The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities...

That's because the Palestinian government does not care about them one bit and uses them as pawns in their sick game. They need to start lying the blame where it belongs, their government which abuses and oppresses them and will continue to do so unless they demand that it stop. There will probably have to be an uprising by the citizens before things will ever change there sadly. Or Israel will end up having no choice but to utterly destroy them.
Chris, the Palestinians are the least of Israel's problems, there are 500 million Arabs who will replace them and a Billion Muslims...They will defend their third holiest site to Israel's end if need be...

I don't see any other countries giving Israel the difficult time that the palestinians do. It just doesn't happen. I don't think the other surrounding countries (except for maybe Iran) think that it is worth it to act like children.
I beg to differ, Only Egypt's corrupt military saved Israel from the Elected Islamist government...ISIS has been getting recruits from almost every country on earth even in our America, it is a growing avalanche...Only AIPAC bought politician have given Israel the weapons to stay put, and that support will evaporate as the new generation takes over...Americans are tired of these ME wars that have killed 4-5 thousand of our troops in Iraq,t and 2-3 thousand in Taliban Afghanistan not to mention the many more thousands maimed...

The handwriting is on the wall, Israel controls their third holiest site and Muslim will Never stand for that...

I don't think the US will abandon Israel. They are an important ally and if we did, that would be very, VERY bad for them. How would that make you feel? You claim to care so much about the Palestinian people, yet you seem almost smug about the destruction of Israel.

It's also quite telling that you are acknowledging the irrational hatred for Israelis.

While you show an irrational hatred for the Christians and Muslims of Palestine.

Absolutely not. I just see the position that they've forced Israel into. Of course, Israel has to protect it's citizens. It is just silly to suggest otherwise, and Palestine is a KNOWN terrorist state. Lol. Their "Palestinian state" is a failure because of their own hatred. That is the bottom line.

That's because the Palestinian government does not care about them one bit and uses them as pawns in their sick game. They need to start lying the blame where it belongs, their government which abuses and oppresses them and will continue to do so unless they demand that it stop. There will probably have to be an uprising by the citizens before things will ever change there sadly. Or Israel will end up having no choice but to utterly destroy them.
Chris, the Palestinians are the least of Israel's problems, there are 500 million Arabs who will replace them and a Billion Muslims...They will defend their third holiest site to Israel's end if need be...

I don't see any other countries giving Israel the difficult time that the palestinians do. It just doesn't happen. I don't think the other surrounding countries (except for maybe Iran) think that it is worth it to act like children.

What other people do the Israelis hold in open air prisons? You are aware that the Israeli Jews blockade and/or occupy the land the non-Jews live on or are you that far behind the curve that you haven't a clue?

Because they really aren't given many choices. They have to put their citizens safety first, before the "comfort" of the Palestinian terrorists.

If they hadn't expelled the Christians and Muslims and stolen their land, there wouldn't be a problem.

Stop dwelling on ancient history and concentrate on the here and now, and the future!!! What's done is done and there is no undoing it! Israel is a country FULL of people with an infrastructure, etc. They are NOT going anywhere! You have to learn to accept that and behave like adults and stop the attacks!

I beg to differ, Only Egypt's corrupt military saved Israel from the Elected Islamist government...ISIS has been getting recruits from almost every country on earth even in our America, it is a growing avalanche...Only AIPAC bought politician have given Israel the weapons to stay put, and that support will evaporate as the new generation takes over...Americans are tired of these ME wars that have killed 4-5 thousand of our troops in Iraq,t and 2-3 thousand in Taliban Afghanistan not to mention the many more thousands maimed...

The handwriting is on the wall, Israel controls their third holiest site and Muslim will Never stand for that...

I don't think the US will abandon Israel. They are an important ally and if we did, that would be very, VERY bad for them. How would that make you feel? You claim to care so much about the Palestinian people, yet you seem almost smug about the destruction of Israel.

It's also quite telling that you are acknowledging the irrational hatred for Israelis.

While you show an irrational hatred for the Christians and Muslims of Palestine.

