The worst possible outcome of a Trump Win

Trump Has Learned His Lesson

Julius Caesar made the mistake of giving amnesty to his proven enemies. His successor, Augustus, looked at the consequences of that tolerance and went after his own enemies with the full extent of his absolute power. "No More Mr. Nice Guy" will be Trump's answer to how he was sabotaged by the moles from the Deep State.
See, that’s the hope, but he knew going in last time that his campaign was spied on

It HAS to end with Justice, either military tribunals or Tree of Liberty

Trump's biggest problems in his first Presidency were due to his inexperience as a politician, lack of knowledge of his cabinet picks and underestimating just how vicious the backlash would be against him. He won't make those mistakes again.
I see absolutely no evidence to support that...He only recently supported Ronna the Hutt to the bitter end

I don’t care about the riots. I care that Trump wanted to declare martial law.

Do you really understand what that means?
It means nothing unless done.

Martial Law in Times of Civil Disorder | Office of Justice Programs.

And is not as bad as you make it sound. Sometimes you must do extra if riots are burning your city.

National Guard should have been used but leftist idiots let their cuties burn.

Doesnt usually happen in Red states as they will deploy the Guard

Of course not....It was your fellow travelers doing all the violence.

Actually. As you consider Abortion in Texas and Alabama, I considered it a Portland problem, an Oregon Problem. Not a problem for me, as I live in Georgia. I believed then, and now, that it was their problem, and they were dealing with it the way they thought was best. If their constituents disagreed they would be voted out of office.

It wasn’t any of my problem. No constitutional rights were being violated, so what do I care? Why should I care?

The worst possible outcome is Trump gets shot and we descend into civil war.

A short period of martial law is one of the better possible outcomes.

The best outcome is righties win both houses of Congress and Trump cleans house.

Biden is up by 1%, according to a new poll, which may be a boost from the State of the Union address. Biden is playing the nationalist card with US Steel and TikTok, wooing Trump voters. Ukraine is the biggest difference between them.

SNIP

The worst result would be that he governs like he did last time; picking Swamp Critters to run things, not rolling back any of the Progressive Jihad in America, leaving the Educational systems, Intel Agencies in tact, removing a few hundred Illegals while leaving their political allies in the USA

In addition, government spending is beyond science fiction, over $7 Trillion!!!!!!!!! proposed. If you look in the dictionary under “unsustainable” you will find the latest Federal budget.

SNIP

Will he use the DOJ to go after his political enemies?

Will he protest women's rights?

He is no different with money except he wants to go to the rich.

Can he work with a blue Senate and House?

Will he use the DOJ to go after his political enemies?

Will he protest women's rights?

He is no different with money except he wants to go to the rich.

Can he work with a blue Senate and House?
AG: Joe DeGenova or Michael Franzese

What’s a woman?

If they won’t work with him, he should send them to Haiti…..or Kiev

We have a phantom presidency with unknown unelected officials pulling the strings of a doddering old fool. We have a transportation secretary who ain't got a freaking clue after a train wreck and near catastrophic plane incidents. We have open borders and rapes and murders by illegal aliens, grooming and castration of children without parental notification and fentanyl poisoning among kids. The worst thing that could happen is if old Joe is reelected and finally goes bat shit crazy.

Forum List

Back