The World's Longest Primal Scream

Oh save your BS, seven months in and no proof, nothing, nada, zilch.

You idiots have been played

Well you do have unnamed sources and letters (nobody has seen) lmao

I just gave you a Putin confession, Putain.

Putin never confessed, I watched the interview. Now stop jizzing all over yourself over your fake news

....continues.

'Putin stole/hacked the election!!!'

'Trump colluded with the Russians to sink poor Bill's wife!!!!'

1. The least astute among us are now ordered to march under this version of the scream:

"That doesn't say what you think it says. God you're dumb.
Make sure you get a comfy seat this week when Comey ends Tramp's career by saying he tried to interfere with the investigation and that he didn't say , as Tramp claimed, that he's not under investigation."
Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

2. So...even though Comey has already testified to the very opposite...

He stated that the President can tell the FBI how to proceed, or not to, but it never happened to him:
"Not in my experience."

Yet the Liberal's servants keep hoping for a reversal of the facts.
Amazing.

3. Fact:....it is not possible for either Obama or Trump being guilty of obstruction of justice in telling their subordinates how to proceed or not to proceed.
It is their constitutional and statutory right.

Thomas Jefferson did exactly that in ordering his attorney general to prosecute Aaron Burr. He even called the Chief Justice, John Marshall and threatened to have him impeached if he didn't convict Burr.

4. After this latest hope and dream of the half-heads falls to naught, what new hope will they be given by their masters?

The most interesting aspect of the drama is what next tale the Left will enthrall their slaves with...and how quickly we'll be seeing posts and threads about what new revelations will unseat this legally elected President.

Stay tuned.

Choke on this, Goebbels,

NSA report indicates Russian cyberattack against U.S. voting software vendor last August

Obama hacked two states.... so there is that. Should we prosecute?

Who else is still laughing about Hillary losing? I am :laugh: there is no better revenge on the left after 8 years of Obama, their pain and suffering brightens each day.

Thomas Hardy put it this way:
“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

It's Karma.

here you go PoliSpice: Jared Kushner's Russian Bank "problem"

Nothing to see here, move along :eusa_whistle:

MSN, an affiliate of NBC, which also produces MSNBC, lolololol. Nothing more useless in news except the Washington Post-) Gotta do better than that!

Hey, why aren't we talking about DWS? Didn't she hire a Pakistani group for IT that got busted siphoning DNC and congressional secrets, then fled back to Pakistan; or weren't you lefties aware of the situation? OF COURSE YOU WERE! You are just attempting to ignore it-)

....continues.

'Putin stole/hacked the election!!!'

'Trump colluded with the Russians to sink poor Bill's wife!!!!'

1. The least astute among us are now ordered to march under this version of the scream:

"That doesn't say what you think it says. God you're dumb.
Make sure you get a comfy seat this week when Comey ends Tramp's career by saying he tried to interfere with the investigation and that he didn't say , as Tramp claimed, that he's not under investigation."
Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

2. So...even though Comey has already testified to the very opposite...

He stated that the President can tell the FBI how to proceed, or not to, but it never happened to him:
"Not in my experience."

Yet the Liberal's servants keep hoping for a reversal of the facts.
Amazing.

3. Fact:....it is not possible for either Obama or Trump being guilty of obstruction of justice in telling their subordinates how to proceed or not to proceed.
It is their constitutional and statutory right.

Thomas Jefferson did exactly that in ordering his attorney general to prosecute Aaron Burr. He even called the Chief Justice, John Marshall and threatened to have him impeached if he didn't convict Burr.

4. After this latest hope and dream of the half-heads falls to naught, what new hope will they be given by their masters?

The most interesting aspect of the drama is what next tale the Left will enthrall their slaves with...and how quickly we'll be seeing posts and threads about what new revelations will unseat this legally elected President.

Stay tuned.

“RUSSIAN EXPERT” PAID BY SOROS PENETRATES TRUMP WHITE HOUSE

You know where this one is at LOL................

Putin never confessed, I watched the interview. Now stop jizzing all over yourself over your fake news

Denial is a river in Egypt.

Since the leaker produced materials PROVING the Russian government was involved with trying to hack the US election....

...why do you people remain in denial?

Forum List

Back