Absolutely not. I just see the position that they've forced Israel into. Of course, Israel has to protect it's citizens. It is just silly to suggest otherwise, and Palestine is a KNOWN terrorist state. Lol. Their "Palestinian state" is a failure because of their own hatred. That is the bottom line.
Put yourself in their shoes...Their ancestors are buried here and they have lived here for several hundred years...It is Israeli aggression and land confiscations that continues to this day that's created the hate...Even our-own government along with a vast majority of the worlds nations condemn Israeli atrocities and land theft by conquests on an essentially un-armed civilian population...

Peace, I speak no more on this...Pbel

Last edited:

The Christians and Muslims of Palestine are no different a position than the non-whites in South Africa. They are simply resisting Jew occupation.There is no Palestinian state that can fail, there has never been one. What are you talking about?

What other people do the Israelis hold in open air prisons? You are aware that the Israeli Jews blockade and/or occupy the land the non-Jews live on or are you that far behind the curve that you haven't a clue?

Because they really aren't given many choices. They have to put their citizens safety first, before the "comfort" of the Palestinian terrorists.

If they hadn't expelled the Christians and Muslims and stolen their land, there wouldn't be a problem.

Stop dwelling on ancient history and concentrate on the here and now, and the future!!! What's done is done and there is no undoing it! Israel is a country FULL of people with an infrastructure, etc. They are NOT going anywhere! You have to learn to accept that and behave like adults and stop the attacks!

The White South Africans thought the same thing. Demographics are a bitch. The Jews will either end up like the white Rhodesians or the white South Africans, it has been their choice, but I fear the Rhodesian option may be the only one for them before long. Arrogance has its price.

If they don't, they'll lose their First and Second Holiest Sites in the process. Even idiot Muslim Jihadists won't risk that. Mecca and Medinah will be glowing craters.
Your answers are so stupid they really don't deserve an answer...If Israel ever nukes any Muslim country she will be nuked by Pakistan, and in a few years if not already many ME countries will have nukes...

Sir LimpDick you are a complete moron!

If they don't, they'll lose their First and Second Holiest Sites in the process. Even idiot Muslim Jihadists won't risk that. Mecca and Medinah will be glowing craters.
Your answers are so stupid they really don't deserve an answer...If Israel ever nukes any Muslim country she will be nuked by Pakistan, and in a few years if not already many ME countries will have nukes...

Mind your manners in the presence of your betters, Muslim propaganda shill.

My post indicated what the Israeli response would be, should Jerusalem and Israel itself find themselves in imminent danger of being overrun by Muslim armies.

A defensive or vengeance move, rather than an Israeli-initiated aggression.

Also, you have far too much faith in Pakistan being willing to lob nukes at Israel.

Should they do so, the Israelis themselves will incinerate most of Pakistan's cities.

With the Indians sitting in the antechamber, waiting to mop-up what's left.

And if the Indians don't finish them off, we would.

As to any other Middle Eastern country acquiring nuclear weapons technology... wake me up when that happens.

As to your personal insults, one need only consider the source.

Being insulted by an Arab butt-buddy is high praise indeed.

Now, go dry-hump somebody else's leg for a while.

Miscreant hater-tool.

The White South Africans thought the same thing. Demographics are a bitch. The Jews will either end up like the white Rhodesians or the white South Africans, it has been their choice, but I fear the Rhodesian option may be the only one for them before long. Arrogance has its price.
Only in your dreams.

Before that happens, the Muslim populations of both Gaza and the West Bank will be herded towards the borders and then expelled into Jordan and Lebanon.

There will be no demographic pressure allowed to grow, sufficient to cause the collapse of Israel.

The Palestinians are already compressed onto two land-masses the size of the head of a pin.

Militarily speaking, it will be a short campaign, to accomplish such objectives, and there will be nobody to stop them.

But, keep pushing that line of thought.

It will make The Expulsion all that much easier, if the move catches your friends by surprise; stunned by disbelief, that such is actually unfolding around them.

But, frankly, and in truth, I would not push the Israelis too hard in that matter.

It will only guarantee or hasten Expulsion Day.

You're not going to get your land back.

Ever.

Best to concede Reality, pack up, and move away.

Last edited:

My post indicated what the Israeli response would be, should Jerusalem and Israel itself find themselves in imminent danger of being overrun by Muslim armies.

Also, you have far too much faith in Pakistan being willing to lob nukes at Israel.

Should they do so, the Israelis themselves will incinerate most of Pakistan's cities.

As to any other Middle Eastern country acquiring nuclear weapons technology... wake me up when that happens.

