"The West must 'treat Russia properly". (EU slowly turns on Obama , effects sanctions)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Even the Feckless Europeans have seen the light of Russian strength, and the inability of the Manchurian muslim to counter an EMPIRE building Putin....

Yahoo News ^ | 10/14/2015 | Yahoo News
Berlin (AFP) - The West must "treat Russia properly" and address it as an equal, European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker said Thursday, criticising US President Barack Obama for labelling Moscow a mere regional power. "I know from my conversations with (Russian President Vladimir) Putin that he (does not accept) phrases like when Barack Obama said Russia was a regional power. What does that mean? You can't talk about Russia like that," Juncker told a conference in the southern German town of Passau. "We must, I say frankly, treat Russia properly," he said, "Russia should be treated as an equal."

images

Treating Russia without respect for the power they hold and can wield, even today, would be unwise.

*****SMILE*****

:)

As an equal to whom? To Europe? small player which can't bring the world anything but the thoughts about comfort and shy living? Without big aims and impressing cultural ideas?
There is no chance for Europe in comparison with Russia.

Forum List

Back