The Weasel Obama Bows to Zionist Pressure

So uh, who ya voting for in the coming presidential election "patriotic American Muslim" Sunni Man? Repeat after me --- God Bless America. 'Atta boy
So are you saying that Americans who don't invoke the name of a deity to bless our nation are not patriotic? :cool:

It's ok sunni-----no one would want your deity------whether it curses or it blesses----it is meaningless

Again irosie you have something against ALL Muslims the way your tone is

So are you saying that Americans who don't invoke the name of a deity to bless our nation are not patriotic? :cool:

It's ok sunni-----no one would want your deity------whether it curses or it blesses----it is meaningless

nope sunni why do you have something against ALL HINDUS? why do ALL MUSLIMS have something against ALL BUDDHISTS? How vehemently do you hate ALL CHRISTIANS? There have been muslims posting on the internet who would consider you "NOT A MUSLIM" unless you support the implemenation of shariah law in its entirely including the details of dhimmia and the denigration of all things and persons not muslim. There have been muslim "scholars" who have stated it is unislamic to not adulate suicide sluts who murder children Do you adulate suicide sluts?

nope sunni why do you have something against ALL HINDUS? why do ALL MUSLIMS have something against ALL BUDDHISTS? How vehemently do you hate ALL CHRISTIANS? There have been muslims posting on the internet who would consider you "NOT A MUSLIM" unless you support the implemenation of shariah law in its entirely including the details of dhimmia and the denigration of all things and persons not muslim. There have been muslim "scholars" who have stated it is unislamic to not adulate suicide sluts who murder children Do you adulate suicide sluts?

Your not speaking to Sunniman, you quoted me, anyways are you trying to say that Muslims deserve to be killed in Burma? That's very messed up :(

Can't you feel the Sunni Man's pride in his heritage?

LiveLeak.com - Children Mutilated During Islamic Festival of Ashura (Graphic)

Can't you feel the Sunni Man's pride in his heritage?

LiveLeak.com - Children Mutilated During Islamic Festival of Ashura (Graphic)

Those are Shia fucking retards, if Hussein was here today he would be like wtf are you idiots doing.

You freaken retard when did I ever say that I had anything against Hindus, Buddhists, or Christians?

You freaken retard when did I ever say that I had anything against Hindus, Buddhists, or Christians?

From your SN I am assuming you to be a SUNNI MUSLIM Do you consider yourself a "SUNNI MUSLIM"? There are many people who also consider themselves SUNNI MUSLIM who would claim that you are NOT a sunni muslim if you do not advocate the
implementation of shariah in muslim majority countries including the DETAILS OF DHIMMIA ------and the denigration of all things related to hiinduism, buddhism and christianity including the persons themselves Do you support the implementation of shariah? If you do----you support the oppression of ----Buddhists, christians, hindus and jews and----the ---rest. I have encountered muslims who do not consider the LEGAL denigration of all things buddhist, hindu or christian to be a manefestation of hatred or oppression -----but I do consider that to be HATRED I do not support the oppresson of ---Buddhists, christians, hindus or muslims ---or zoroastrians or bahais or ---the rest. I consider anyone who supports the confiscation and destruction of bibles by saudi pigs to be a pig. Do you support the confiscation and destruction of bibles by the saudis to be ok?------saudis, in general represent SUNNI ISLAM I do not believe ALL PEOPLE who are legally muslims and consider themselves to be muslims-----care about the implementation of shariah one way or the other --------most do not think about it just as most German people during world war II-------did not worry about the principles represented in MEIN KAMPF. Such people are perfectly ok with me----simply people When YOU claim that I hate ALL MUSLIMS-----you should define "muslim" I certainly do hate all muslims as people like OSAMA BIN LADEN defined "MUSLIM" or the various other scholars of islam like SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN (also a 'sunni' )

From your SN I am assuming you to be a SUNNI MUSLIM Do you consider yourself a "SUNNI MUSLIM"? There are many people who also consider themselves SUNNI MUSLIM who would claim that you are NOT a sunni muslim if you do not advocate the
implementation of shariah in muslim majority countries including the DETAILS OF DHIMMIA ------and the denigration of all things related to hiinduism, buddhism and christianity including the persons themselves Do you support the implementation of shariah? If you do----you support the oppression of ----Buddhists, christians, hindus and jews and----the ---rest. I have encountered muslims who do not consider the LEGAL denigration of all things buddhist, hindu or christian to be a manefestation of hatred or oppression -----but I do consider that to be HATRED I do not support the oppresson of ---Buddhists, christians, hindus or muslims ---or zoroastrians or bahais or ---the rest. I consider anyone who supports the confiscation and destruction of bibles by saudi pigs to be a pig. Do you support the confiscation and destruction of bibles by the saudis to be ok?------saudis, in general represent SUNNI ISLAM I do not believe ALL PEOPLE who are legally muslims and consider themselves to be muslims-----care about the implementation of shariah one way or the other --------most do not think about it just as most German people during world war II-------did not worry about the principles represented in MEIN KAMPF. Such people are perfectly ok with me----simply people When YOU claim that I hate ALL MUSLIMS-----you should define "muslim" I certainly do hate all muslims as people like OSAMA BIN LADEN defined "MUSLIM" or the various other scholars of islam like SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN (also a 'sunni' )

Shariah is islamic law for Muslims, it's not for other faiths

what do you call the laws that apply to NON MUSLIMS living in countries which use shariah law as the legal code? are you involving this discussion into one of semantics or are you just trying to play dumb or deflecting?. If a non muslim appears in a SHARIAH COURT------he is not subject to any law at all? Do you want to claim that non muslims are never judged in shariah courts or do you want to call shariah courts something else?

