The World refugee crisis

Thought provoking. You cant blame people from trying to escape a war zone.

So they flood into peaceful first world countries and turn them into war zones.

Great thinking.....:disbelief:

Escaping the damage caused by those first world countries. Much of the middle east has been torn apart by first world countries and central america is a victim of US drug consumption. Its not them and us.

last century america was begging for people to come over

now america is begging people to stay away

That is what makes

America

Great

Before

Escaping the damage caused by those first world countries. Much of the middle east has been torn apart by first world countries and central america is a victim of US drug consumption. Its not them and us.

Yes, Islam has a long history of passivism.

So, how many are you sponsoring, and what is Wales contribution to the humanitarian efforts? Zero and maybe $4?

Most of The Sudan and Somalia population would fit just fine into Wales. We know you want to share.

I was just thinking something similar.

It seems that there are certain highly-defective cultures, that acts like diseases. They destroy the countries in which they are prevalent, and then spread to other countries, ultimately to destroy them as well.

That is what makes

America

Great

Before

I know over a dozen first generation immigrants closely. All LEGAL and pissed at you Leftards for your open border immigration BS.
Which has np relation to the OP.
I was responding to the BS post, which you obviously have no issue with the lie.

That is what makes

America

Great

Before

I know over a dozen first generation immigrants closely. All LEGAL and pissed at you Leftards for your open border immigration BS.

Gee I just thought you would want to make america great again by going back to a simpler time

how do u know they are legal

That is what makes

America

Great

Before

Gee I just thought you would want to make america great again by going back to a simpler time

how do u know they are legal
Because either I went to their citizenship ceremony or they had a Secret clearance like I did.

Any other questions, Dufus?

Forum List

Back