Theft and Thuggery

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Video captures armed robbery suspects holding up Los Angeles taco truck

Police were searching for three armed men who were caught on surveillance video robbing a Los Angeles taco truck and pistol-whipping at least one employee last month, authorities said Wednesday.

The robbery took place at the Tacos El Gallazo truck in South Los Angeles on July 14, Los Angeles police said. Two employees were held at gunpoint during the incident, CBS Los Angeles reported.

The suspects failed at their attempt to open a safe that was on the truck and then demanded cell phones and cash from the employees, police said. Video showed one suspect pistol-whipping a worker before the group fleeing on foot, the station reported. The man needed stiches, but was back to work last week.

I think the penalty for armed robbery should be doubled!

Video captures armed robbery suspects holding up Los Angeles taco truck

Police were searching for three armed men who were caught on surveillance video robbing a Los Angeles taco truck and pistol-whipping at least one employee last month, authorities said Wednesday.

The robbery took place at the Tacos El Gallazo truck in South Los Angeles on July 14, Los Angeles police said. Two employees were held at gunpoint during the incident, CBS Los Angeles reported.

The suspects failed at their attempt to open a safe that was on the truck and then demanded cell phones and cash from the employees, police said. Video showed one suspect pistol-whipping a worker before the group fleeing on foot, the station reported. The man needed stiches, but was back to work last week.

I think the penalty for armed robbery should be doubled!

I misunderstood that first sentence and envisioned a small gang of thugs with three arms.

I think in most places, the penalty is much harsher for armed robbers isn't it?

Poor people probably spent their entire savings on a taco truck or were probably in debt for it, working their asses off trying to make a living. What do these fart faced thugs do? The go in and try to steal what is not theirs. Bash the guy in the head with the butt of the gun then steal the wallet and cell phone. Citizens need to be armed to have a fighting chance against the thugs!

Why would there be any crime in CA?
It's a left wing utopia.

Cuz there are mean, stupid, white scofflaws there too. But they gotta beat and rob for their goodies cuz the left wing utopiers only provide free stuff to the illegal aliens and such.

Poor people probably spent their entire savings on a taco truck or were probably in debt for it, working their asses off trying to make a living. What do these fart faced thugs do? The go in and try to steal what is not theirs. Bash the guy in the head with the butt of the gun then steal the wallet and cell phone. Citizens need to be armed to have a fighting chance against the thugs!

LOL @ fart faced...

I'm armed more often than not. And I'm an excellent shot.

So don't come here to my hillbilly house. Not only will you not find fabulous treasure, you will likely get shot in the face for your dumbfuck idea.

Forum List

Back