The worst GOP candidate in modern history is closing in on the most qualified???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh)...3 points separates the two most corrupt candidates in US history....if ever there was a time for a real 3rd party in this country, let hope when this is all over, the american people fight for it.

Hillary, please if you lose this election, please take your tired old ass home and stay there FOREVER!!

And God please let Trump win....this country needs some fun and laughter again.

With Clinton, you get the same old tired corruption that has been endured for decades, and in fact you don't even get a fresh name and face.

With Trump, we at least get something that may possibly be worth getting up for. It's worth the gamble.

My guess is though, Americans want the same old shit.

With Clinton, you get the same old tired corruption that has been endured for decades, and in fact you don't even get a fresh name and face.

With Trump, we at least get something that may possibly be worth getting up for. It's worth the gamble.

My guess is though, Americans want the same old shit.

Yanno if you drink a quart of gasoline and then whip out a cigarette lighter you may possibly breathe flames. "It's worth the gamble".

My guess, though, is that people will go on drinking water. BOR-ing.

Like the old saying goes, 'It is all fun and games until somebody gets hurt'

If election coverage focused on presenting the candidates ideas for America and their plans for the Supreme Court, ISIS, Obamacare, jobs, trade, defense and illegal immigration Hillary would be losing by 20 points.

Those emails don't mean anything, taken out of context and most likely tampered with. None issue as far as I'm concerned. Clinton is an open book, Trump, haven't even seen his taxes, and he has gag orders on all his lawsuits.

Those emails don't mean anything, taken out of context and most likely tampered with. None issue as far as I'm concerned. Clinton is an open book, Trump, haven't even seen his taxes, and he has gag orders on all his lawsuits.

Anyone can read them. The context is there. No ones taking them out of context.

If they were phony or tampered with, those who wrote them would set the record straight and deny them. I've seen no such denial from any of them.

If they were phony or tampered with, those who wrote them would set the record straight and deny them. I've seen no such denial from any of them.

No its like people quoting the bible verses, taking one from several books, like its from one chapter. I know nothing from those emails, and you can bet if they were hacked they were tampered with,

its also like a few chapters taken from a book and sometimes they end in the middle of the sentence. Its has no meaning.

I can only imagine what the GOP ones are like.

No its like people quoting the bible verses, taking one from several books, like its from one chapter. I know nothing from those emails, and you can bet if they were hacked they were tampered with,

its also like a few chapters taken from a book and sometimes they end in the middle of the sentence. Its has no meaning.

I can only imagine what the GOP ones are like.

Your delusional. You can deflect all you want, but these emails are straightforward and on the net for anyone to read. And they are damning.

And why exactly have none of the writers denied their authenticity? I find that fact compelling.

If election coverage focused on presenting the candidates ideas for America and their plans for the Supreme Court, ISIS, Obamacare, jobs, trade, defense and illegal immigration Hillary would be losing by 20 points.

Donald Trump has no plans. He's unqualified and has no interest in becoming qualified. That you believe he has plans is evidence of your ignorance.

Trump demonstrated yesterday that he doesn't even know what "Obamacare" is. It should have caused every one of his supporters to jump ship.

You support a know nothing candidate. The only thing that has kept him in the race is the fact that the media is attracted to shiny objects and doesn't hold his feet to the fire on policy.

Last edited:
I think you meant to say that the best GOP candidate in living memory is closing in on the most corrupt presidential candidate in American history. And by "closing in" you really mean that the polls are starting to reflect reality as it always has been by covering up their intentional rigging of the polls. It won't work.

He didn't even know what insurance plan his employees have, but he is such a great businessman . :rolleyes:

tigerred, Trump is more than just a fascist demagogue. He is a fascist demagogue who has tapped into cultural populism of social and racial taboos.

None of that is going to go away.

But Trump will have to take FL PA and OH, and 538 and RCP still give HRC 85 and 84% liklibnesses of winning with only 13 days to go.

(sigh)...3 points separates the two most corrupt candidates in US history....if ever there was a time for a real 3rd party in this country, let hope when this is all over, the american people fight for it.

Hillary, please if you lose this election, please take your tired old ass home and stay there FOREVER!!

LMAO Kinda hard to be the most qualified when your actions are deemed stupid, careless and incompetent. LOL

"LMAO Kinda hard to be the most qualified when your actions are deemed stupid, careless and incompetent. LOL"

Excellent description of HRC, a better one of Trump.

LMAO Kinda hard to be the most qualified when your actions are deemed stupid, careless and incompetent. LOL

To say nothing of corrupt and criminal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back