The worse case---Earth 2100

They worked together on the CFC ban.

They worked together on the DDT ban.

They worked together to eliminate leaded gasoline.
The costs was minuscule compared with the cost of proposals to preventing catastrophic climate change

No amount of money in the world can stop climate change.

Global warming is a natural process that happens on this planet.

AGW is a farce used to promote a religious belief.

Reb, you might want to slip off into the jungle before they start serving the koolaid. It won't help you to declare you're not a cultist if you get forced to drink.

There is a way for denialists to show they're not cultists. Just tell us what evidence would be required to get you to change your position. All the rational people here have no trouble doing that, but denialists won't say. That's because denialists don't want to be honest by saying "No evidence could change my mind, but I'll change my position when my political leaders tell me to."

You do realize scientist doing global warming research have been directed to cover up their findings?

Damn. Just when one thinks that you cannot get any dumber, you prove that you are capable of doing that.

So, just who is giving all these scientists from all over the world, from every political system in the world, the orders to cover up their findings? And why is it that you think that these millions of scientists would do so even if ordered?

You are one dumb ass redneck. The research dating back nearly two hundred years concerning the causes of global warming is there on the net for the reading. Original papers by the scientists that made the observations. That you are too damned lazy to read those papers in an indicator of the level of your intellect.

I want all of you to watch the worse case...This is what happens if we keep adding 2-3% more co2 into the Atmosphere until 2100.

100gt a year of co2 like case this is....

I think it makes a good case for the very worse. Agree?

This happens if we listen to the conservatives!

Eat a dick

They worked together on the CFC ban.

They worked together on the DDT ban.

They worked together to eliminate leaded gasoline.
The costs was minuscule compared with the cost of proposals to preventing catastrophic climate change

What religious belief us that?

What religious belief us that?

The AGW religion the one based on faith and not science.

But you already knew that.

Reb, you might want to slip off into the jungle before they start serving the koolaid. It won't help you to declare you're not a cultist if you get forced to drink.

There is a way for denialists to show they're not cultists. Just tell us what evidence would be required to get you to change your position. All the rational people here have no trouble doing that, but denialists won't say. That's because denialists don't want to be honest by saying "No evidence could change my mind, but I'll change my position when my political leaders tell me to."

You do realize scientist doing global warming research have been directed to cover up their findings?

Damn. Just when one thinks that you cannot get any dumber, you prove that you are capable of doing that.

So, just who is giving all these scientists from all over the world, from every political system in the world, the orders to cover up their findings? And why is it that you think that these millions of scientists would do so even if ordered?

You are one dumb ass redneck. The research dating back nearly two hundred years concerning the causes of global warming is there on the net for the reading. Original papers by the scientists that made the observations. That you are too damned lazy to read those papers in an indicator of the level of your intellect.

Yes it is true YOU can get dumber you show it every time to defend the cover up of the politically charged theory of global warming. And you and I have already been through this with this subject when I posted the link.

I can never remember who is posting what dumb crap. Which one of you thinks it is man made again?

I want all of you to watch the worse case...

I want you to get something through your thick skull:

WE ARE IN AN ICE AGE!

I'm asking something that you could accomplish in about half a second. But I know you won't comply. Why should I cede over the next hour and a half to do what you want me to?

WE ARE IN AN ICE AGE!

Yep. There you go. It's just like my momma used to tell us: "Never think you've heard the worst".

Oh, so you're one of those uneducated, ignorant types who don't know the facts and science of the matter. A glaciation (commonly know as an ice age) is a period of global cold climate sufficient to form permanent ice sheets. Outside of ice ages the earth remains ice free, even at the poles. The only occasional exceptions being temporary ice patches that may form at high altitudes with seasonal changes.

The presence of permanent ice sheets in Antarctica, Greenland, and the Arctic indicates that the earth is currently in an ice age. There have been five major ice age in known history, the Huronian, Cryogenian, Andean-Saharan, Karoo Ice Age and the Quaternary glaciations. The last of these, the Quaternary, began approximately 2.6 million years ago and continues today.

Oh, so you're one of those uneducated, ignorant types who don't know the facts and science of the matter.

Yes, I am one of those uneducated, ignorant types.

Quaternary glaciation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Last ice age" redirects here. This term is also used for the last glacial period of the Quaternary glaciation*.

Northern Hemisphere glaciation during the Last Glacial Maximum. The creation of 3 to 4 km (1.9 to 2.5 mi) thick ice sheets caused a global sea level drop of about 120 m (390 ft).
Quaternary glaciation also known as the Pleistocene glaciation or the current ice age, refers to a series of glacial events separated by interglacial events during the Quaternary period from 2.58 Ma (million years ago) to present.[1] During this period, permanent ice sheets were established in Antarctica and perhaps Greenland, and fluctuating ice sheets occurred elsewhere (for example, the Laurentide ice sheet). The major effects of the ice age are erosion and deposition of material over large parts of the continents, modification of river systems, creation of millions of lakes, changes in sea level, development of pluvial lakes far from the ice margins, isostatic adjustment of the crust, and abnormal winds. It affects oceans, flooding, and biological communities. The ice sheets themselves, by raising the albedo, effect a major feedback on climate cooling.

* - Not currently underway.

Oh, so you're one of those uneducated, ignorant types who don't know the facts and science of the matter.

Quaternary glaciation
"Last ice age" redirects here. This term is also used for the last glacial period of the Quaternary glaciation*.

Northern Hemisphere glaciation during the Last Glacial Maximum. The creation of 3 to 4 km (1.9 to 2.5 mi) thick ice sheets caused a global sea level drop of about 120 m (390 ft).
Quaternary glaciation also known as the Pleistocene glaciation or the current ice age, refers to a series of glacial events separated by interglacial events during the Quaternary period from 2.58 Ma (million years ago) to present.[1] During this period, permanent ice sheets were established in Antarctica and perhaps Greenland, and fluctuating ice sheets occurred elsewhere (for example, the Laurentide ice sheet). The major effects of the ice age are erosion and deposition of material over large parts of the continents, modification of river systems, creation of millions of lakes, changes in sea level, development of pluvial lakes far from the ice margins, isostatic adjustment of the crust, and abnormal winds. It affects oceans, flooding, and biological communities. The ice sheets themselves, by raising the albedo, effect a major feedback on climate cooling.

Fail.

SwimExpert,

what relevance do you believe the Quaternary Glaciation has to the topic of anthropogenic global warming?

Quaternary glaciation

Posting it twice only makes you twice as stupid.

Forum List

Back