Miscreant hater-tool.
Like I said, Israeli Ass-Licker, you are a complete Moron:
The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities... Page 45 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Why Pakistan Is a Bigger Threat to Israel than Iran
Posted: 06/28/2013 5:14 pm EDT Updated: 08/28/2013 5:12 am EDT
#news_entries #ad_sharebox_260x60 img {padding:0px;margin:0px}

While the United States and Israel incessantly obsess with the possibility of a future nuclear Iran, they barely ever raise such concerns about Iran's next door Islamic neighbour Pakistan that brandishes its nuclear weapons with Islamic zeal and barely concealed contempt for the "kufaar" -- Jews, Christians, Hindus, atheists and other non-Muslims.
But there are others inside Pakistan who do not share America and Israel's myopia. The country's leading anti-nuclear activist, physicist Pervez Hoodbhoy in his book Confronting the Bomb, has this to say about Pakistan's nukes:
"The fear of loose [nuclear] weapons comes from the fact that Pakistan's armed forces harbour a hidden enemy within their ranks. Those wearing the cloak of religion freely walk in and out of top security nuclear installations every day ... The fear of the insider is ubiquitous and well-founded."

Miscreant hater-tool.
Like I said, Israeli Ass-Licker, you are a complete Moron:
The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities... Page 45 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Why Pakistan Is a Bigger Threat to Israel than Iran
Posted: 06/28/2013 5:14 pm EDT Updated: 08/28/2013 5:12 am EDT
#news_entries #ad_sharebox_260x60 img {padding:0px;margin:0px}

While the United States and Israel incessantly obsess with the possibility of a future nuclear Iran, they barely ever raise such concerns about Iran's next door Islamic neighbour Pakistan that brandishes its nuclear weapons with Islamic zeal and barely concealed contempt for the "kufaar" -- Jews, Christians, Hindus, atheists and other non-Muslims.
But there are others inside Pakistan who do not share America and Israel's myopia. The country's leading anti-nuclear activist, physicist Pervez Hoodbhoy in his book Confronting the Bomb, has this to say about Pakistan's nukes:
"The fear of loose [nuclear] weapons comes from the fact that Pakistan's armed forces harbour a hidden enemy within their ranks. Those wearing the cloak of religion freely walk in and out of top security nuclear installations every day ... The fear of the insider is ubiquitous and well-founded."
How nice.

You've found a book on Amazon whose opinions support your view that Pakistan will attack Israel with nuclear weapons.

That and $3.50 will buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

I stand by my earlier opinion.

Pakistan will not dare attack Israel, under virtually any circumstance.

They're far too worried about the Indians on their doorstep, and the reaction of the United States, should they ever be stupid enough to launch.

You're a simple-minded plagiarist and one-trick-pony Muslim propagandist... someone who couldn't argue her way out of a wet paper bag.

If you have something intelligent to say on the subject of Pakistan attacking Israel with nuclear weapons, in the light of counterpointing, pertaining to India, the US, etc., then, by all means, have at it.

Its not a prophesy moron, its a fact...1.4 billion Muslims in time cannot be stopped!
Sure they can... it would be bad idea to piss off 2.2 billion Christians, not to mention the other faiths that the intolerant Muslims have pissed off over time.

We Christians, worldwide, have no favorites between Muslims and Jews. Good Christians consider both Muslims and Jews human beings that should convert to Christianity, but we hold no hate for either.

We Christians, worldwide, have no favorites between Muslims and Jews. Good Christians consider both Muslims and Jews human beings that should convert to Christianity, but we hold no hate for either.
You're deluding yourself.

Islam has assaulted Christendom time and again over the centuries, ever since it began to infect regions beyond the boundaries of Arabia.

While it is true that Christendom has returned the favor on a number of occasions, until the past century or two, it was almost always as a reaction to Muslim attack.

The collective memory of Christianity is a little better than you give it credit for.

Most Christians - attempting to emulate the Love Thy Neighbor and Turn the Other Cheek teachings of its Founder - will not go out of their way to harass Islam.

However, when forced to choose between its Nemesis - Islam - and its spiritual Wellspring - Judaism - will choose to befriend Judaism every time.

That is not to say that Christians do not have a miserable track record in their dealings with Jews.

