"Arf! Arf!"

If only he was more sophisticated with his cuts. Pig, dog, whatever. He can't call her ugly, though, can he?

The Huffington Post is having vapors again.

Thank Gawd he didn't call her a shoelace or something.

Donald Trump Sparks Outrage After Calling Omarosa A 'Dog' | HuffPost
Why is a president calling a former employee a dog?

Is his vocabulary that limited?
On related topics, how come you are against Trump’s Space Program when you were pretty much part of a test team doing the exact same thing on our tax dollars...working on new technology?
Because you’re an ideological sock puppet?

Trump can't seem to understand that when he denigrates people he 1) debases the presidency, 2) gives them credibility and 3) shows what a pathetic loser he is.

Every Trump tweet just elevates Omarosa's credibility, As it stands now, every word of her book is no doubt true. If not, why would Trump sound like a lunatic attacking her?

On related topics, how come you are against Trump’s Space Program when you were pretty much part of a test team doing the exact same thing on our tax dollars...working on new technology?
Easy...because I think it is a wasteful expenditure, I don’t see a threat that warrants spending so much and I think there are better ways to do it
Some of the projects I worked on, I thought were wasteful. Look up FCS

Easy...because I think it is a wasteful expenditure, I don’t see a threat that warrants spending so much and I think there are better ways to do it
I want my tax money back from your salary.
And you’re pretty stupid if you don’t see new life saving technology coming from these ventures.

Trump can't seem to understand that when he denigrates people he 1) debases the presidency, 2) gives them credibility and 3) shows what a pathetic loser he is.

Every Trump tweet just elevates Omarosa's credibility, As it stands now, every word of her book is no doubt true. If not, why would Trump sound like a lunatic attacking her?
In this case, Trump loses either way

He debases the office, he shows his limited vocabulary, he shows he selects unqualified people

And you’re pretty stupid if you don’t see new life saving technology coming from these ventures.

No, I see more lifesaving opportunities if the money were invested in medical research, infrastructure or healthcare

No, I see more lifesaving opportunities if the money were invested in medical research, infrastructure or healthcare
It’s my duty to inform you that laser technology came from the space program, not from the medical world.

That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.
It is a pejorative often used to denigrate women as unattractive though, so it is misogynistic.

I STILL don't think this trash is worth a headline. He shouldn't have taken the bait, either. Beneath even HIS dignity, believe that or not.

That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.
It is a pejorative often used to denigrate women as unattractive though, so it is misogynistic.

I STILL don't think this trash is worth a headline. He shouldn't have taken the bait, either. Beneath even HIS dignity, believe that or not.

It's not worth a headline. But Huff made it one, so reactions are to be expected.

It’s my duty to inform you that laser technology came from the space program, not from the medical world.

Thanks Dr Evil

lasers.jpg

Why doesn’t Trump compare men to Pigs or Dogs?

Never heard him say that about Mueller or Comey?

That Kool-aid has really taken over the Trumpsters bloodstream. They are so addicted to the Trump Kool-aid, they can't see how wrong it is to call a former Whitehouse employee a dog.

What kind of a US president calls someone who served the country a dog?

US presidents use to have class and behaved in a respectful way. Even Bush Jr's goofy ass knew how to behave respectfully.

And calling a female a dog is a very sexist term. But I guess Trump calls women dogs daily.

That's racist. LOL
No, it's not racist.

I'd say the MSM is the one taking the bait with their defense of Omarosa, simply because of TRUMP's response. Much like TRUMP feed the MSM the Comey side show followed by Stormy & Avanti, and now Omarosa.

Forum List

Back