The West Is Preparing for Moscow empire’s Disintegration I What ´d be EU main goal ?

No shit Sherlock. Pootin is looking at prison for life, or execution if convicted.

You think someone like him is going to meekly accept that?

Get real, he WILL commit suicide long before that ever happens and the fact that he takes a few million with him is music to his ears.

He is unhinged as you all have said.
Who is going to put him on trial? Not the Russian government, so who? The Russian leadership will either retire him or kill him, but they will not allow him to commit suicide by nuke because 100,000,000 Russians would die with him.

Who is going to put him on trial? Not the Russian government, so who? The Russian leadership will either retire him or kill him, but they will not allow him to commit suicide by nuke because 100,000,000 Russians would die with him.
They want him tried by the World Court.

If anyone deserved to be tried by the ICC, Putin surely does, but that's not going to happen. When the rest of the leadership decides it's time for him to go, they'll take care of him the way they took care of Stalin, a little too much blood thinner with his meds and he'll stoke out and be buried a hero; the hero who destroyed Russia.

If anyone deserved to be tried by the ICC, Putin surely does, but that's not going to happen. When the rest of the leadership decides it's time for him to go, they'll take care of him the way they took care of Stalin, a little too much blood thinner with his meds and he'll stoke out and be buried a hero; the hero who destroyed Russia.

He has been killing those he felt a threat. You might want to get more up to date with the current state of affairs in Russia.

No, I get it. You're trying to make sense out of Trump's mad ramblings about Putin and the war, there is no sense to be found in his what he is saying.

I'm not trying to do anything. Anyone with a brain knows you don't poke a crazy person with nukes.

I'm not trying to do anything. Anyone with a brain knows you don't poke a crazy person with nukes.
Anyone with sense knows you don't back down to the empty threats of a fuck up like Putin. We've been living with the threat of nuclear war for over seventy years and here you are needing a diaper change over it now because Putin said, boo! Grow a pair, and tell Trump to grow a pair, too.

Anyone with sense knows you don't back down to the empty threats of a fuck up like Putin. We've been living with the threat of nuclear war for over seventy years and here you are needing a diaper change over it now because Putin said, boo! Grow a pair, and tell Trump to grow a pair, too.

You have stated multiple times that pootin has committed war crimes. How can you possibly believe that his threats are empty?

You have stated multiple times that pootin has committed war crimes. How can you possibly believe that his threats are empty?
Actually, I haven't stated multiple times he has committed war crimes, you have, but I agree with you on that issue; however unless he is captured he will never have to pay for his war crimes, but in a nuclear exchange with NATO, Russia will be destroyed.

Are you able to see the difference? No consequences for committing war crimes but the most terrible consequences for using nukes?

As for his empty threats, he has many times threatened serious consequences for the UK because of its very active role in supporting Ukraine, but he has done nothing. He threatened serious consequences if the US provided the Patriot system to Ukraine, but did nothing, and he threatened terrible consequences if western nations provided modern battle tanks to Ukraine, but did nothing, and he has more recently threatened more terrible consequences if F 16's are provided to Ukraine, and we all know he will do nothing again. In this way, he is a lot like Trump, lots of bold talk but not much bold action.

The fact is the only thing Putin can do to hurt the West is start a nuclear war, but that would also destroy Russia, so all he can do is talk tough, again, a lot like Trump.

Why are you pretending I said anything about forcing any government on the Russian people? In response to your statement that the EU had no authority to decide what should happen to Russia, I pointed out the Russian government had no authority to decide what should happen in Ukraine and since the Russian government does not gain its power from the people from preventing the Russian people from exercising their rights, the Russian government has no legitimate authority to govern Russia. I never suggested a solution to this problem.
Not pretending. Every one of your posts has clearly stated the EU needs to elect a government for the Russian people.
and
How's this forcing a government on UKR worked out for Russia?

Whether you like it or not the Russian people have chosen their government and, will choose a different government when it suits them.

That is not yours nor the EU's decision to make.

Not pretending. Every one of your posts has clearly stated the EU needs to elect a government for the Russian people.
and
How's this forcing a government on UKR worked out for Russia?

Whether you like it or not the Russian people have chosen their government and, will choose a different government when it suits them.

That is not yours nor the EU's decision to make.
Not a single word of truth in your post.

The West fails to recognise the colonial Empire of Moscow largely because its colonies are geographically contiguous, unlike colonies of the British or French Empires. Perhaps it’s closest parallel is Austria-Hungary pre-1918 which collapsed trying to hold itself together.

This is the sort of idiocy that leads to nukes getting tossed around.
Ya it is.

The Russians have more than we do. . . even if this could somehow come to pass w/o out Pandora's box being opened. What the hell would happen to all of the nukes that Russia now owns?

Instead of one nation that has 5,889, we would have what, 50 different nations with a few dozen each. :dunno:

We are led by morons now.

Complete idiots.

Forum List

Back