The World's Happiest Dog ~~~

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
....that smiles like a human.

An adorable pit bull was rescued off the streets after managing to win over his new owner - by flashing him a smile.Brinks the pit bull has a remarkable habit of grinning exactly like a human and owner, Jon Bozak noticed this pooch's rare talent the moment he first met him.

The world's happiest dog? Abandoned pit bull smiles like a human

Bless him and his owner!:smiliehug:

....that smiles like a human.

An adorable pit bull was rescued off the streets after managing to win over his new owner - by flashing him a smile.Brinks the pit bull has a remarkable habit of grinning exactly like a human and owner, Jon Bozak noticed this pooch's rare talent the moment he first met him.

The world's happiest dog? Abandoned pit bull smiles like a human

Bless him and his owner!:smiliehug:

I love this story. I adore pits. Many just don't understand the breed. I had a chance to go into breeding some fabulous top of the line Johnny Johnson lines of pits, or Am bulls from Lana Lou or Catahoulas.

I needed versatility so I chose Catahoulas. But these breeds I will defend for forever. They are the best of souls.

So happy for this pup and owner.

I adopted last summer, she hasn't left my side since.

Well done. Now I am from the other side of trying to keep almost extinct breeds alive. Gee. not sure if that is over the top but I don't think so.

I bred Catahoulas a true American kick your ass breed. But I firmly believe go to the rescue. Make sure the rescue people know their shit though and then take in the worlds best baby who is going to look at you and love you as their forever home.

Take it as a commitment. Its a contract bigger than your first marriage. Your first marriage always failed. Commit to the dog.

Oh and by the way the dog doesn't ask you for jack shit.

So happy for this pup and owner.

I adopted last summer, she hasn't left my side since.

Well done. Now I am from the other side of trying to keep almost extinct breeds alive. Gee. not sure if that is over the top but I don't think so.

I bred Catahoulas a true American kick your ass breed. But I firmly believe go to the rescue. Make sure the rescue people know their shit though and then take in the worlds best baby who is going to look at you and love you as their forever home.

Take it as a commitment. Its a contract bigger than your first marriage. Your first marriage always failed. Commit to the dog.

Oh and by the way the dog doesn't ask you for jack shit.

Dogs love you unconditionally ~

I took my dog on a month long trip and left the husband home in October ...:lol:....

Just kidding he came out for a week..

I adopted a awesome cat too, she was 1/2 off because she was going to be put down...She is hysterical..

2 boy cats found my neighbor and I, we take care of them ( neutered ) and feed them...but they won't come in.
( wild).

How can someone just dumb off an animal?

Forum List

Back