That is merely to say that when obliged to choose between Muslims and Jews, Christians will usually choose to befriend the Jews almost automatically.

You're really big on threatening the Jews with 1.4 billion Muslims.

You forget the 2.2 billion Christians that they have to take into account, when contemplating mischief against the Jews.

Besides... out of 1.4 billion Muslims... if you can get them to stop fighting amongst themselves for more than 10 minutes... very few will undertake Jihad in that context.

The Muslims have had their asses kicked and their heads handed to them by Israel - against frightful odds - on several occasions within Living Memory.

And, given the sad, sorry shape that Islam is in at-present, across the southern and eastern shores of the Mediterranean, and into Asia Minor and Central Asia, I don't think the Jews will have to sweat your pissants anytime soon, in the context of a serious assault - aggressive or supposedly punitive - directed against Israel.

Your beloved Muslims are a joke - and the only serious threat-vector within that entire domain at present - ISIS/ISIL - will be slapped down soon enough, one way or another.

So save your 1.4 billion Muslims scare-tactic bullshit for somebody naive enough to buy into it - stop it - yer scarin' the dogs in the back yard.

"That is merely to say that when obliged to choose between Muslims and Jews, Christians will usually choose to befriend the Jews almost automatically."

Sure we do, that's why Muslims were sent to the concentration camps. And, when it comes to interests, we Christians know that there are 1.4 billion Muslims and about 15 million Jews. Who do you figure we would want to have better relations with if we had to choose? Add the fact that Muslims are becoming important minorities in Christian countries and are beginning to determine elections in various European countries, will, you get the picture. Jews ought to start negotiating and quick, is what I recommend.

"That is merely to say that when obliged to choose between Muslims and Jews, Christians will usually choose to befriend the Jews almost automatically."

Sure we do, that's why Muslims were sent to the concentration camps. And, when it comes to interests, we Christians know that there are 1.4 billion Muslims and about 15 million Jews. Who do you figure we would want to have better relations with if we had to choose? Add the fact that Muslims are becoming important minorities in Christian countries and are beginning to determine elections in various European countries, will, you get the picture. Jews ought to start negotiating and quick, is what I recommend.
There's plenty of animals in the zoo if you're looking for friends.

There are many roads in life, but only one destination.
What religion you are is of little importance, your actions and words for your fellow man is what you will be judge by.
Don't talk cr@p, don't spread lies, don't breed hate, don't incite violence, don't harm others.
Golden rule has been taught by every major religion in some form. Bitching and fighting does not help. Talking and finding some compromise, letting others live their own lives will go a long way.

There are many roads in life, but only one destination.
What religion you are is of little importance, your actions and words for your fellow man is what you will be judge by.
Don't talk cr@p, don't spread lies, don't breed hate, don't incite violence, don't harm others.
Golden rule has been taught by every major religion in some form. Bitching and fighting does not help. Talking and finding some compromise, letting others live their own lives will go a long way.

The biggest challenge to compromise and peace are the Zionist myths. And, after many years of study by many scholars, Jewish and otherwise, it has been proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that almost everything about Israel's creation is a myth.

Until the Jews acknowledge that Israel was created at the expense of hundreds of thousands of non-Jews and acknowledge that they had no inherent right to dispossess those people, there will not be any compromise. After all, if the myths were true, among them, the Jews arrived in an empty land, Palestine was teeming with Jews, there were no Christians or Muslims in Palestine, Palestinians were invented in 1967, Palestinians came from Egypt in the 20th century, the Palestinians left willingly, the Arab states attacked to force the Jews into the sea, etc., why should they compromise.

These myths are promulgated daily here in this forum as if they were fact, although they have been thoroughly debunked. Even when presented the facts in black and white from the most neutral sources possible (Government and International Organization archives), your friends deflect, deny and respond with the same old propaganda lifted from propaganda sites.

If the Jews would acknowledge that they brought great harm on hundreds of thousands of people (and continue to do so) there might be some chance of compromise and peace, but somehow I don't that will ever happen and unfortunately, it will be a demographic struggle to the end.

The Christians and Muslims of Palestine are no different a position than the non-whites in South Africa. They are simply resisting Jew occupation.There is no Palestinian state that can fail, there has never been one. ...
Good. Can palistanians quit their occupation now?

Forum List

Back