The World Loves Obama!

It really pisses off the fringe whenever President Obama recieves recognition, one demeans an entire nation by sterotyping them as drunks and another suggests establishing good will with another nation is worthless as it doesn't help his pocketbook. Then the idiotgram of the day, which asked if a female reporter was going to appear braless.
To bad it's been used for a movie tiitle, otherwise the New Right might best be called the dumb and the dumber.

And then ya gotta wonder why the asshole liberal felt the need to start this thread to what? BASH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

you fuckers are pathetic.

They have nothing else...they have to defend their worthless BoyKing Messiah whom destroys everything he touches.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
To all those who claim that the world hates Obama, and doesn't respect him, check out the crowd in Dublin!

Bush never got these adoring crowds during his trips overseas - they were huge crowds, but there to protest him!

:lol:

Never claimed the world hates Obama. He is doing a great job of Making the US, weaker and more likely to have a major economic Collapse. Of course the world loves that!

And so do those that applaud Obama...they are loping off their faces to spite their noses...I wonder what it must be like to applaud your own destruction...as Obama is destroying them as well...

Who is applauding it? I think it is appalling and will do everything I can to make sure Obama does not get another 4 years to do even more damage.

Just saw a poll that claims Obama has a 6% approval Rating in Israel, and less than 30% in the Muslim world.

Yeah world is just loving this guy!

husseinofamerica.jpg

Never claimed the world hates Obama. He is doing a great job of Making the US, weaker and more likely to have a major economic Collapse. Of course the world loves that!

And so do those that applaud Obama...they are loping off their faces to spite their noses...I wonder what it must be like to applaud your own destruction...as Obama is destroying them as well...

Who is applauding it? I think it is appalling and will do everything I can to make sure Obama does not get another 4 years to do even more damage.

Rather DEFENDING...Obama. They defend him, they applaud him. And yes it is appalling.

Interesting since Ive heard from people in Ireland who said the only people watching the motorcade were those who were waiting to cross the road to get to the market.
Not very often do you see 60,000 people waiting to cross the road.

274440_1.jpg

Obama tells Dublin crowd America 'will stand by you' - The Irish Times - Mon, May 23, 2011

Oh... fantastic... they LUV him so much, they had to SURROUND HIM with BULLET PROOF GLASS.... LMFAO... :lol:

Interesting since Ive heard from people in Ireland who said the only people watching the motorcade were those who were waiting to cross the road to get to the market.
Not very often do you see 60,000 people waiting to cross the road.

274440_1.jpg

Obama tells Dublin crowd America 'will stand by you' - The Irish Times - Mon, May 23, 2011

Oh... fantastic... they LUV him so much, they had to SURROUND HIM with BULLET PROOF GLASS.... LMFAO... :lol:

what the hell, I have never seen something like that.

Well, this thread has been debunked as just more pathetic psycho babble from the obama ass kissing club... :eusa_hand:

what the hell, I have never seen something like that.

It is pretty crazy. What I want to know is. If you are going to put all that Bullet proof glass in. Why leave the back and top unprotected? A sniper from an elevated position could still take him out. Then you would feel like an ass that you surrounded the man with Bullet proof glass but went cheap on the top and back and got him killed.

lol

Forum List

Back