If you wish to be really technical about it-----non muslims living in muslim countries-----are ---in a sense not actually citizens -------they are members of a CONQUORED AND SUBJUGATED NATION is that the semantic with which you wish to play? you do not 'hate" christians, buddhists, jews etc You simply love them as conquored, subjugated targets of exploitation? In fact you love them so much that you are willing to LET THEM BECOME MUSLIMS just as Isabella was willing to let muslims become christians ------sweetheart that she was

what do you call the laws that apply to NON MUSLIMS living in countries which use shariah law as the legal code? are you involving this discussion into one of semantics or are you just trying to play dumb or deflecting?. If a non muslim appears in a SHARIAH COURT------he is not subject to any law at all? Do you want to claim that non muslims are never judged in shariah courts or do you want to call shariah courts something else?

If you wish to be really technical about it-----non muslims living in muslim countries-----are ---in a sense not actually citizens -------they are members of a CONQUORED AND SUBJUGATED NATION is that the semantic with which you wish to play? you do not 'hate" christians, buddhists, jews etc You simply love them as conquored, subjugated targets of exploitation? In fact you love them so much that you are willing to LET THEM BECOME MUSLIMS just as Isabella was willing to let muslims become christians ------sweetheart that she was

Saudi Arabia practices shariah law, but other than that it's a mix of laws, maybe Taliban try's to enforce. Strict law in some areas of Afghanistan.

Non Muslims in Muslim countries are treated like kings, they give them a mansion, vehicles, and big money. So I don't know what you are saying when you say they are not citizens. They are treated way better

Saudi Arabia practices shariah law, but other than that it's a mix of laws, maybe Taliban try's to enforce. Strict law in some areas of Afghanistan.

Non Muslims in Muslim countries are treated like kings, they give them a mansion, vehicles, and big money. So I don't know what you are saying when you say they are not citizens. They are treated way better

Oh you seem to have forgotten that my own husband was born in a CLASSICAL SHARIAH CESSPIT Today there are virtually non of those shit holes that HAVE NON MUSLIM POPULATIONS I am referring to the society which islamicists ADVOCATE for the future of EGYPT, TUNISIA, INDONESIA, AFGHANISTAN etc which as a result of the developing stink and filth have largely lost their non muslim populations Of course the Israeli doctors that Saudi arabia imports when their important people get sick are treated very well and highly paid--------but they do not LIVE THERE. The issue is what would the lives of lets us say 100 thousand HIINDU IMMIGRANTS to saudi arabia be? They would get mansions and be treated like kings? You are quite disgusting

Afghanistan ---at one time had a LARGE JEWISH COMMUNITY ---they say there is one jew left and he survives only because he is the only source for whiskey over there They all left because they were facing BEING TREATED LIKE KINGS? -----the tunisian community of jews had been there for 2500 years-------all treated like kings so they all ran away?

Yemem once had a large community of christians TREATED LIKE KINGS ? in fact saudi arabia once had large communities of jews, christians and even zoroastrians KINGS AGAIN?

Are you implying that non-Muslim residents in any of the world's Islamic countries don't have the "pleasure" of living under the yoke of Sharia?

Oh you seem to have forgotten that my own husband was born in a CLASSICAL SHARIAH CESSPIT Today there are virtually non of those shit holes that HAVE NON MUSLIM POPULATIONS I am referring to the society which islamicists ADVOCATE for the future of EGYPT, TUNISIA, INDONESIA, AFGHANISTAN etc which as a result of the developing stink and filth have largely lost their non muslim populations Of course the Israeli doctors that Saudi arabia imports when their important people get sick are treated very well and highly paid--------but they do not LIVE THERE. The issue is what would the lives of lets us say 100 thousand HIINDU IMMIGRANTS to saudi arabia be? They would get mansions and be treated like kings? You are quite disgusting

Afghanistan ---at one time had a LARGE JEWISH COMMUNITY ---they say there is one jew left and he survives only because he is the only source for whiskey over there They all left because they were facing BEING TREATED LIKE KINGS? -----the tunisian community of jews had been there for 2500 years-------all treated like kings so they all ran away?

Yemem once had a large community of christians TREATED LIKE KINGS ? in fact saudi arabia once had large communities of jews, christians and even zoroastrians KINGS AGAIN?

I'm talking about business man who go, anyways today most gulf countries are pretty modern. Now here we go again with things from thousands of years ago, you know the Jews in Saudi Arabia were Arab not white, so how much you love em know? People move around the world, people go into other lands and conquer territories, back then was not like today, Alexander the Great conquered lands, emperor Augustus, everyone back then conquered lands, whether people liked their leaders or not, their leaders all conquered lands, why do you make it sound as if ancient Arabs should stay in one city and have no right to land, get over it. Everybody was conquering everybody and everybody was being killed.

Assyrians conquered north of Israel, treated the people like shit, but all you do is complain about Muhammad you are so pathetic

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Good grief, Princess! Have you been drinking that Islamist Kool-Aid again?
The shabby treatment of foreign workers, including rape and other physical abuse, is a regular media topic even in the Muslim World.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Good grief, Princess! Have you been drinking that Islamist Kool-Aid again?
The shabby treatment of foreign workers, including rape and other physical abuse, is a regular media topic even in the Muslim World.

I'm not talking about Indian workers there, foriegn people with foriegn citizenship do, ask the American community in Saudi Arabia or the internationals in UAE

Forum List

Back