The Worst Weather Ever

So NBC lied?

LOL!!!

Or you did...

I gave you the link ... which band is being used as a proxy for temperature? ...

Are you suggesting I'm lying about measuring temperatures from orbital satellites? ... NASA's GISS has been working on this question now for decades ... but I'm not seeing their information being cited in all the forecast discussions I read .. and I read a lot of these forecast discussions ... so, NASA's is a work-in-progress, and their literature explains how well they're doing with this project ...

If you believe NBC, then you have bigger problems than a lack of formal education ... force is equal to mass times acceleration, not temperature ... STooPID ...

I gave you the link ... which band is being used as a proxy for temperature? ...

Are you suggesting I'm lying about measuring temperatures from orbital satellites? ... NASA's GISS has been working on this question now for decades ... but I'm not seeing their information being cited in all the forecast discussions I read .. and I read a lot of these forecast discussions ... so, NASA's is a work-in-progress, and their literature explains how well they're doing with this project ...

If you believe NBC, then you have bigger problems than a lack of formal education ... force is equal to mass times acceleration, not temperature ... STooPID ...

LOL!!!

NBC is the last "news" piece to admit the truth of 2005, which was well known in 2005, that BOTH the satellites and the balloons show NO WARMING in the atmosphere.

Clearly a touchy subject for taxpayer funded liars who depend on dumb Americans believing in the Co2 FRAUd...

LOL!!!

NBC is the last "news" piece to admit the truth of 2005, which was well known in 2005, that BOTH the satellites and the balloons show NO WARMING in the atmosphere.

Clearly a touchy subject for taxpayer funded liars who depend on dumb Americans believing in the Co2 FRAUd...

Again ... why do you think air temperature can be measured by satellites? ...

Oh wait ... you're a taxpayer ... now that's not very smart now is it? ...

Again ... why do you think air temperature can be measured by satellites? ...

Oh wait ... you're a taxpayer ... now that's not very smart now is it? ...

LOL!!!

So satellites don't measure atmospheric temps??

LOL!!!

That's the latest Co2 FRAUD explanation for why adding Co2 didn't warm the atmosphere?

LOL!!

Well the satellites and balloons showed no warming, but wait, the satellites don't count unless FUDGED?

Forum List

Back