your beliefs give birth to. Poverty.

Dear, I'm conservative/libertarian while America has moved increasingly away from that in the time period you describe. So now that you know your ABC's do you conclude that liberalism is responsible?

...but your worried about the poor getting welfare...

Yes, a hand out is crippling to those who receive it and thus creates the need for more and more welfare over more and more generations. It hollows out and undermines the American character; all to cruelly create dependent Democratic voters.

Lyndon Baines Johnson1963[ primary architect of the modern libcommie welfare state]...
"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them nig(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

Lmao...thats what one man said. You dont get it. Your [sic] just another one that doesnt [sic] get it. Do you know how wealth distribution effects an economy? No. People like you have the facts, numbers, quotes and the actions all recorded and pushed in front of you but you dont [sic] believe it so you find one horrible statement by one person to back up your whole straw man. Your way doesnt [sic] work. Theres [sic] proof. Look around. Everything you need to know is at your fingertips but you dont [sic] use that option to find truth. If youve [sic] got some age on you...ask yourself how many homeless you saw when you were young? Im [sic] 60. I never saw any. In 1973, I payed [sic] rent, fed myself and ran a car...on minimum fucking wage. How bout now? THATS [sic] what your beliefs give birth to. Poverty.

Illogical.

And, "you're"

And, "paid"

New Topics

Forum List

Back