The West Is Preparing for Moscow empire’s Disintegration I What ´d be EU main goal ?

Disabuse yourself of the idea that you are being clever. You are obviously trying to start a dispute with me because you have no real interest in or knowledge of the topic, so go masturbate somewhere else.
OK, I'll be thinking of you.
PAB

And yet there is nothing in the conversation that suggests US was planning take any action to influence events.
Sure, just like there is nothing going on in current events that suggests Russia is planning to take any action to influence events.

Sure, just like there is nothing going on in current events that suggests Russia is planning to take any action to influence events.
so why Buriatia , Tyva (occupied only in 1944) , Ural Republic, Sakha etc. can´t follow the Mongol State lead?

map from 1918

russia19180201.png

a good read :

our sanctions is part of our plan ( Moscow empire’s Disintegration ) dont you think so ?

The West Is Preparing for Moscow empire’s Disintegration I What ´d be EU main goal ?

So you think the EU will continue sanctions after the Russia/UKR conflict is over?

Perhaps you should rethink your premise.

So you think the EU will continue sanctions after the Russia/UKR conflict is over?
DO YOU LIVE IN USA ? I LIVE IN EU, so some sanctions will be removed if ONLY Moscow empire 1) leave all Ukranien lands 2) Moscow pay war - contribution 3) we wont buy oil- gas from Moscow empire , THE MAIN reason IS self-preservation

DO YOU LIVE IN USA ? I LIVE IN EU, so some sanctions will be removed if ONLY Moscow empire 1) leave all Ukranien lands 2) Moscow pay war - contribution 3) we wont buy oil- gas from Moscow empire , THE MAIN reason IS self-preservation
Again, you can't stay on topic in your own thread.

Forum List

Back