The westerners democracy are only NONSENSE, you can prove this yourself

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Since I'm into Anime and Cosplay, first of all look at the list of this western forums [ forums run by westerners ] :
- I actually want to post links in here but I better not to avoid the mod deleting this topic by saying it is spamming.
- All western forums focused on Anime.
- All western forums focused on Cosplay.
- Etc other western forums including stormfron a forum which run by and are for proud westerners.

Go make topics there which said something like "Anime characters are based on Asians", "western cosplayers fail looking like Anime characters", "western cosplayers look bad cosplaying Anime characters", etc other topics like that. You will see that those kind of topics will either got locked/deleted while you will get banned, what is the reason? Because those kind of topics does not agree with westerners or are showing westerners weaknesses, in contrary you will see those western forums allowing topics such as "Anime characters are based on westerners", "western cosplayers look like Anime characters", "western cosplayers look good cosplaying Anime characters", etc other topics like that.

This shows that those westerners only allow freedom of speech as long as it is go along with them or who glorify them. The meaning of freedom of speech is the freedom to express one's opinion/voice as long as not breaking the laws, there is nothing wrong in saying things like "Anime characters are based on Asians", "western cosplayers fail looking like Anime characters", "western cosplayers look bad cosplaying Anime characters", etc like that because it does not mock anyone, it is just the same as someone saying things like "this is based on this", "he/she fail to imitate the one he/she is imiating", "he/she look bad doing that", etc which all are common sense.

Those westerners only use the democracy they keep boasting and keep claiming as the best system in the world to make other countries they don't like to look bad, for example by keep accusing China, North Korea, etc other countries who don't agree with those westerners as countries who not allow freedom of speech. In fact China have more freedom of speech [ based on my experience ] because the kind of topic I mentioned banned in western forums are allowed in Chinese forum that I go to. The only opinion in China that are banned is the one that criticize the government and that is logical because the purpose is to maintain stability, as a result China are now the 2nd most powerful country in the world and will soon lead the world in 4 more years while in contrary most western countries this days are degenerating including america. Besides what use it is the ability to be able to criticize the government when there is no guarantee they will even listen like what many western countries facing such as america [ for example the anti wall street movement, anti Iraq invasion, anti nsa spying, etc ]?

Since I'm into Anime and Cosplay, first of all look at the list of this western forums [ forums run by westerners ] :
- I actually want to post links in here but I better not to avoid the mod deleting this topic by saying it is spamming.
- All western forums focused on Anime.
- All western forums focused on Cosplay.
- Etc other western forums including stormfron a forum which run by and are for proud westerners.

Go make topics there which said something like "Anime characters are based on Asians", "western cosplayers fail looking like Anime characters", "western cosplayers look bad cosplaying Anime characters", etc other topics like that. You will see that those kind of topics will either got locked/deleted while you will get banned, what is the reason? Because those kind of topics does not agree with westerners or are showing westerners weaknesses, in contrary you will see those western forums allowing topics such as "Anime characters are based on westerners", "western cosplayers look like Anime characters", "western cosplayers look good cosplaying Anime characters", etc other topics like that.

This shows that those westerners only allow freedom of speech as long as it is go along with them or who glorify them. The meaning of freedom of speech is the freedom to express one's opinion/voice as long as not breaking the laws, there is nothing wrong in saying things like "Anime characters are based on Asians", "western cosplayers fail looking like Anime characters", "western cosplayers look bad cosplaying Anime characters", etc like that because it does not mock anyone, it is just the same as someone saying things like "this is based on this", "he/she fail to imitate the one he/she is imiating", "he/she look bad doing that", etc which all are common sense.

Those westerners only use the democracy they keep boasting and keep claiming as the best system in the world to make other countries they don't like to look bad, for example by keep accusing China, North Korea, etc other countries who don't agree with those westerners as countries who not allow freedom of speech. In fact China have more freedom of speech [ based on my experience ] because the kind of topic I mentioned banned in western forums are allowed in Chinese forum that I go to. The only opinion in China that are banned is the one that criticize the government and that is logical because the purpose is to maintain stability, as a result China are now the 2nd most powerful country in the world and will soon lead the world in 4 more years while in contrary most western countries this days are degenerating including america. Besides what use it is the ability to be able to criticize the government when there is no guarantee they will even listen like what many western countries facing such as america [ for example the anti wall street movement, anti Iraq invasion, anti nsa spying, etc ]?

try getting into English class ... using is and are correctly lends itself to credibility

• Banned
westerners : "Hey stop blocking youtube, twitter and facebook" to countries who not agree with westerners when riots occur there.
westerners : "We block youtube, twitter and facebook too" when riots occur for example in u.k.
Hypocrite.

• Banned
I have tried that method on many different western forums and the result always correct that freedom of speech are just westerners nonsense, especially when I do it on american run forums.

Forum List

Back