The world is not worthy of America

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
To say that America is the greatest and unique is not enough.

People have been beaten out of the understanding of how huge a role America had in history.

Before America started the Revolution, Eurocentrists took over the whole world, and no one could resist it.

America was able to crush Eurocentrism, America did it alone, and America is the savior of the whole world.

America unfolded history.
America's greatness knows no bounds. America's Mission is like a heavenly gift, and there is nothing greater than this Mission.

• Banned
After the Eurocentrists were defeated on the American continent, they began to be exterminated in Eurasia, the war for this went on for 300 years, but now the Eurocentrists are winning again, and America itself is in trouble.

• Banned
1686000954778.jpeg

Will America save the world one more time, or will America perish?
It's up to us.

View attachment 792041

Will America save the world one more time, or will America perish?
It's up to us.

"Us"? You are not an American. Your knowledge of America has shown to be abysmally inaccurate.

How about the other countries save themselves? Americans are tired of going broke trying to "save" countries that hate us or will try their best to outdo us in every area.

WinterBorn
This topic is not suitable for being distracted by jesters like you.

The topic is about America. As an American I am certainly qualified to discuss it.

But you, with your ridiculous claims and posts about America, is the one not qualified to discuss it.

You have claimed George Washington should not be considered a founding father.
You have claimed we should move the US capital to LA for not reasons beyond beautiful women and big cars.
You have lied (or just been willfully ignorant) about our history.

No, YOU are the one who is not suited to this discussion.

We are done. We are a debtor nation, run by the NWO...
Money does not matter. No one is responsible for federal debts, no one cares about them. The problem is that Eurocentric worms sit in the federal government.

The key question is in whose hands the army is.

Nobody saved themselves. Empires grew like worms and swallowed up more and more space, and no one could fight back. Except America.

Then use America as an example and do it yourselves. If you cannot save yourselves, you are not worth being saved.

Money does not matter. No one is responsible for federal debts, no one cares about them. The problem is that Eurocentric worms sit in the federal government.

The key question is in whose hands the army is.

Yes, money does matter. The US is in debt for spending more than we make. And you want us to spend even more? To save people who will not even raise a finger to save themselves?

No. We are done being the world's policemen.

You are not an American, you are a Eurocentric agent. If America stands up, you will either be executed or deported.

I am a proud American. I have voted in every election since I was old enough. I have studied our history, which you deny. I am an honorably discharged veteran (and one who played cat and mouse with Soviet trawlers in the Atlantic for several years)

I will not be executed or deported. But you will certainly be deported if you ever set foot here and start spouting the lies and bullshit you have spouted here.

Then use America as an example and do it yourselves. If you cannot save yourselves, you are not worth being saved.
The main thing is not saving us, but saving America itself from Eurocentric worms.
I don't care about our salvation, I'm ready to die for freedom.

The main thing is not saving us, but saving America itself from Eurocentric worms.
I don't care about our salvation, I'm ready to die for freedom.

I doubt that you are. I think you would bow down and kiss the dogs of your masters to save your own ass.

People have been beaten out of the understanding of how huge a role America had in history.

Before America started the Revolution, Eurocentrists took over the whole world, and no one could resist it.

America was able to crush Eurocentrism, America did it alone, and America is the savior of the whole world.

America's greatness knows no bounds. America's Mission is like a heavenly gift, and there is nothing greater than this Mission.

I'd have to agree with you on that. While there are millions of refugees emigrating to European counties right now, they're only going there because they don't the means to get here.

Dear Europe: Please keep them there. We don't have the resources for them and besides, we have enough of a problem at our southern border.

Signed, JGalt.

PS: Hey France! Ya'll can come take back that Statue you you gave us awhile back. You know, the one you put in the NY harbor. The one that says "Give us your tired, your poor, blah blah blah." Now admit it: You gave us that statue as a joke, right? You wacky French folks have such a great sense of humor.

We have only two ways: life or death, shame or freedom.

When it comes to a world with Eurocentrism, choosing life, we will choose only slavery and shame.

Therefore, we have no choice, we only choose between victory and death.

Currently, the US if funding abortion and gender dysphoria all across the globe

Good times.

Forum List

Back